sanddunes

Lagoa March 16 Report

• Members

I arrived in Sau Paulo Thursday, and it is definitely a change of scenery from Rio.  Very much a NYC vibe on the streets.  

My first impressions of Lagoa is that it is the nicest of any sauna in Brazil.  I would rank it above Club 117.  I love the jacuzzi outside, which usually has a couple hot garotos jacking off at any given time.  The club also seems to be much more spacious than both 117 and 202.  Also love the see-through showers.  Interestingly 3 of the garotos I had seen before working at 202.

So many hot guys to choose from on a Friday night.  The majority extremely well hung.  Met a guy in the jacuzzi named Fernando.  Very handsome moreno with a nice upwardly curved cock.  He asked for 150 and was great at everything.  I took some extra time feeling out his vibe before hiring him, and he had no problems kissing, sucking.  He did not ask for more after either.

There was another drop dead gorgeous guy that I saw when I first walked in.  I wanted to talk to him but was never able to find him again...no doubt he is in high demand.  

I stayed from 4 until 7.  Tonight I am driving to Ilha Bela for 2 nights.  Definitely would have liked to stay at Lagoa longer...

• Members

Please.

It’s “garoto”. With an o. With an a, it refers to a girl.

If you were to use the feminine version to a garoto in person after you were already corrected, it would be highly offensive and could be problematic for you.

Know your audience.

Went to Chili Pepper once....big, spacious, lot's of guys.....but after visiting saunas...pales in comparison . 

Being in a sauna is like shopping with a black card, anything is within your reach. Chili pepper, maybe what you want isn't available and only Goodwill comes after you,lol

• Members

Chili Pepper Hotel is not really a hotel (although you can apparently stay there). It is a giant, very clean and fancy sex club. If you have ever been to Steamworks in Chicago, it's similar, but probably even larger, and it has a large outdoor area with indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. You can rent a room or a locker. Lots of booths with gloryholes, wet sauna, dry sauna, loud pop music playing. Dark nightclub atmosphere in most parts of the club. Lots of Brazilian guys wandering around looking for anonymous sex, mostly younger up to mid-30s or so. If you think you can land a guy like that based on your looks, you might have fun. If you would rather not take the chance on landing someone, and you just want to find someone you know is available for pay, the other kind of sauna is probably a better bet.

• Members
1 hour ago, torogen said:

Chili Pepper Hotel is not really a hotel (although you can apparently stay there). It is a giant, very clean and fancy sex club. If you have ever been to Steamworks in Chicago, it's similar, but probably even larger, and it has a large outdoor area with indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. You can rent a room or a locker. Lots of booths with gloryholes, wet sauna, dry sauna, loud pop music playing. Dark nightclub atmosphere in most parts of the club. Lots of Brazilian guys wandering around looking for anonymous sex, mostly younger up to mid-30s or so. If you think you can land a guy like that based on your looks, you might have fun. If you would rather not take the chance on landing someone, and you just want to find someone you know is available for pay, the other kind of sauna is probably a better bet.

For me personally, the issue is not the ability to land a guy that would be at Chili Pepper. That’s not a problem. I do okay in that space. It is the availability there (or lack thereof) of the particular type of guy that I am attracted to: muscular, masculine men.  If I can get a free date with it, that’s great, but I’d much rather pay for what I like than deal with what I do not like just because it is free.

• Members

There were quite a few muscle dudes there on the one night I went, with lots of other types thrown in. It's not one-size fits all, for sure. If you are after the unattainable muscle god type, then a sauna with that type of guy offering himself for sale is definitely going to be more convenient and probably more rewarding.