TotallyOz

Urgent Breaking News that all Gay Men Need to Know

52 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Now, that this is done, what should we work on next? Gay rights in the Middle East? More saunas opening in Rio? 2 for 1 short times in Bangkok?

Definitely the 2 for 1 short times in Bangkok 😅

On 11/12/2021 at 11:45 PM, TotallyOz said:

Now, that this is done, what should we work on next? 

Well I'm not sure if we should share the info with you but us UK gays are starting a concerted campaign to persuade Kylie to remain here in the UK and not return home as she advertised she would be doing.   She SAYS she's going to jump back and forward between the two countries but we're not so easily fooled, we know this is the start of the "it's me not you" conversation and so urgent measures need to be taken to get her to change her mind - well we've decided either that or just removing her passport and holding her here against her will, we've voted and either option is currently considered as feasible and acceptable ! But the main thing is we feel it's important to address the REALLY pressing matters that affect gay mens live here while we have the chance. 

From Yahoo News

Did You Know All the 'Mean Girls' Guys Are Gay Now?

mean-girls-Rajiv-Surendra.jpg

mean-girls-Rajiv-Surendra

There's no doubt that 2004 comedy Mean Girls defined a generation. Seventeen years after its release, the film is still quoted and meme'd to this day, cementing it as a staple of pop culture.

And while it's certainly become a part of gay canon, a movie that impacted nearly every LGBTQ+ person of a certain age, did you know that the main three male characters in the film have all come out as gay?

That news has gone viral over at Buzzfeed, who compiled the coming outs of each Mean Girls actor earlier this week.

Since then, Franzese has been an important voice for LGBTQ+ rights and appeared on queer shows like Looking and RuPaul's Drag Race.

Jonathan Bennett, who stole our hearts as the teen heartthrob Aaron Samuels, was reportedly outed by Julianne Hough later in 2014. He didn't come out as gay himself until 2017.

Bennett has been embraced by the community and is currently married to his partner, Jaymes Vaughan. He even reprised his role as Aaron Samuels for a quick cameo in Ariana Grande's "thank u, next" music video.

Following the success of Mean Girls, he moved to Munich, Germany. "What was easy for me is that I moved to a completely foreign country. I had complete anonymity there, which I think helped me come to terms with doing what I wanted. I didn’t need to be worried about what everyone else thought."

We're so grateful to all the cast for making Mean Girls even gayer than it already was!

https://news.yahoo.com/did-know-mean-girls-guys-181141066.html

Daniel Franzese, who played Damian in the film, came out as gay in 2014.