Blackoch

Lagoa's SUPERSTARS

• Members

Yes they do, actually the top ones are worth more than that, talking about Abercrombie & Fitch material, and only available at Lagoa, never in Rio. You don't see them every time though, you gotta get lucky, and loaded!

• Members
6 hours ago, Gotti said:

If you are a newbie, be warned that is not that easy to land a Lagoa god. Do your homework reading attentively the posts about it on this forum and do it properly!

Yes, I am a newbie. I have been to Brazil only once a few years ago and I am going back next month.

last time, I stuck with the more fairly priced garotos but this time I really want to experience the best Brazil has to offer.

from what I seen doing my research online, the best guys would be the Lagoa Gods & the Gogo boys from The Week.

I am not sure if the Gogo boys are receptive to programa as Andhow much they would ask for. But I remember that a lot of them started as sauna boys and a lot of sauna boys work out in order to be come Gogo boys. So I only asssume they don’t stop programmas once they make it as Gogo.

I read some references here about the lagoa gods but they were always 1 post in a thread about São Paulo in general. And mostly from people who were writing about how they said no to those guys because of the price. I don’t think I found a thread that focuses on them and the experience with them.

the  gogo boys are available but you can’t make it obvious to the other patrons you are soliciting them about sex!  there are several ways to do this! Do not expect to go with them the first night you see the but as they have plans to leave with the other gogo guys/friends after they preform. I have done this enough times over the years to know this is almost always true! Many/Most of them do not want to be known as GP’s! Also they will ask for usually Twice as much the first couple of times you meet until you have a understanding, at least that is how it worked for me when i did those guys!

• Members

A sauna provides enough thrills for a newbie, go go boys out of the sauna ambient is more appropriate for a seasoned explorer, same with street-trade, sleep overs and even Grindr if you a clueless about the city, unless you are staying for a considerable amount of time, otherwise leave these other activities for a second visit.

Regarding Lagoa boys there are a few threads here, the key words are obviously Lagoa and Sao  Paulo on the title.

• Members
58 minutes ago, Gotti said:

A sauna provides enough thrills for a newbie, go go boys out of the sauna ambient is more appropriate for a seasoned explorer, same with street-trade, sleep overs and even Grindr if you a clueless about the city, unless you are staying for a considerable amount of time, otherwise leave these other activities for a second visit.

Regarding Lagoa boys there are a few threads here, the key words are obviously Lagoa and Sao  Paulo on the title.

Well I did say it is my 2nd visit.

Also, I am a 6ft, muscular, 35yo black man who s lived in Devlopping countries before & grew up in the DC inner cities, and when not at work, I have an urban/hip hop swag. (Think rapper 50cent). Trust me, I have “developing country” smarts and people are usually intimidated by me, not the other way around. 

I am definitely moving forward with my plans on hooking up with gogo boys. I do appreciate advice on this though. I understand one can never be totally safe from violence nor from being a victim of a hustle.

• Members
55 minutes ago, Blackoch said:

I am definitely moving forward with my plans on hooking up with gogo boys. 

Let us know how it goes...I think at Lagoa the strippers are going to want more than 200 - that is, if they even give you the time of day at all (they generally are only interested in well-known moneyed Paulistas).

If you want them to bottom for you, it will be even harder.

• Members
2 hours ago, Tomcal said:

the gogo boys are available but you can’t make it obvious to the other patrons you are soliciting them about sex!  there are several ways to do this! D

Which way have you found to work best?  The problem is they usually hang out in their dressing rooms backstage and then leave shortly after the show.  There isn’t a large window of opportunity to approach them

• Members

Sanddunes is right, being a Sao Paulo native is the gold standard, they make the ideal sugar daddy, always promptly available, the ultimate payback for every Lagoa sauna boy worth their salt, which is quite different from other sauna boys (do your research!), regarding your personal attributes, you don't need any advice from anybody, apparently.

By the way, at Lagoa is not that rare finding sauna boys as attractive as the go gos. 

12 hours ago, Blackoch said:

Yes, I am a newbie. I have been to Brazil only once a few years ago and I am going back next month.

last time, I stuck with the more fairly priced garotos but this time I really want to experience the best Brazil has to offer.

from what I seen doing my research online, the best guys would be the Lagoa Gods & the Gogo boys from The Week.

I am not sure if the Gogo boys are receptive to programa as Andhow much they would ask for. But I remember that a lot of them started as sauna boys and a lot of sauna boys work out in order to be come Gogo boys. So I only asssume they don’t stop programmas once they make it as Gogo.

I read some references here about the lagoa gods but they were always 1 post in a thread about São Paulo in general. And mostly from people who were writing about how they said no to those guys because of the price. I don’t think I found a thread that focuses on them and the experience with them.

What makes the Lagoa Gods and the Gogo Boys from the Week the best guys? 

Just asking....Ego?  Fantasy?  Just attraction?

Have been traveling to Rio for years and never been crazy impressed by guys based on what others think....that is the quickest way to be disappointed....

I have been with guys who go go and some of the hottest guys in Rio period....

2 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Have been traveling to Rio for years and never been crazy impressed by guys based on what others think....that is the quickest way to be disappointed....

I have been with guys who go go and some of the hottest guys in Rio period....

Personally I don't think they are the best but everyone views the guys differently. I have found in my experiences that they run the gamut from great to so/so just like any other guys...IMHO

• Members
On 6/5/2018 at 1:20 AM, Gotti said:

Yes they do, actually the top ones are worth more than that, talking about Abercrombie & Fitch material, and only available at Lagoa, never in Rio. You don't see them every time though, you gotta get lucky, and loaded!

I wouldn’t pay 3 reais for an Abercrombie & Fitch model. Do you have a better example?

• Members
22 hours ago, Blackoch said:

Well I did say it is my 2nd visit.

Also, I am a 6ft, muscular, 35yo black man who s lived in Devlopping countries before & grew up in the DC inner cities, and when not at work, I have an urban/hip hop swag. (Think rapper 50cent). Trust me, I have “developing country” smarts and people are usually intimidated by me, not the other way around. 

I am definitely moving forward with my plans on hooking up with gogo boys. I do appreciate advice on this though. I understand one can never be totally safe from violence nor from being a victim of a hustle.

If you truly have the game and the street sense that you seem to have, you should know how to pick up a gogo boy without even needing to ask on this forum. You should know it’s all about timing, finesse discretion and game. Unfortunately, many posters here seem to have all the discretion of a bull in a china shop.

• Members
1 hour ago, SolaceSoul said:

We would never have to fight over garotos. 

I guess not! Also on my desire list: Caua  Raymond, that boy I posted a photo next to Gisele, exactly on that phase, nowadays he is kinda big for my taste, but I would not pass, and James Franco circa Spiderman years. Pretty masculine boys are my thing, preferably without attitude, but unfortunately in most cases, comes with the territory.

Not to be on the impossible dream realm, years ago there was a boy at 117 that drove me crazy, Tomcal knows who he is and got a taste of him, of course!

• Members
3 hours ago, Gotti said:

No, I do not have a better example, cause I would pay R$300,00 and up for most of them!

I am mostly into Padros & other black guys Myself. They tend to be less likely to charge 300Reals in Brazil.  

I could be attracted to the Mediterranean look but I go through phases for that one.

16 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

100% attraction. They tend to have both: perfect bodies & perfect faces.