RockHardNYC

Travel with RockHard...

• Members

I am not going to leave @AdamSmith alone here, I also like @RockHardNYC a lot. My life in boytoy is much shorter than mosts, but I do not recognize him or the quality of his participation in the descriptions made by @Suckrates.

To be honest, and paraphrasing Sucky, the only ones "being dicks and sucking the life out of the thread" are those who came to hate and attack. 

36 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Perhaps you're on the road to also being a Trump supporter ?    Certainly your prerogative, but it's baffling. 

Don't do that! You're being mean.

Give me a break. I like Rocky, we get each other. I think you're being a little too harsh; nothing more.

• Members
34 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

I am not going to leave @AdamSmith alone here, I also like @RockHardNYC a lot. My life in boytoy is much shorter than mosts, but I do not recognize him or the quality of his participation in the descriptions made by @Suckrates.

To be honest, and paraphrasing Sucky, the only ones "being dicks and sucking the life out of the thread" are those who came to hate and attack. 

Thank you professor....Obviously peoples tolerance for assholes varies ?.  I'm not trying to change your opinion,  dont try to change mine.  Apparently, we are a divided camp on this issue.

There is no lesson here.   History has shown us there were people who liked Hitler and Mussolini...  There are lonely ladies that marry killers in prison they meet online who have charmed them.   If you find good in a person, Great.   I have found nothing good in Rocksoft, his arrogant, usually hateful and deceptive behavior speaks for itself,  TO ME.....   If you are digging his "alter ego"    God Bless you. 

And if I've sucked the life out of the room YOU are in,  here's some help !

giphy.gif

• Members
On 4/18/2018 at 3:19 PM, bucky13 said:

Wow, RockHard.  Sucks to be you !  :P

I've always had a robust work ethic. In my family tree, there exists a strong entrepreneurial gene. I began my career by working in corporate, but it was a creative position, fueled by how much talent one was willing to share. At a certain point (it took many years), I realized I could do this work on my own, make more money, and be happier answering only to myself and those who employed my services. I almost never complain about my career choices. Friends in my circle know how grateful I am for the opportunities I've had and continue to have.

• Members
On 4/18/2018 at 4:34 PM, Lucky said:

Well, I am happy to hear from RockHard. I also have a travel bug. But even if I could afford the hotels he touts, I wouldn't stay in them. Usually too stuffy, and let's face it, the decor pictured above would suit an old lady best. Give me comfort! That's why I quit Motel 6!

But the outdoor pix sure intrigue. Especially with a guy whose butt can be yours for the asking. Sun, shower, sex, shower, sleep! That's  a vacation! 

It's always good to hear from you, Lucky. I'm looking forward to catching up on the PS Event posts.

If you decided to travel with me, Lucky, I sincerely doubt you would ever use the word "stuffy" to describe the experience. When I hear the word stuffy, I think of uptight, overwrought service in a cloud of cigar smoker types. A diplomat's hotel. That's not my scene.

I like to go where the good-looking gays want to work. Where attention to detail offers a workplace thrill and the tippers are notoriously generous.

The photos were purposefully degraded for this venue. There is no way a compromised iPhone JPEG is going to show the grandeur one sees when one visits in person. I can see where some gay guys might be frightened of the "old lady" guest. I never mind running into Catherine Deneuve, Olivia de Havilland, or Diahann Carroll in my travels. I happen to cherish the company and refined taste of some older people, especially when they know more than I know about life and style.

Yes, "sun, shower, sex, shower, sleep! That's  a vacation!" It's true. But I wasn't on vacation. I was mixing a lot of business with a modest bit of pleasure.

• Members
8 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Thank you professor....Obviously peoples tolerance for assholes varies ?.  I'm not trying to change your opinion,  dont try to change mine.  Apparently, we are a divided camp on this issue.

There is no lesson here.   History has shown us there were people who liked Hitler and Mussolini...  There are lonely ladies that marry killers in prison they meet online who have charmed them.   If you find good in a person, Great.   I have found nothing good in Rocksoft, his arrogant, usually hateful and deceptive behavior speaks for itself,  TO ME.....   If you are digging his "alter ego"    God Bless you. 

And if I've sucked the life out of the room YOU are in,  here's some help !

giphy.gif

Thank you, I needed some air.

It is clear you and others do not like him. I could not care less about it, I do not like many people, what a big deal. But I do not follow those people and invest considerable time and effort in long posts insulting them and explaining the many reasons for my disgust.

Of course you have all the rights to behave like a psycho virtual stalker, this is a free country. But I have the right to call you out when you do so.

• Members
9 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

@AdamSmith@RockHardNYC@Suckrates

25 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Of course you have all the rights to behave like a psycho virtual stalker, this is a free country.

Oh my...that sounds like an attack to me...:lol:

• Members
5 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Oh, I see.... the problem is your reading skills.

An attack is an attack,  as is your post above.

• Members
42 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Thank you, I needed some air.

