• Members

Starting a new thread about my time looking for BBC to throat and other stuff in SDQ. Got a great night of deep sleep, found a comfort zone, now sitting in Cafe de France in a torrential downpour. BLK Superman would whore-rential!

This is where us mature white guy sex tourists hang out. My place for lunchtime cafe. 

Expected to lust after all the gorgeous Dominican men strolling past, and for half an hour my whore-mones were stimulated. All rain; no boys.

Manny the matchmaker is bringing over a long uncut black schlong dude at 5 pm. Total fee is 3000RD, he gets 1000 and the boy 2000. Made clear he takes a shower at my place and wears a mask. Have an N95 for him.

I must be in the top three of white men on Grindr in SDQ since last night. Fewer alerts now and rare that they include dick pics.

More later . . .

• Members

Had an okay hookup this afternoon. First, I told Manny bring the boy over at 5 pm and at 4.15 pm when I'm chilling at mi casa after being out and about, he calls saying he on his way. Wtf, don't come till the right time. 

He shows up and it took a quick look at the boy to know he would put out the bare minimum, ask for a second hookup and be gone in an hour.

On the plus side, his long uncut inches never went soft. His BBC glided to my tonsils and my tongue could feel a thick vein pulsing. My nose stayed pressed up against his shaved bush.

For variety, I got verbal for my entertainment as he filmed the action on my cell. Up, down, up, then pulled back his foreskin to lick the head.

He was an amazing cameraman and gave a plentiful load.

As he dressed, he used translation to request a hookup tomorrow. I didn't need a translation app to emphatically say no and give a mild snort.

Again, having lowered expectations is a guiding light on this trip.

All in all, paying Manny 1000 and the boy 2000, getting solid inches and nutt, with no worries was satisfying.

• Members

Paco's in the mid afternoon was full of folks, including a family with two young girls, eating and making merry. One group of seven 30-something women were sucking down cocktails and laughing their asses off.

Struck up a conversation with an early 20s dude and he soon enough showed me his dick pics. Nice enough but not for me, and he soon departed.

After my hookup, stopped at Marlowe's and before I had been in there even a full minute, a lotta eyes were on me. An IRL version of my "popularity" on Grindr! Of course, what those eyes see are $$ signs.

I was on a very laid-back THC vibe and between the sexy staff and hunky patrons all assertive about engaging me on any level, there was a clash of wavelengths, shall we say.

Taking my juice cocktail, walking to the bathroom and back room area, three patrons followed me. When I got to the pastel colored lighted room before the back room the two men in it wanted to know where I was from. Saw nobody in the back room.

Feeling overwhelmed, being the belle of this hustler bar, I downed more of the juice and exited.

I'm an early sixties gay man and think Marlowe's is a great place for younger gays, or of any age, who enjoy bars and loud music. I wanted to just take in the scene on a slow pace and that's not how the bar operates.

Couldn't imagine trying to chat with one of the studs, and they were mostly fine men, and negotiating a hookup, never mind bringing them to my place to suck them off.

Reminded me of my one unfortunate visit to Juan Bobbin. All dudes vying for attention, shaking their inches, hoping I'll open my wallet for them. 

After Marlowe's, went over to Parque Duarte and the place was mostly empty. It's was more my speed, and where I'll be in coming days and nights.

NoGag, with your permission - 2 questions so as to come better prepared.

Since you enjoyed the guy's inches, what do you mean by his "bare minimum" attitude? What more would you have him do? Thrust and change positions instead of being stationary? Exhibit friendliness? Talk? 

I'm your age; I too heartily dislike overwhelming volume. That said, why not use Marlowe (and Binbin) to scout the guys and pick up contact numbers? Especially given that the supply-demand formula was apparently working in your favour...

17 hours ago, NoGagSuckerSF said:

Paco's in the mid afternoon was full of folks, including a family with two young girls, eating and making merry. One group of seven 30-something women were sucking down cocktails and laughing their asses off.

Struck up a conversation with an early 20s dude and he soon enough showed me his dick pics. Nice enough but not for me, and he soon departed.

After my hookup, stopped at Marlowe's and before I had been in there even a full minute, a lotta eyes were on me. An IRL version of my "popularity" on Grindr! Of course, what those eyes see are $$ signs.

I was on a very laid-back THC vibe and between the sexy staff and hunky patrons all assertive about engaging me on any level, there was a clash of wavelengths, shall we say.

Taking my juice cocktail, walking to the bathroom and back room area, three patrons followed me. When I got to the pastel colored lighted room before the back room the two men in it wanted to know where I was from. Saw nobody in the back room.

Feeling overwhelmed, being the belle of this hustler bar, I downed more of the juice and exited.

I'm an early sixties gay man and think Marlowe's is a great place for younger gays, or of any age, who enjoy bars and loud music. I wanted to just take in the scene on a slow pace and that's not how the bar operates.

