TotallyOz

Gay Thailand Massage Parlors Open Back Up

Most of the gay massage parlors have opened back up in Bangkok. I don't know how many customers they have as the country is still not allowing visitors and therefore the places will have to rely on expats. As an older expat, I am not yet willing to risk going to these places.

• Members

I don't know, Oz, if  the guy and I both showered first and then laid on freshly clean sheets, we'd be off to a safe start. Granted, his breathing alone could infect me if he is infected, but what are the odds of that? And think of that warm skin, so smooth, that throbbing dick so in need of attention, and then my lonely asshole...oops, my alarm just went off! These afternoon naps!

EUwCehGU4AAOt_E.jpg

4 hours ago, Lucky said:

I don't know, Oz, if  the guy and I both showered first and then laid on freshly clean sheets, we'd be off to a safe start. Granted, his breathing alone could infect me if he is infected, but what are the odds of that? And think of that warm skin, so smooth, that throbbing dick so in need of attention, and then my lonely asshole...oops, my alarm just went off! These afternoon naps!

EUwCehGU4AAOt_E.jpg

I hear heard, and people have said, if you are both having sex in the shower with soap and detergents, you can't catch Covid. ??