Latbear4blk

Palm Springs next week end, anyone?

• Members
19 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Reading all the gushy, mushy "post" event comments is actually more entertaining than probably actually being there.  The attendees post as if they found GOD in Palm Springs.     It's Tre-Amuse'.......:rolleyes:  

I do not expect gold. The chance to hang out with a large group of guys sharing a fabulous, very misunderstood and misjudged hobby, does fill me with excitement, though. So far I attended twice the DC gathering during MAL week end and, despite my shyness and lack of social skills, both were great experiences. Palm Springs sounds like an even more positive experience. 

Members of this site use to be invited to the party but that stopped a few years back. Lucky originally started these parties and did a great job getting everyone together. I went to one and had a nice time and even met Daddy who was friendly. If you are in the area, go.  It is always good to meet people with similar ideas and things in common.

• Members

Thank you for the good vibe.

I do fail to understand how "Members of this site use to be invited... but that stopped a few years ago". 

I am not the only one who participates in both forums. This divide, I dare to say, is generational. More and more people like me do not care about that beef and appreciate both forums as two valuable communities. The time will come when we will party together. Soon.

• Members
1 hour ago, Latbear4blk said:

Thank you for the good vibe.

I do fail to understand how "Members of this site use to be invited... but that stopped a few years ago". 

I am not the only one who participates in both forums. This divide, I dare to say, is generational. More and more people like me do not care about that beef and appreciate both forums as two valuable communities. The time will come when we will party together. Soon.

Have a Great time lat, and send my love to Daddy...  I'll be waiting to see the pics and read the accolades.  I hope Epigonos empanadas turn out well, especially if he used the recipe I sent him.   It just sounds like one of those parties where the old dudes with deep pockets try to one-up each other by scoring the hottest boys and earning "bragging rights".... I doubt the focus will be on "fashion" ?  LOL 

• Members

Thank you for the empanadas recipe! 

I was going to attend with Ron, who used to be my favorite guy, but has now retired. For the second time.

It is going to be my first PS event, and I already booked hottie Victor Powers before one of those motherfuckers out-pockets me. I cant wait for that hole.

tenor.gif?itemid=4724569

• Members
27 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Thank you for the empanadas recipe! 

I was going to attend with Ron, who used to be my favorite guy, but has now retired. For the second time.

It is going to be my first PS event, and I already booked hottie Victor Powers before one of those motherfuckers out-pockets me. I cant wait for that hole.

tenor.gif?itemid=4724569

Well you certainly picked a hole with alot of mileage on it.  But he seems like a cool guy who "enjoys" his work and anal satisfaction. Just hope HE isnt too tired, and gives it his ALL ?  

• Members

For someone who doesn't attend, I don't think anyone has shown more interest in the Palm Springs Weekend than Suckrates/jjkrkwood. He even likes the idea enough to wiggle his own plans for one in New York. Not so seriously that it will happen though.

Suckrates, I would be glad to provide you a free place to stay if you can come to the Palm Springs Weekend. Next year too. I think you would have a great time.

• Members
11 minutes ago, Lucky said:

For someone who doesn't attend, I don't think anyone has shown more interest in the Palm Springs Weekend than Suckrates/jjkrkwood. He even likes the idea enough to wiggle his own plans for one in New York. Not so seriously that it will happen though.

Suckrates, I would be glad to provide you a free place to stay if you can come to the Palm Springs Weekend. Next year too. I think you would have a great time.

So you are the one who started the PS tradition? Are you attending this year?

• Members

TotallyOz

Members of this site use to be invited to the party but that stopped a few years back. Lucky originally started these parties and did a great job getting everyone together. I went to one and had a nice time and even met Daddy who was friendly. If you are in the area, go.  It is always good to meet people with similar ideas and things in common.

Latbear4blk reacted to this

• Members

It seems like such a long time ago that we first gathered for a Palm Springs Weekend. Then known as the Hooville Weekend, it was named such to honor both Hooboy and to give it a name separate from the website we all used. There was no boytoy.com then.

Saturday night started with the dinner, followed by a play or musical at the Palm Canyon Theater. (This year the theater is showing Damn Yankees, in case anyone is interested.) Sunday had no pool event as I didn't have a pool! Each year things grew a bit, and finally Oliver took charge and the event blossomed. It was much like starting a thread. Sure, I started it, but  others took it from there. Now the weekend includes other activities as well. First Jason Carter added a Sunday night dinner, then Ace and others added some sexual fun. I think there is now a Thursday party too.

No Jason Carter this year, I am told.  But there will be new guys and returning guys. I don't attend every year. Since I retired from the other site I know fewer and fewer people who post there.

The Hooville Weekend ain't what it used to be, and that's just fine!

• Members
4 hours ago, Lucky said:

Thank you Lucky, but i'll Pass....  The Gay answer to a party at the Playboy mansion,  but with alot of aging queens competing for the youngest, freshest meat while eatting Devilled eggs  is NOT something on my bucket list... (although I would be curious to see what kind of vessel Daddy will use as a ""Donation" bucket ? )   B)   Like I said originally, the glowing "Thank you's and ass kissings" that I will surely read are enough to hold me over till next year.    But I do think your legacy is entertaining, and provides amusing visuals for those that enjoy THAT sort of debauchery.   What I was attempting in NYC was no such thing, but without the scantily clad boys and voyeurism, there just wasnt sufficient interest. 

• Members
On 4/8/2018 at 7:39 PM, Suckrates said:

Thank you Lucky, but i'll Pass....  The Gay answer to a party at the Playboy mansion,  but with alot of aging queens competing for the youngest, freshest meat while eatting Devilled eggs  is NOT something on my bucket list... (although I would be curious to see what kind of vessel Daddy will use as a ""Donation" bucket ? )   B)   Like I said originally, the glowing "Thank you's and ass kissings" that I will surely read are enough to hold me over till next year.    But I do think your legacy is entertaining, and provides amusing visuals for those that enjoy THAT sort of debauchery.   What I was attempting in NYC was no such thing, but without the scantily clad boys and voyeurism, there just wasnt sufficient interest. 

Does Daddy actually attend?