Olddaddy

Have you ever asked a straight boy?

1 hour ago, chum_soccer said:

I've had guys whom I am 100% sure that are straight sucked me.. One guy was a construction worker in the Philippines, he agreed to suck me for another 500 pesos and with all the lights turned off.. He sucked it for a minute or two and gagged after he tasted my precum šŸ˜… He said he couldnt do it anymore but continued on kissing it after until I finish..

Ā 

There's a couple more who gave me a full blowjob.. Not sure if they are bisexual or curious though but I am sure that they are into girls. I catfished these guys off tinder using a fake girl account and eventually agreed to with this fake girl account's gay friend (who is me šŸ˜…) for less than 3000 pesos.

Ā 

IMO, there are a lot of straight guys who would do it for money

Love your post,I never thought of getting straight guys that way !

So just register a tinder account pretending to be a girl then chat and ask them if they are interested for money in having sex with your male friend ? Is that how it goes?

But how long do U have to chat with them before popping the question?

• Members
2 hours ago, chum_soccer said:

Ā I catfished these guys off tinder using a fake girl account and eventually agreed to with this fake girl account's gay friend (who is me šŸ˜…) for less than 3000 pesos.

Good idea.Ā  I could actually be a woman if I am in drag, a very feminine blonde drag queen.

12 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

For a few thousand Baht, a lot of things can and will happen.Ā 

And the amount of money does not change the service rendered. On the contrary, there is rather a negative correlation: those who ask above average, usually perform under average.

I agreeĀ  with both statements.Ā  Ā One dissentĀ  though , guys asking for more may not perform even average but almost always are best looking guys so in half cases I find paying more rewarding because of , so to speak , estheticsĀ  ,Ā Ā