Olddaddy

How was your weekend?

How was your weekend?

Plenty of sex ,bars,boys?

I started off going to a "Bear" night at my local gay pub,every Friday night is Bear 🐻 night, plenty of young Thai guys with older daddy farangs 😂 here in Sydney Australia 

I even spotted a boy who used to be a dancer in Boyztown, I actually offed him a few times  in  2013 

He of course didn't recognise me and I certainly didn't want to approach him with his farang BF I presume and tell him he topped my ass in the Baan dok mai nearly 10 years ago 🤣

I'm shore many of you would recognise him , well glad to see he has made a life in Australia 👍

Then Saturday night off to the biggest Gay Sauna $28 in Sydney,plenty of Asian young guys unfortunately all mostly bottoms 😟

I look a Top I guess and some cute Asian boys came up to me , "can I suck your cock ? Wanna fuck me ?

Unfortunately being a bottom I had to decline but many of these Asian guys actually looked like tops ,none were girlish looking 

Ended up having a young 20 something half Spanish half caucasian guy who ushered me in the cubicle when I told him I wanted to lick his arsehole

👅Despite being  Spanish ,(he did tell me he was a student here),he had a smooth hairless asshole , Very tight butt cheeks 🍑 and tight hole,I couldn't even stick my tongue in so just licked his hole,he was moaning ,then like 1 minute he put a condom on and mounted my Daddy ass, big young cock , I loved it when he was fucking me he slapped my butt cheeks and kept shouting in his accent .," I love fucking Daddy's,!!

After we opened the door of the cubicle there was like 5 old guys standing directly outside jerking off underneath their towels🤣

On Sunday I went to church

How was your weekend?

• Members

On Friday I went to a gay cruising sex bar(boring), then to a gay/mixed dance bar (boring).  I slept in at my hotel room for the rest of weekend. Nice comfy bed.  I had planned on going to church on Sunday, but overslept. :acute:

I am looking forward to the Hustlaball Berlin in a couple weeks.

24 minutes ago, scott456 said:

On Friday I went to a gay cruising sex bar(boring), then to a gay/mixed dance bar (boring).  I slept in at my hotel room for the rest of weekend. Nice comfy bed.  I had planned on going to church on Sunday, but overslept. :acute:

I am looking forward to the Hustlaball Berlin in a couple weeks.

You went away somewhere for the weekend?

Was it a plane ride away?

I don't know America that good 

• Members
51 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

You went away somewhere for the weekend?

Was it a plane ride away?

I don't know America that good 

I am visiting Brazil now.  The pandemic really changed the club scene here (for the worse), but thank goodness, the GPs are still plentiful.  I did visit GP sauna almost every day, it is a daily routine, so it's nothing to write home about either.  I now use condoms when I suck cocks. I order my "gozada shots" there as usual, no sweats.

Will go straight to Berlin from here in a week.