TotallyOz

Logging into and out of Boytoy

• Members

Are your developers still working in the logging in issue, @TotallyOz? I have noticed a new change and a new issue.

Until recently, when I clicked in the Forum Home link after logging in, the forum would open in a new tab. That has changed, and now I remain in the same tab where I logged in. This is not the problem, but my time reference. Since I noticed this change, I can log in most times only in my second attempt.

After I click on log n the first time, the screen says in "validating". Sometimes it just stays there, sometimes I do get a pop p saying that there was a problem and asking me to reload and try again. When I try the second time, I go in with no problems.

51 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Are your developers still working in the logging in issue, @TotallyOz? I have noticed a new change and a new issue.

Until recently, when I clicked in the Forum Home link after logging in, the forum would open in a new tab. That has changed, and now I remain in the same tab where I logged in. This is not the problem, but my time reference. Since I noticed this change, I can log in most times only in my second attempt.

After I click on log n the first time, the screen says in "validating". Sometimes it just stays there, sometimes I do get a pop p saying that there was a problem and asking me to reload and try again. When I try the second time, I go in with no problems.

I knew you were having an issue at one point. I thought this was resolved. There have been no changes on the front end of the site that I am aware of but Mac just released a new OS.

• Members

My logging in issue continues. Today, after logging in to the Boytoy.com home page, and clicking in the menu to go to the Forums Homepage, I had to reload the page 12 times before finally logging in. Sometimes it will not let me in after 20 reloads, so I have to go back to the boytoy homepage, log out, and do the whole process again.

Often, I would not be able to log in not even to the Boytoy homepage. A message would pop up with an apology.

All these problems happened using Safari in a MacBook Air. Logging in using Safari in my iPhone was always perfect, until this morning. After logging in in Boytoy, I was logged out in the forums for the first time. I was at work and was not able to look closely to the issue.

If others are having the same issue, this may be a major obstacle for our traffic, @TotallyOz. This has been going on for a while now.