12is12

Basic Update on BKK, Please

Hi Guys,

I'll be there Nov 15-19; will anyone be around?

Since the intense discussion of the "new geography", almost nothing has been published.

Please share updated info regading the basics:

Where and when are the bests? what/whom to avoid? normal rates? Massage, shows/competitions? specific MBs recommended?

Thanks.

PS - my taste: lean-masculine, not muscle builders; smooth and shaved; size matters a lot - length over girth; preferrably uncut; english-speakers - a big plus.

Thx, but that's not the case.

That forum is filled with recent posts, all of them by seasoned visitors who are so well aquainted with everything there, so they don't even mention the basics.

I tried to sift through those posts, but it's way too much reading to find basic details like how much is a conventional off....

I hope someone here would agree to devote 5 minutes to laying out basic updated info.

(-:

Sure. Fill wallet with money. Go to bar. Find cute boy. Invite for drink. Talk and tell him what you want. If he agrees, take him. If not, tip him a few hundred baht and try another guy. Repeat. If he agrees, take him to your hotel. Enjoy pleasure. Tip him 2500 baht for short time. Send him away. Go out the next night. Repeat.

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

Sure. Fill wallet with money. Go to bar. Find cute boy. Invite for drink. Talk and tell him what you want. If he agrees, take him. If not, tip him a few hundred baht and try another guy. Repeat. If he agrees, take him to your hotel. Enjoy pleasure. Tip him 2500 baht for short time. Send him away. Go out the next night. Repeat.

Life is not complicated! :D

Thanks Oz,

A smile a day keeps the doctor away.

So now I learned the basic rate for a ST is 2500.

How much is an "off"? a tip at the table?

Which bars are better? For the type I'm looking for?

I'll be there three nights: Satur, Sun, Mon: any nights better/worse in any bars?

Where and when are the best shows?

Aything to do there during the day?

Newbie questions.....thought I was there once, 10 years ago...

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

Thanks Oz,

A smile a day keeps the doctor away.

So now I learned the basic rate for a ST is 2500.

1. How much is an "off"? a tip at the table?

2. Which bars are better? For the type I'm looking for?

3. I'll be there three nights: Satur, Sun, Mon: any nights better/worse in any bars?

4. Where and when are the best shows?

5. Aything to do there during the day?

Newbie questions.....thought I was there once, 10 years ago...

1. Depends on the bar. Usually 500 for the off from many bars in Bangkok.

2. You have to do a quick try for them all and see them on stage. Walk in have a drink and if not your type, leave.

3. Weekends are more boys but also more customers. I like them. But, I also find less competition through the week.

4. I hate them so I can't say much. Tawan has a good one as does Lucky Boys.

5. YES. Massage. Prince. Hero. and a tone of others. Massage minimum tip often 1000 or 1500 depending the place and then a fee for the room 500-800 depending as well. IMHO, cheapter and some amazing guys plus some great massages.

In all the above, find a mamasan you like and have them give advice. Or, have someone interpret for you.

Pattaya is cheaper than all the above for everything.

Bangkok is king when it comes to numbers and variety.

• Members
On 10/27/2019 at 3:07 PM, 12is12 said:

PS - my taste: lean-masculine, not muscle builders; smooth and shaved; size matters a lot - length over girth; preferrably uncut; english-speakers - a big plus.

I'd say regarding taste you can find what you want basically in most bars there. But, since size and language matters a lot, it is something you will need to check personally after inviting a guy to have a drink with you and before you off him. Don't be fooled by BKK's "Fuck Shows". What you see their is not the actual guy's cock since in most cases they use silicone fake cocks that they wear on their cock's. Only upon sitting with a guy you will be able to asses his language and endowment. 

If that is the case, you may want to start in the bars that are more comfortable to invite a guy to have a drink and a chat. My suggestion is to actually not to start with the bars that have "models" since they are usually harder to relax with the guy you want. So for first night maybe start with: Lucky boys, screw boys, banana boys. If you don't find what you like then go to the less engaging ones: dreamboys, jupiter 2018, moonlight. In my experience guys are more engaging in the former but hotter in my opinion in the latter. But surly you need to visit them all :) Since bodybuilders are not your thing, you can pass on Tawan. 

• Members
On 10/28/2019 at 3:02 PM, 12is12 said:

I'll be there three nights: Satur, Sun, Mon: any nights better/worse in any bars?

For offing a guy, Monday night is the night you'll have the least amount of competition. Weekend nights bars are crowded. 

• Members
On 11/1/2019 at 5:48 PM, z909 said:

A lot of the twinks are content with 1500 short time, some push for 2000.       

Yes, it's a 25% increase, but the amount isn't a very big difference in the grand scheme of things.  THB1500 is about USD$50 and THB2000 is about USD$65.  In this situation, I might negotiate to 1500 but still give the "extra" 500 as a tip.  The same service in the States would be THB6000 (USD$200) minimum.  Just my opinion.

prices or rather the expected tips do vary-a lot-with the places mentioned. The standard going rate for Thai in Thai places is 1000 for really full and nice service. Do not expect that to be true in the places mentioned. And word of caution for some: by now some of the mentioned populair places like ML=Moonlight, get flocked in by Chinese girls who think its a part of their long time dreamt of Thai trip.Andmany of the working guys there also seem this is far more attractive!

Best and uptodate site for general listings is travelgayasia. then find TH/Bangkok. There are loads of sites that google will spew out, but most are really outdated.