Couldn't imagine trying to chat with one of the studs, and they were mostly fine men, and negotiating a hookup, never mind bringing them to my place to suck them off.

Reminded me of my one unfortunate visit to Juan Bobbin. All dudes vying for attention, shaking their inches, hoping I'll open my wallet for them. 

After Marlowe's, went over to Parque Duarte and the place was mostly empty. It's was more my speed, and where I'll be in coming days and nights.

Hi, thanks for the report on Marlowe's. If I can ask, is the back room literally one room, or is there a place for some privacy.

• Members

To 12is12:

Once he dried off after taking the shower I told Manny was a requirement, along with him wearing a mask, he plopped down flat on his back. This left no space for me to get btwn his legs to comfortably throat him.

I directed him into an upright position with his back against the headboard and he groaned, heavily sighed and I got busy sucking.

There's no way in a loud, dimly lighted bar with several guys vying to engage me that I would negotiate and try to gauge my comparability, get their contact info etc. Language barrier too.

If you've done this anywhere in a hustler bat on a sex tourism holiday, clue me in.

To xpaulo:

From what I saw, just one big room. Naive to think in SDQ you'd have privacy in this bar.

2 hours ago, NoGagSuckerSF said:

To 12is12:

Once he dried off after taking the shower I told Manny was a requirement, along with him wearing a mask, he plopped down flat on his back. This left no space for me to get btwn his legs to comfortably throat him.

I directed him into an upright position with his back against the headboard and he groaned, heavily sighed and I got busy sucking.

There's no way in a loud, dimly lighted bar with several guys vying to engage me that I would negotiate and try to gauge my comparability, get their contact info etc. Language barrier too.

If you've done this anywhere in a hustler bat on a sex tourism holiday, clue me in.

To xpaulo:

From what I saw, just one big room. Naive to think in SDQ you'd have privacy in this bar.

Since I've never made the rounds of bars in SDQ I wouldn't have any knowledge about the privacy in hustler bars there so I don't know where you get the naive comment from... and anyway why are you being so nasty, it was just a question. Personal digs like this are why people avoid these types of sites.

Xpaulo, I don't think it was either "nasty" or a "personal dig". "Naive" isn't a slur, and having followed NoGag's posts for years - I can attest that they do NOT contribute to an atmosphere of negativity-hostility.     (-:

To the point at hand: I wonder if at this bar (or in other similar venues) there are enough uninhibited / exhibisionist patrons, making use of such a no-privacy space. Unless it's like dark rooms in clubs/saunas.....

• Members

It's official: I'm too old for Grindr in SDQ. Have engaged with a few boys, but none have been invited to my room. One dude with the best BBC I've seen in an alert, and I'm ready to pay his 3000RD fee, hasn't sent a pic of his ID card. It is one way to prevent any hassle with these guys and if they don't want to gimme the pic, it's their loss.

Another enjoyable stroll late this morning on El Conde, taking in the glorious eye candy, getting coffee and food, looking at the familiar crew of older straight German men, feeling groovy and super relaxed. 

Contacted Manny and he said he could deliver a boy as long as it was by 4 pm. Didn't explain the deadline when I asked. Anyway, long story short none of the dick pics struck me in the right way. Oh, well.

Last night, I laughed my ass off at a 20 minute play with two hunky boys in their home bathroom, presented at at the Microteatro. Seen many shows there over my five visits. Feed two birds with seed. Catch some off off off way off Broadway theater and support local culture.

Will I get to Cine Lido today . . . ?

• Members

Marlowe’s is not a very loud bar at all. The background music is normally at typical bar levels — not the decibels heard in discos. Maybe the OP just needs to turn his hearing aid down. 

If any posters here remember the old hustler bar in SDQ Bar Friends, which also always had music in the background, the level of noise is similar in Marlowe’s — and that never seemed to stop patrons from negotiating anf booking dates with hustlers there.

Also, the noise level is nowhere near that of the bar areas in the saunas in Rio and São Paulo. But somehow, every 5 minutes, clients in those saunas manage to hookup with working guys. People even have actual conversations!.

Maybe — just maybe — this OP is just really weird and an outlier. 

Regarding the Marlowe’s back room / dark room, the last time I was there, there were two private booths installed in the darker room. That’s in addition to the seating area.

Also, the old hustler bar Bar Friends space has now re-opened as the old NYC Bar. This is now another bar to book pay dates. 

• Members
7 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Couldn't find Bar Friends or NYC Bar.....

Bar Friends has been closed for maybe  7 years at this point, but this new NYC Bar in the same location as that old Bar Friends. Try looking up some old, dated Santo Domingo directories on Google. 

Calle Povorin 10, Colonial Zone, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

https://foursquare.com/v/bar-friends/50547a38e4b055f81b8c30df