• Members

Nice subject matter,  with a score you can definitely DANCE to, but I like it less subliminal, and more "in your face"..

The Andrew Christian videos, with the pumped pecs and bouncing baskets in suggestive situations cums to mind !  :wub:

• Members

Sometimes I post something that I don't expect much result from, but sometimes I hope that others will share the enjoyment I had when, for example, I saw this funny and sexy video. I really liked it, but apparently it leaves others cold. Can you explain why if that was your reaction? Thanks.

• Members
11 hours ago, Lucky said:

Sometimes I post something that I don't expect much result from, but sometimes I hope that others will share the enjoyment I had when, for example, I saw this funny and sexy video. I really liked it, but apparently it leaves others cold. Can you explain why if that was your reaction? Thanks.

I did not even open it and I am not planning to. I do not come here to watch videos or pictures, although I have posted some in my days of nothing better to do.

Sorry you are disappointed!

• Members
12 hours ago, Lucky said:

Lucky, I think that this is just like social media in general. A response to every nugget in every feed may give the false impression close attention is being paid. It may, however, be cursory attention. One single nod may be attentive, genuine, and sufficient, and does not negate the quality of your post. That is the cake ... one person makes it whole. Beyond that is icing. 

1 hour ago, Riobard said:

One single nod may be attentive, genuine, and sufficient, and does not negate the quality of your post. That is the cake ... one person makes it whole. Beyond that is icing. 

@Lucky, the above observation is laser-like on point.

You, over the years here, have expressed deep dissatisfaction when any one of your posts did not elicit direct responsive posts from other members.

That is simply not how social media works.

Very many of us have appreciated very many of your posts, without feeling a need to post in reply. That is just how this medium works.