BlkSuperman

DIRTY DOMINICAN DEEDS

• Members

So my husband and I decide to take a weekend SEX-CURSION to Santo Domingo....and as you will see in the pictures and videos, we had a wonderful FUCKING time!!!

This trip wasn't in our travel plans, but we got bored at home and decided to take the 2 hour flight from Miami to come play with some of the most sexy men in the world. My only regret is that we arrived too late and weren't able to get to the Apollo sauna.

Our flight arrived at about 4:30 p.m. and because we were in the second row on the airplane we were able to get off the plane and through immigration in about 15 minutes or less.

Although we didnt make it to the Apollo sauna on Friday night when we arrived, we did walk the Colonial Zone and met 3 sexy guys within 45 mins.Would someone please, please, pretty please visit Apollo Sauna and let me know when the best days and times are to visit?

There was some kind of music concert in the colonial zone in front of the cathedral so there was a HUGE CROWD of people in the area.

By 7 p.m. we were in our airbnb fucking until 2 in the morning. Between 7 p.m. Friday and 2 a.m. Saturday there were 4 hot guys, at different times, delivering some of the most passionate sex a tramp like me could ask for. 

Outside of meeting guys in the Colonial Zone, our other contact was Manny, my dominican brother, and Francisco from Paco's.

Francisco is so fucking crazy. I went to pacos friday night looking for francisco, but he wasnt there. i left my number with the manager and told him to tell francisco that, "Black Superman," was looking for him. I hadn't heard from fransicso so i went back to pacos on saturday to find him.

I must have walked right past him and didnt see him. I instead walked up to a familiar waitress and asked for him. she points behind me, i turn around and francisco has his stun gun in his hand looking at me and says, "I'm going to hurt you, Mother****ER!" I picked up a bottle from the table and say to him, "I'm going to do the same to you Mother******!" We smiled, hugged, kissed on the cheek and he cursed me for not telling him i was in town. I told him i had been there the previous day to see him. We laughed hugged and chatted for a minute. he is a nice guy. Omg! what an INCREDIBLY NICE GUY!

Aside from sniffing poppers and taking some of the BIGGEST DICKS that my ass could take. We also visited a gym thats close to pacos. It's a VERY SMALL, CRAMMED GYM, but a lot of the guys who play around workout at this gym.

We also walked through the colonial zone last night, saturday, and it was VERY CROWDED AND FESTIVE.

DUO and Pizza Hut are still my favorite restaurants to eat and cruise while im in santo domingo. Especially in the evenings around 7/730. there is lots and lots and lots and lots of cruising going on at that time. It's a gay man's paradise.

The weather is SUPER HOT HERE.OMG!!! IF YOU WALK FOR 3 BLOCKS YOU ARE SWEATING BULLETS!

My husband and i have been studying spanish using a series of disks we bought on AMAZON, Instant Emerson." The disks are VERY HELPFUL and we're both doing much better at picking up the language by studying 30 minutes each night during the week. 

Hope you guys enjoy the videos. My next post will be on our SEX-CAPADES from RIO in 2 weeks. Can't wait for that trip!

BE BLESSED, FELLAS...REMEMBER GUYS, " SUCK A DICK AND BE HAPPY!

20190622_140853.jpg

20190623_120447.jpg

20190623_120501.jpg

• Members

I believe you are describing elderly Melvin P's little postage-stamp one-buck gym, perfectly adequate most times, opposite some kiosks on a small travessa that is not labelled on most maps though I believe this laneway is technically called Rosas

5 hours ago, Riobard said:

I believe you are describing elderly Melvin P's little postage-stamp one-buck gym, perfectly adequate most times, opposite some kiosks on a small travessa that is not labelled on most maps though I believe this laneway is technically called Rosas

I'm finally stumped I have no idea where this might be. Can you be a little more descriptive about how to get there from Paco's?

• Members

Just go to the n/e corner of the park, walk a few steps west on Simon Bolivar and cross over to the lane running north ... a few retail kiosks on the right bordering the small crummy park behind it. On your left, a row of old buildings.

I think the owner/coach, Melvin Pizzini, has labelled it MP "Y" (ie, YMCA logo) or something like that. The entrance is a metal grill door.

If I recall correctly, no A/C. Maybe cooling fans. Packed from 5 PM. He is old-fashioned, no listing, no website. Single day use 20COP? 

• Members

There’s a gym on Calle El Conde walking away from Paco’s on the right about 4 blocks up. It’s on the second floor. I think the glass door on the street says “gym” or something like that. Its only about 200 DOP for a day pass, which is like $4 USD. I can’t remember this gym’s name.

I am not sure if Gimnasio Colonial, which used to be around the corner, is still in business or if it moved here to this location. I didn’t ask last time I was there. I just used the gym. 

• Members

Yes, it is Colonial, 358 El Conde, upstairs. One of the local physique competitors, Juan Carlos Feliz, put me through a routine there. 

----

MP is quiet weekdays, but evenings and Saturday crammed, with every piece of equipment utilized and people usually taking turns "working in". The vibe is more conducive to social cooperation and light interaction. Two photos.

