pauleiro

Rio Belo Horizonte May 18 "green eyes" trip

• Members

Sunday. 117. Quiet atmosphere. I go with Lucas, a regular. Branquinho. Smooth. Nice face. He has now a beard.... I clearly preferred him without. He is now 27. I went with him when he started 6 or 7 years ago ... He did not change much and keeps on going excellent services to his customer. Never in a hurry. Fucking him de quatro is a treat.

There is a new massagista in 117 in addition to Bernardo. A younger guy with a beard (again !) who is primo (cousin) of Bernardo. I try him for 30 minutes and continue for a full hour. Very relaxing.

Dîner with friend in Astor bistrot in Ioanema. Recommended. 

• Members

Tuesday. 117 is definitely THE place to go on Tuesdays in Rio. The place is packed with boys and customers.

I go with Murilo. I met him 3 years ago and we keep in touch. Typical latino. Small beard. Huge dragon tattoed on his whole back. Good company. Very reliable. He works in a pizzeria, for uber and in 117 and Pointe.

20180505_140419.thumb.jpg.1359edbd2303a0ec87d96f0c84ce61d9.jpg

When you fuck him, the dragon moves also and it seems you are fucking both the boy and the dragon. Rsrsrs as they say in Brazil (lol).

After a session with massagista and sauna I meet Pedro under the shower. Branquinho muscular Nice face Beard trimmed torso. Pedro has tattoed the name of his parents on top of his back in huge letters. Impossible to forget ! 

Pedro has a great body. Slightly hairy including ass which is a turn on for me

20180505_141306.thumb.jpg.4bcad5d4e13fed76e12f47a88c4d72e6.jpg

Perfect Tuesday at 117 ! 

Thursday same week went again to 117. Rather quiet. More boys than customers. Murilo made me happy

• Members
1 hour ago, pauleiro said:

When you fuck him, the dragon moves also and it seems you are fucking both the boy and the dragon. Rsrsrs as they say in Brazil (lol).

Haha this is hilarious.  I’m loving your reports.. 

By the way, what does Branquinho mean?

• Members
5 hours ago, pauleiro said:

In fact previous post was for Friday. Saturday I went to Pointe. They are currently renovating the bar upstairs. There will be a place to grill churrasco. Nice. 

Good choice of boys. Good atmosphere. I am soon with Jeferson. He is 22, rather short but very nice face and lovely light brown eyes. Always smiling and showing his perfect white teeth. French kissing him should be great. And it is actually. Very good session. He came to Pointe for 1st time 5 years ago. He was only 17 at the time. He used false ID... When he visits a country, often invited by a customer (you can very easily become addicted to Jeferson), not only has he his passport stamped, he also has his arm tattoed with a famous monument of the visited  country. At this stage he has the statue of Liberty for NYC and Eiffel tower for France. Even though he has some hair under his chin I am sure Tartegogo would love him.

Actually I WhatsApp with Jeferson all the time. Slim guy, right, not muscular? He is such a genuine kind guy. I hired him for a whole night in December. He was better than great. I am thinking of keeping him by my side for several days when I come back early June. He doesn’t charge much either. 

• Members
1 hour ago, sanddunes said:

Haha this is hilarious.  I’m loving your reports.. 

By the way, what does Branquinho mean?

Branquinho is same as branco = white.

• Members
7 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Actually I WhatsApp with Jeferson all the time. Slim guy, right, not muscular? He is such a genuine kind guy. I hired him for a whole night in December. He was better than great. I am thinking of keeping him by my side for several days when I come back early June. He doesn’t charge much either. 

Yes slim guy not muscular. Often with his cousin Henrique who is also great looking. Jeferson has now a regular client he went to meet in Febryary, thence the Eiffel Tower tattoed on his arm. He will go to Paris again to meet his customer in August. Jeferson speaks good English since he spent a few months in NYC

• Members

After the disappointing 30 minutes I spent Friday in Manhattan Rio,  I went to 117.

Not many customers, not many boys. But one (a good one) is enough for me. I am sitting in the smoking room when I see a hunk arriving. He is Perfect. Dark blond with green eyes. He is on the bottom in the pictures of eyes above. Perfect body. Perfect face (short beard...). Perfect ass. Killer s smile. We are soon in the room. Perfect session. Gustavo is so sexy, so handsome. His dick is thick. We agreed on him being passivo. Fucking him is a real treat except that it is impossible to see his face and his green eyes. 

