BiBottomBoy

The GOP Are Iditots

On 3/28/2024 at 4:16 PM, EmmetK said:

They think the Constitution wasn’t directly influenced by the Bible.

You have absolutely no evidence that the drafters of the Constitution took anything directly from the bible.

Many of them had bibles. Most of them had read portions of the bible. Some believed that the bible was divinely inspired. But direct influence? No. 

Please cite any text from the Constitution that was "directly influenced by the bible" rather than by other sources.

12 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

You have absolutely no evidence that the drafters of the Constitution took anything directly from the bible.

Many of them had bibles. Most of them had read portions of the bible. Some believed that the bible was divinely inspired. But direct influence? No. 

Please cite any text from the Constitution that was "directly influenced by the bible" rather than by other sources.

“The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity. I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.”
  ~  John Adams

“I conceive we cannot better express ourselves than by humbly supplicating the Supreme Ruler of the world . . . that the confusions that are and have been among the nations may be overruled by the promoting and speedily bringing in the holy and happy period when the kingdoms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ may be everywhere established, and the people willingly bow to the scepter of Him who is the Prince of Peace.”
  ~  Samuel Adams

“Let us enter on this important business under the idea that we are Christians on whom the eyes of the world are now turned… [L]et us earnestly call and beseech Him, for Christ’s sake, to preside in our councils. . . . We can only depend on the all powerful influence of the Spirit of God, Whose Divine aid and assistance it becomes us as a Christian people most devoutly to implore. Therefore I move that some minister of the Gospel be requested to attend this Congress every morning . . . in order to open the meeting with prayer.”
  ~  Elias Boudinot

“Had the people, during the Revolution, had a suspicion of any attempt to war against Christianity, that Revolution would have been strangled in its cradle… In this age, there can be no substitute for Christianity… That was the religion of the founders of the republic and they expected it to remain the religion of their descendants.”
  ~  Congress, U. S. House Judiciary Committee, 1854

Biblical influences on the Constitution https://nccs.net/blogs/arti...

The left is totally out-of-touch with the vast majority of Americans on this.
Dementia Joe Biden is giving We the People the middle finger when he declares Easter Sunday, the most holy day in Christianity, a day of "Trans Visibility." Where is your outrage for that?! That is much more evil than Trump promoting a Bible.

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

The left is totally out-of-touch with the vast majority of Americans on this.
Dementia Joe Biden is giving We the People the middle finger when he declares Easter Sunday, the most holy day in Christianity, a day of "Trans Visibility." Where is your outrage for that?! That is much more evil than Trump promoting a Bible.

31 March has been International Day of Transgender visibility for 15 years you dumb fuck. 

36 minutes ago, forky123 said:

31 March has been International Day of Transgender visibility for 15 years you dumb fuck. 

And your point is?
And combine that with Biden banning religious-themed designs  on the annual White House Easter egg hunt shows why Dementia Joe's approval ratings are in the toilet
https://nypost.com/2024/03/29/media/religious-themed-designs-banned-from-white-house-easter-egg-art-contest/

"dumb fuck" ?
How nice that your high level of education allows you to express yourself in such eloquent terms..   lol.
Cursing is truly a tool of the ignorant. Now we have the proof!

17 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

And your point is?

That you are thick as pig shit.

Perhaps while you're on your religious crusade you should look up the 3rd and 7th commandments. 

19 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

How nice that your high level of education allows you to express yourself in such eloquent terms..

Why use eloquent terms you wouldn't understand when those two short words describe you perfectly. 

It's easy to pick on the Christians. They are low-hanging fruit.
Christians won't cut your head off for offending their God and religion. Leftists are absolute cowards. They would never do such a thing to Islam.

5 minutes ago, EmmetK said:

It's easy to pick on the Christians. They are low-hanging fruit.
Christians won't cut your head off for offending their God and religion. Leftists are absolute cowards. They would never do such a thing to Islam.

How many innocent people has Bibi The Butcher killed today?

22 minutes ago, Bingo T Dog said:

How many innocent people has Bibi The Butcher killed today?

I don't bother responding to your post unless there is an msn.com link in it. Otherwise, I assume it is a fake post.

21 minutes ago, forky123 said:

Holy fuck you need to look at what so called Christians in the US have been doing to minorities the last couple of hundred years. 

Fact: Dementia Joe would never offend Islam in the same manner as he offends Christians.
Ever wonder why his approval rate is in the 30's?. Think about it, if you are capable.

16 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Biblical influences on the Constitution https://nccs.net/blogs/arti...

