tassojunior

Emails from BoyToy

8 hours ago, tassojunior said:

I continually get emails saying I have not logged into BoyToy for over 30 days and my account may be considered abandoned. 

More than likely this means logged into the front part of the website. But, I'll look into it.

2 hours ago, Suckrates said:

I get emails asking to upload a photo to my profile.   I just ignore it. 

No, don't ignore them. :) 

Yes, we don't need to be sending this message to forum only members.  Years back, we had an area for Forum Only and it required no additional detail.  But, this has changed over the years and the admins need to know this. Thanks.

• Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

No, don't ignore them. :) 

Since were on the subject, FWIW...I get the same emails, saying I haven't logged in for X number of days and I need to, and that I need to upload a photo for my avatar.

Guest Larstrup

Well, I just got an email from Boytoy, thanking me for being a member, with an attached link to a $50 Amex gift card. Thanks, Boytoy! 

Guest Larstrup
21 minutes ago, OneFinger said:

The fake e-mails from BoyToy are really starting to irritate me. They used come once a month. Now they're coming multiple times per day.

I now feel what must be what Jewish guilt feels like.  Whilst ironically being “agnostic Lutheran”, unless I’m in a church with an organ, which then furthers my dilemma . :rolleyes:

• Members
On 6/4/2018 at 9:24 PM, tassojunior said:

I continually get emails saying I have not logged into BoyToy for over 30 days and my account may be considered abandoned. 

I don't "continually" get emails from boytoy but I have had several advising me that I have not logged in for 30 days (whiich cannot be correct) and for me to upload a photo.  

I guess the programmers are overworked or over tired when this happens so often.

On another matter, when I log in, I often get taken to the profile of someone I recently messaged or who messaged me.  In order to leave the profile, I have to log out and log back in to get to the regular forum. 

Programmers - where are you?

• Members

I am not getting those emails but my login is acting up. 

Since yesterday, when I log in to the forums (I do not do it to the main site) I am taken to an error screen, where I have to reenter my user name and password. I do log in in this second try and am taken to the forums home page, where everything looks normal. I click one first time on anything and everything is fine. When I go back to the home page, I am now logged out, according to the status in the upper right corner.

However I am not out. If I click on any message, the new screen shows me in. When I go back to the home page, it shows me out again.