It is clear you and others do not like him. I could not care less about it, I do not like many people, what a big deal. But I do not follow those people and invest considerable time and effort in long posts insulting them and explaining the many reasons for my disgust.

Of course you have all the rights to behave like a psycho virtual stalker, this is a free country. But I have the right to call you out when you do so.

Of course you do dear.... But remember,  there is more than one way to live a life.  You choose to embrace a psycho, and I choose to insult him... Its hardly stalking when he shows up here, posts publicly, and I reply.  Perhaps you need a lesson in "terminology" ? 

Your problem IS, that you try to hard to be liked and fit in, and you think Rocky is the popular crowd.  You see where your overzealousness got you at Daddy's,  where you thought you were doing the right thing,  BUT you werent and it backfired.   

I would pick my targets more carefully hon...... 

Now, I am sure your blog needs a new chapter, perhaps one dedicated to your idol Rocky and all his fake Fabulousness,  so just go give the people what they want  ....more fake news and bullshit  :thumbsup:

• Members
2 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Indeed. Again, you need to improve your reading skills. When someone behaves like an idiot I am for calling him out. 

I think you give YOURSELF too much credit lat, that you are the authority on appropriate behavior....  but its noble that you fancy yourself the behavior police.  However I understand, you need to be an authority on ALL things to hang with the master, Rocky, so i aint hatin on you..... :queen:.  

• Members

It's easy to see how Trump was able to divide a country when all it took was a simpleton like Rocksalt to divide this board.  

I'm headed to Home Depot to buy some Tiki torches.....

• Members
22 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Of course you do dear.... But remember,  there is more than one way to live a life.  You choose to embrace a psycho, and I choose to insult him... Its hardly stalking when he shows up here, posts publicly, and I reply.  Perhaps you need a lesson in "terminology" ? 

Your problem IS, that you try to hard to be liked and fit in, and you think Rocky is the popular crowd.  You see where your overzealousness got you at Daddy's,  where you thought you were doing the right thing,  BUT you werent and it backfired.   

I would pick my targets more carefully hon...... 

Now, I am sure your blog needs a new chapter, perhaps one dedicated to your idol Rocky and all his fake Fabulousness,  so just go give the people what they want  ....more fake news and bullshit  :thumbsup:

Hey, if you do not want to see what you are actually doing, and what I am actually saying, I am fine with that. 

• Members
18 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

I think you give YOURSELF too much credit lat, that you are the authority on appropriate behavior....  but its noble that you fancy yourself the behavior police.  However I understand, you need to be an authority on ALL things to hang with the master, Rocky, so i aint hatin on you..... :queen:.  

Please, do not project your own needs. My opinion is my opinion, with no more or less authority than yours.

• Members
1 minute ago, Latbear4blk said:

Please, do not project your own needs. My opinion is my opinion, with no more or less authority than yours.

Then state your comment as a fucking opinion, not an edict of FACT.....You are overstepping sweetheart without the proper credentials to do so. .  

• Members

I like seeing latbear4blk shining some civility in these tirade threads. He has a lot to offer the site and we would all be wise to encourage him.

Suckrates is the most prolific contributor here. For all of his caustic posts, he adds many more hot shots of hot men. I like seeing them.

Adam Smith is to be admired for standing up for RockHard at a time when RH is being castigated. I also admired his rejection of offers to petition the other site to allow his return there.

And then there's Rocky. Sadly, my April check has yet to arrive, so I have nothing to add for now. :mellow:

• Members
1 minute ago, Lucky said:

I like seeing latbear4blk shining some civility in these tirade threads. He has a lot to offer the site and we would all be wise to encourage him.

Suckrates is the most prolific contributor here. For all of his caustic posts, he adds many more hot shots of hot men. I like seeing them.

Adam Smith is to be admired for standing up for RockHard at a time when RH is being castigated. I also admired his rejection of offers to petition the other site to allow his return there.

And then there's Rocky. Sadly, my April check has yet to arrive, so I have nothing to add for now. :mellow:

Lucky, I always enjoy when your "sock puppet" personality shines thru....  However, the one thing you FORGOT to touch on is the reasons that Rocky is castigated by many of us.   You have adopted that Sarah Huckabee method of making a broad sweeping comment WITHOUT giving all the facts, perhaps purposefully ? 

Now I am not sure you will ever get Aprils check from Rocky, since the expenses from his recent Fabulous European jaunt are all piling up ?   You know how expensive it can be to fly-in custom vases of flowers to adorn your hotel room !  :hyper: 

• Members
2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Indeed. Again, you need to improve your reading skills. When someone behaves like an idiot I am for calling him out. 

Nothing wrong with my reading skills. You missed the point. It was you that came here to admonish Suckrates for his attack on Rocky and attempted the moral high ground by claiming that you don't invest in such behavior...then lol...the next sentence proceeded to do the exact same thing by attacking Suckrates. I was merely pointing out your hypocrisy. It was like your repeated apology for posting pictures in your blog from the PS event, then after several days of doing so, told a poster that it was only done, because people were too stupid to get it the first time...a nice touch.

189.gif