Just as I thought, you clown!🤡

Like other rabid religio-fascist rightwingers, you can point only to the religious views of some of the founders. I've read all those articles. They all fail to prove that there's anything in the Constitution itself that is influenced by the bible.

You just proved that you cannot find any text from the Constitution that was "directly influenced by the bible" rather than by other sources.  So your initial claim was false. 

On 3/31/2024 at 5:19 PM, Marc in Calif said:

That was your mission in responding to me. And it was an epic failure for you, just as I expected. You failed! 0️⃣

14 hours ago, EmmetK said:

And combine that with Biden banning religious-themed designs  on the annual White House Easter egg hunt... 

Yes, just parrot the loony crypto-religio-fascist talking point that it was President Joseph Biden who banned "religious-themed designs" for the egg hunt. 🤣

As usual, you don't know your American history. Here's the real reason why there are no "religious-themed designs" at the egg hung -- if you can understand all the words:

The rule began in 1978 under former president Jimmy Carter — and has remained in place ever since, including during Donald Trump’s administration....

“The American Egg Board has been a supporter of the White House Easter Egg Roll for over 45 years and the guideline language referenced in recent news reports has consistently applied to the board since its founding, across administrations,” the organization said.

"So when we say designs can't be overtly religious, we just can't be seen to be promoting one religion over another, the same way we can't be seen to be promoting one political viewpoint or ideology over another."

"We have to be totally neutral in everything we do and have it just be focused on egg promotion and marketing activities. And this is obviously a huge opportunity for us to showcase the incredible eggs in a really fun and unique way."

Blame it on the egg industry, you senile clown! 🤡

9 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Just as I thought, you clown!🤡

Like other rabid religio-fascist rightwingers, you can point only to the religious views of some of the founders. I've read all those articles. They all fail to prove that there's anything in the Constitution itself that is influenced by the bible.

You just proved that you cannot find any text from the Constitution that was "directly influenced by the bible" rather than by other sources.  So your initial claim was false. 

That was your mission in responding to me. And it was an epic failure for you, just as I expected. You failed! 0️⃣

8 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Yes, just parrot the loony crypto-religio-fascist talking point that it was President Joseph Biden who banned "religious-themed designs" for the egg hunt. 🤣

As usual, you don't know your American history. Here's the real reason why there are no "religious-themed designs" at the egg hung -- if you can understand all the words:

The rule began in 1978 under former president Jimmy Carter — and has remained in place ever since, including during Donald Trump’s administration....

“The American Egg Board has been a supporter of the White House Easter Egg Roll for over 45 years and the guideline language referenced in recent news reports has consistently applied to the board since its founding, across administrations,” the organization said.

"So when we say designs can't be overtly religious, we just can't be seen to be promoting one religion over another, the same way we can't be seen to be promoting one political viewpoint or ideology over another."

"We have to be totally neutral in everything we do and have it just be focused on egg promotion and marketing activities. And this is obviously a huge opportunity for us to showcase the incredible eggs in a really fun and unique way."

Blame it on the egg industry, you senile clown! 🤡

This coming from someone who doesn't know that Rafah is on the Egyptian/Gaza border!  lol.

4 hours ago, EmmetK said:

This coming from someone who doesn't know that Rafah is on the Egyptian/Gaza border!

You've already admitted (by your silence) that you can find NO comment/quote that shows I didn't know this. When was it? Where's the link?

Post the comment already or just shut your Christo-Fascist yap! 

But where are your quotes from the Constitution that were influenced by the bible? Are you still avoiding that challenge to your wacko loony right-wing talking point?

Your continual backpedaling and changing the subject are so tiresome. But if that's all you can do at this point, you're even more of a total failure than we thought. 🤡 0️⃣ 🤡

On 4/2/2024 at 3:51 PM, EmmetK said:

I have already posted numerous examples showing the links between our founding fathers and the Bible.

The fact that you choose to ignore them is your problem. Not mine.

But dear clown... That wasn't your assignment! 🤡

You originally wrote that it was the Constitution that was directly linked to the Bible

Constitution <=> Bible. Get it?

You did NOT write that there were direct links between the founding fathers and the Bible, which is what you've been arguing ever since.

However, I don't even think you know the difference, sad little Emmet Kelly! 🤣🤣🤣

image.jpeg.d6eb3de673e5592797b259c9d61e5648.jpeg

Would you take a check from Trump? Would you let him watch your kids? Would you leave your daughters or wife in his proximity? 

Would you trust him to pay you for your work? 

Would you remain loyal even as his bus is running over your legs?

Would you even trust him to maintain his political positions? 

If you can't trust him in these things--why would you give him the country?