I am so pleased and happy after this session with this hunk. 

Gustavo is at 117 and sometimes at Pointe. He is also listed as Gustavo on netgay. 

20180506_163529.thumb.png.860909e1a4c780af988082aa4c0c9810.png

20180506_163643.thumb.png.b39f417d131d7a8fbf6d6fb00d276409.png

• Members

Hugo is from Manaus. Smiling guy. Normally too skinny To be my type but chemistry between him and Murilo is good so the session is lovely to be a good one. And it is. We take turns fucking Hugo. It is progressively easier and easier to penetrate Hugo since Murilo is much bigger than me (no wonder here : Brasilian boys have bit and thick dicks). When we are satisfied we let Hugo go (should I say Hugo gogo go ? And we continue a romantic session with Murilo, only the 2 of us ....

• Members
2 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Yep, that is both of them for sure, but I must say Henrique is not as good in bed. Or at least he wasn’t in December, maybe he learned a few tricks since.

The friend I travel with is very happy of Henrique. He takes him quite often. I guess he learned since last December  ...

• Members

Sorry for the readers only interested in dicks for this cultural interférence but it is difficult to like Brazil without liking one of ifs most famous painters, Oscar Niemeyer  :-)). The 2 obras shown in the pictures above are considered among the 15 masterpieces of the Architect.

• Members
On 5/6/2018 at 10:20 PM, likeohmygod said:

Pedro is the perfect example of what was a perfect guy for me...now with that stupid beard It's like....ewww. 

Its his his birthday today !! 

On 3/21/2018 at 8:12 PM, floridarob said:

I'm the rich one....ask anyone that knows me.

Rich isn't just financial wealth,  read this article...I hit on almost all the points...I suggest everyone read this, once you are free of the worries/debts/obligations   life is good. I've cruised (on ships) QUITE a bit ...many older folk were always amazed that I was able to travel for so long and said I was so young to do so. When I pointed out many things this article talks about, they all agreed it took them too long in life to realize and I was smart to do so at a young age.

https://outofyourrut.com/10-ways-to-be-rich-without-being-wealthy/

• Members

Australian Passport holders, like Japanese, US and Canada, eVIsa for Brazil Entry is available - so, I tried to apply for it; however, I gave up. It is too hard for me to upload my face picture and Passport Photo in the way required in the online application form.

Are there anybody through the same issue and conquered that?

I am using Mac OS. I have tried these days and researched on the Internet, but no luck at all...

• Members
13 hours ago, Sauter said:

Australian Passport holders, like Japanese, US and Canada, eVIsa for Brazil Entry is available - so, I tried to apply for it; however, I gave up. It is too hard for me to upload my face picture and Passport Photo in the way required in the online application form.

I am using Mac OS. I have tried these days and researched on the Internet, but no luck at all...

First, I suggest a new topic as you are not doing yourself any favours burying your question here. 

I have a conventional visa but will need an e-version eventually. I think it can get glitchy but many folks have been successful.

Maybe try calling the phone number in this photoshot. They may have some clues. You are probably trying your best but perhaps doing one of the techy things incorrectly. I know myself I am prone to digital struggles. 

If you are not in the USA, I have no other ideas to offer, but online mediators do exist.

IMG_2032.PNG

• Members
On 5/7/2018 at 11:08 PM, Sauter said:

I had trouble uploading my picture and scanned copy of my passport at first but I managed eventually. I found that it was quite easy.

1) To upload your picture:
-using your smartphone, ask someone to take a picture of you. I asked my work colleague to take a picture using my Samsung S8+ on natural light without the flash. 
-I then sent the pic from my phone to my email account at work so I can save it on my desktop.
-I then uploaded my pic on to the website, cropped it, submitted it... and was accepted.

2) To scan your passport:
-using my smartphone, i took a picture of my passport on my desk with the edges secured by sticky tape.
-I then sent the pic from my phone to my email account at work and saved it on my desktop.
-I then uploaded the pic on to the website (no cropping needed), submitted it...and was accepted.

Minutes after sending out the pic and passport, I received an auto-reply email acknowledging receipt of the submitted docs.

Three days later I got my visa.

Feel free to PM me if you need more details. Sorry if have posted my reply on here as i know its out of topic. Just helping out fellow Aussie.