Sgoleon

Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?

• Members
On 8/5/2019 at 10:48 AM, SolaceSoul said:

What you fail to understand — whether willingly or not — is that it’s not about what you mean or what other readers understand you to mean, but how it can be interpreted by outside forces and ultimately used to punish not only the individual poster, but this entire website and message board.

Especially in an era where the future of sites like this one are precarious, words need to be chosen much more wisely.

As others have pointed out, this place is called boytoy.com, for fuck’s sake. If you don’t like the language this implies, or the risk the owner is willing to take with his own website, go somewhere else.

i think we have highjacked that poor OP’s thread for long enough. 

Edited by Tartegogo

• Members
19 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

As others have pointed out, this place is called boytoy.com, for fuck’s sake. If you don’t like the language this implies, or the risk the owner is willing to take with his own website, go somewhere else.

Oh, I’m quite sure you’d prefer for me to go somewhere else. Since you are someone who thought it was perfectly legal for travelers abroad to have sex with 14-year-old boys in Brazil, it certainly would benefit you not to be challenged on the inappropriateness of anything that suggests having sex with minors.

DA8818E4-A7E1-42F3-ABB6-F3A52BDE8652.jpeg

• Members
48 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

Oh, I’m quite sure you’d prefer for me to go somewhere else. Since you are someone who thought it was perfectly legal for travelers abroad to have sex with 14-year-old boys in Brazil, it certainly would benefit you not to be challenged on the inappropriateness of anything that suggests having sex with minors.

DA8818E4-A7E1-42F3-ABB6-F3A52BDE8652.jpeg

To be precise, it is technically legal in Brazil for many people (but not Americans) to have consensual unpaid sex with people that are 14. Though it is not my cup of tea, I love the saunas, myself.

Still nothing to do with this thread about how many times in one day, though. 

Edited by Tartegogo

• Members

Before any reader here (excluding the majority not inclined) gets their panties all moist and starts frantically scanning Trivago for deals while flagging and starring their social media cache of adolescents, I would suggest a careful drilled-down review of how the clause of age difference may be broadly interpreted, notwithstanding the non-commercial intent of sexual interaction with a a14-17yearold.

What may be determined ultimately legal case-by-case does not preclude apprehension, particularly if you fit the stereotype of adult homosexual travelling abroad. 

Age differential, whether for adult nationals or foreigners, pertains to position of authority, trust, potential for exploitative enticement, whether the interaction may propel the teen into eventual 'legal' prostitution, and so on. Not being the T-ball coach would be insufficient criterion for exoneration. 

(Male adult nationals BTW, 75% of them, consider it not inappropriate to "chat" online with children and adolescents they do not know.)

Therefore, among other things, in the non-commercial context, your age; the teen's age; your capacity to exert general influence over a youth naturally considered to be vulnerable; taking images even for nondistribution; and perhaps most importantly, whether for example the relationship or arrangement developed quickly, secretly, or electronically, are important factors.

Like anywhere else, Brazil prefers, in no particular order, the purity ring pact or their teens to be getting in on with peers. You are best advised to keep it to the Death in Venice playbook. 

• Members

"How many men (non sic) in a day" is an average question here I interpret to mean a calculated per diem average on an erotically focused trip.

For me, rounded down to 1.0 by any given day, rounded up to 0.5 per day by trip; rounded up to 1.0 programas per day by trip. 

Gluttony is my weak point. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Riobard said:

Male adult nationals BTW, 75% of them, consider it not inappropriate to "chat" online with children and adolescents they do not know.)

I think I understand what you are trying to say here, but the wording of it is in a double negative — so it comes across as “75% of adult male nationals consider it appropriate to chat online with children and adolescents they do not know”. Are you sure this is what you meant? Because I would think it’s the very opposite.

• Members
13 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

I think I understand what you are trying to say here, but the wording of it is in a double negative — so it comes across as “75% of adult male nationals consider it appropriate to chat online with children and adolescents they do not know”. Are you sure this is what you meant? Because I would think it’s the very opposite.

The figure I described is correct. It seemed ill-advised to say appropriate or acceptable even though a sexually neutral poll question within the sampling. 

The smaller, ie inverted proportion, the 25% that you intuit, would be applicable to the question of non-commercial sexual intimacy acceptability, not surprising given a literal and simplified interpretation of the law as it pertains to adults and adolescents (threshold age 14), not children. 

• Members
13 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

What a declasse question....I would venture to say that many people are LYING with exceptionally high numbers but hey whatever helps out your ego....

I don’t know if my record numbers (5 in one night for garotos de programa, 3 for non-garotos) are all that exceptionally high, but they were high for me! Usually, two in one visit for me will wear me out!

On 8/7/2019 at 3:41 PM, Riobard said:

IMG_2740.PNG

You should consider the "dancing Boys" culture of Afghanistan. Often, when the girls are secluded resorting to young men is considered quite normal. It has been a hushed undercurrent throughout Islamic culture for centuries.

• Members
On 8/3/2019 at 5:53 AM, pauleiro said:

I fucked more than 20 mares that night. It is a voyeur's and fucker's paradise. Now I am more romantic and prefer threesomes, particularly in Brazil : with a versatile buddy, we select a bottom and take turns fucking him, eventually DPing him, then we ask him to leave and I end up fucking my buddy.

On 8/2/2019 at 12:22 PM, Tartegogo said:

i once had 7 different boys in Rio saunas on one day, but I only came 6 times. I was 44. Not sure I could do the same again! 

I feel ... so ... inadequate. I didn't achieve that even when I was 20. Does it get better with age?