Latindude

Inauguration of Point 202 jacuzzi

• Members

The inauguration is going to be this Saturday, if any of you is going to be in Rio. I went to Point today and Junior is very excited with the event lol he asked me to invite all my friends , so I am extending the invitation to you. There will be stripper shows, some kind of dinner, and other attractions. 

A couple pictures of the new jacuzzi.  It is located at the top of the stairs next to the shower/steam room area.  Junior seems to be really trying to improve Pointe.  He added the jacuzzi, renovated the bar area on the third floor and I also, noticed new sandals, newer towels, larger alcoholic drinks and they passed out appetizers multiple times a couple nights that I was there.  The three saunas are definitely competing for business.

Jaccuzzi1.jpg

Jaccuzzi2.jpg

6 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

i heard because of the rains today the sauna was not well attended. is that true?

That is true.  Both Manhattan Rios and Pointe were very slow for a Monday, with few garatos and clients compared to normal.  I expected Pointe to be busy given that many of the guys from 117 go there, but I estimate that there were only 15-20 garatos at Pointe at 8 pm, the slowest I have ever seen it on a Monday night. 

56 minutes ago, sfcastro said:

That is true.  Both Manhattan Rios and Pointe were very slow for a Monday, with few garatos and clients compared to normal.  I expected Pointe to be busy given that many of the guys from 117 go there, but I estimate that there were only 15-20 garatos at Pointe at 8 pm, the slowest I have ever seen it on a Monday night. 

Thanks for that info...

I like going to the saunas Thursday through Sunday... which nights are better at Pointe now versus 117?  If 117 is not that great, I tend to just take the metro over to Pointe but was disappointed the last time I was in Rio in April...

13 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Thanks for that info...

I like going to the saunas Thursday through Sunday... which nights are better at Pointe now versus 117?  If 117 is not that great, I tend to just take the metro over to Pointe but was disappointed the last time I was in Rio in April...

Pointe is best Mondays and Wednesdays. 

• Members
15 hours ago, Tomcal said:

i heard because of the rains today the sauna was not well attended. is that true?

Yes, yesterday, Monday was slow(er) due to the rain.

But, YES, I really think Junior did a great job with the renovations. Its fantastic.

And I met Junior. He a is very present in the sauna, running things, managing issues, troubleshooting, and making people seem welcome. Nice guy. I hope Pointe is very profitable for him. 

• Members
10 hours ago, caeron said:

sweet Venezuelan was the highlight of my evenin

Do you mean the masseur ? Or other boy ? I always wanted to know of the Venezuelan masseur gives any other service than massage... I asked him once , but maybe I was too straight forward, and there were other clients around... so he said that sex was not involved. 

there have been 4 Venezuelan massagistas working at Pointe over the last year. One worked at Lagoa in SP 2 years ago then moved to Rio last year, one recently moved to Europe(and was probably close to the best sex i have ever had!) To answer your question yes they are open to having sex but i think you have to approach them somewhat differently then you do with a sauna guy!  i have had sex with all 4 of them including two at the same time twice!-4 handed massage but we quickly forgot about the massage! :-)

• Members
1 hour ago, Tomcal said:

ut i think you have to approach them somewhat differently then you do with a sauna guy!

Great, thanks Tom, yep maybe I was too direct LOL

Curently there are 2 Venezuelan masseurs at point. And it seems that they are a couple. 

• Members

There was no jacuzzi inaugural last night at Point, but it was jam packed with garotos.The music was great, my um, friend was great, and the go-go show included one of the finest dancers I have ever seen. I think his name is Marshall. Tomcal, of course, would know.