There is a set of stairs at the back, going to the second floor, with a "massage" sign. 

(Most of the serious top-level competitors train at one of the many SmartFit locations, not very convenient to the colonial district.)

IMG_1829.PNG

IMG_1832.PNG

Edited by Riobard

• Members
15 hours ago, Riobard said:

This sounds like the gym we visited it was very small and acrosee the sidewalk of many street vendors. I'm so sorry. I dont remember the name.

• Members
7 hours ago, Riobard said:

Yes, it is Colonial, 358 El Conde, upstairs. One of the local physique competitors, Juan Carlos Feliz, put me through a routine there. 

----

MP is quiet weekdays, but evenings and Saturday crammed, with every piece of equipment utilized and people usually taking turns "working in". The vibe is more conducive to social cooperation and light interaction. Two photos.

There is a set of stairs at the back, going to the second floor, with a "massage" sign. 

(Most of the serious top-level competitors train at one of the many SmartFit locations, not very convenient to the colonial district.)

IMG_1829.PNG

IMG_1832.PNG

This definitely isnt the gym we visited, but I need the information on this place so we can visit both gyms the next time were there. The gym with the pic posted seem very active and the fact that they offer massages has peaked my interest even more. I was told by "Torro," that the daily rate is $50 pesos which is very inexpensive to workout and possibly cruise a room full of sweaty horned up men. The best, most crowded time to go is between 5 p.m.-7 p.m.

Edited by 1tennisace

• Members

I found the entrance to Gym MP, corresponding to the location and the two indoor photos above.

Perhaps one can be too dickstracted to attend to one's surroundings, and should wear a helmet and safety boots. 

It may have been 50COP rather than 20 for single use. Too negligible to recall. 

IMG_1840.PNG

Edited by Riobard

• Members
24 minutes ago, paborn said:

Just curious, you keep posting COP  , what is that? I always see DOP for Dominican pesos. Using COP twice leads me to think you're not mistyping.

Hahaha ... good catch, thanks. Mea maxima culpa. Two possible explanations: One, I am dealing in COP for a trip to Bogotá mid-September, and will purchase an initial batch this week. Two, a uniform fantasy subliminally on my mind.

• Members

There are several Airbnb's I'm looking at in the colonial zone for my 10 night stay. Many listings for a wide range of price and apartment options, and all the owners I've messaged claim their units are well secured. I also received an email offer from Casa Sanchez, a hotel I queried in May, enticing me to book four nights and lots of perks for only $300 over Pride Weekend. Given all the bad press lately, and the heat factor, I don't think many American gays will be rushing to SD for their Pride events. As always, 1Tennisace whets my whore-y appetite with his reports and images!

It's been reported in other threads here and in US government reports that the fuss over the deaths in the DR are way over  played. With over 2.5 million visitors a year there are always a certain number of deaths. Some people do, actually, party to death. The actual rate has shown no increase and both Mexico ( which I love ) and Jamaica have much higher per 100,000 visitor rates.

I've yet to see a place in the city that did not have good security  - remember - when you're not there they still have one or more Tvs, kitchen equipment,etc. However, bring back two or more bruisers you don't know and it's on you. 

One thing that really must be considered is the type of residence. A condo in a building with working people and children living there will notice an en bless stream of visitors. Just choose wisely.

The place I sent you next to Dumbo's is I think expecting such visitors and is well priced. I have not stayed there yet but plan to check it on next trip.

• Members
11 hours ago, NoGagSuckerSF said:

There are several Airbnb's I'm looking at in the colonial zone for my 10 night stay. Many listings for a wide range of price and apartment options, and all the owners I've messaged claim their units are well secured. I also received an email offer from Casa Sanchez, a hotel I queried in May, enticing me to book four nights and lots of perks for only $300 over Pride Weekend. Given all the bad press lately, and the heat factor, I don't think many American gays will be rushing to SD for their Pride events. As always, 1Tennisace whets my whore-y appetite with his reports and images!

Thanks!!!! Happy you find my amateur videos entertaining. I had no idea there was a pride event in santo domingo. What ate the fates, please? It was hot AF over there when my hubby and I were there last week. Whenever we left the apartment, upon our return we had to shower. It was a sticky,  miserable heat. Thankfully, we were in the heart if the colonial zone where restaurants, stores and money exchange businesses were just a few blocks away. All of the Airbnb apartments weve rented had some kind of security measure in place for the safety of the guests. Weve rented about 4 apartments in the colonial zone in our  4 years visiting that amazing country and have never had any security issues with the apartments. If you're renting an Airbnb just make sure the owner doesnt have any restrictions with you having local visitors over to the apartment. When we visited a few months ago, they told my husband and I that we could only have 2 visitors a day. We quickly found another Airbnb and checked out of the apartment that had those restrictions. 

I look forward to your pictures and videos from your trip. Have a great time. 

July 7 -8th - as it starts around 2pm in the area of the colonial zone and the Malecon ( road by the seaside of town ) and goes on all night.

Your 2 guests a day is what i'v been referring to with issues about a stream of guests in a family type condo residence.