Tomcal

Merida Mexico

My place is on Airbnb! :-) 

there are many small boutique hotels in Centro if you want to do airbnb i recommend getting a reservation soon as literally every place is rented by October for the winter by the Canadians! seriously! when i went down the 3rd time in March to look to buy there were no houses to rent they were all taken

16 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Several members have asked me who is the guy in the video of the house?  He is Brazilian from Sao Paulo that came to Merida for 10 days.  Great guy! he will be coming back in the future!

more questions about the Brasilerio!

LOL “No he doesn’t work in the saunas!”

He is currently training for a Triathlon and has lost about 10 lbs from when the video was taken in May but has increased the size of his biceps/Chest and lost 2” around his waist!

I met him thru a friend in SP!  

Yes he has a American visa, went to Disneyworld in Orlando several years ago with his first BF!  he is my 2nd most favorite Brazilian(the number 1 guy is going with me to Mexico in 2 weeks)

that is all the info i am giving out

FC9AC05C-42BC-4EE3-869C-1338EEDDEE31.jpeg

9FE1BC48-CC40-46A1-BBBE-DF5CB69C1764.jpeg

• Members

I am very excited about my trip to Salvador in December, but there is something that puzzles me.

If there are as many horny hot boys available as everyone says there are; why everyone wants to fuck the same guys @tomcal is fucking. I made a joke a about it before, but seriously, why? There should be plenty of guys even hotter than this one (I hope, he is not really my type) available to be picked. Of course I think sharing is great, I have no problems at all about that, and I would do it if I am hanging out in person and there is a good vibe. But going after an Internet picture when you have hundreds of real boys to choose from? I do not get it.

I am not trying to be a bitch, I am honestly puzzled.

i think they are saying they approve of my choice and being complimentary more then anything!  Also i think that if they go to the sauna the know the guy has got to be pretty good in bed!  :-)

But talking about personal preferences bring up a good point! I have dated / been with a lot of guys better looking then the guy above although he is certainly handsome in a rugged way! As i have gotten older, and pick out guys that fit in with the “group” personality starts counting for a lot!  When one of the guys from SP brought him to Rio for the week i was there last march, Everyone really liked him! easy going nice guy he just really fit in!  

Although even i can’t define what my type is! It is broad that’s for sure! Although the guy who is currently number 1 in my life is very handsome and smart and older(35)and we do fight about once a week, if that is any kind of clue!

• Members
43 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

i think they are saying they approve of my choice and being complimentary more then anything!  Also i think that if they go to the sauna the know the guy has got to be pretty good in bed!  :-)

But talking about personal preferences bring up a good point! I have dated / been with a lot of guys better looking then the guy above although he is certainly handsome in a rugged way! As i have gotten older, and pick out guys that fit in with the “group” personality starts counting for a lot!  When one of the guys from SP brought him to Rio for the week i was there last march, Everyone really liked him! easy going nice guy he just really fit in!  

Although even i can’t define what my type is! It is broad that’s for sure! Although the guy who is currently number 1 in my life is very handsome and smart and older(35)and we do fight about once a week, if that is any kind of clue!

Thanks for your response, although I would prefer a clarification coming from the ones asking for info about your boys.

I can relate to what you say about not knowing what your type is. I do have a pretty clear type when I am looking at pictures, but it is not necessary the same if we move out of the screen to discuss how chemistry reacts in real face to face situations. Most times I keep my type consistent on age, in general I like them younger than 30. But beyond that it is very often a surprise. There are so many variables interacting with each other in a face to face situation, that it is very hard to make a prediction. I follow my dick, it is funnier than my brain.