pauleiro

RIP Kadu

• Members
19 hours ago, floridarob said:

with his foto out there, pretty good chance

I think so also. The picture of the man is now widely shared on social networks

Another article the title of which is "delegacia identifica suspeito" but does not give much information. 

"The case took place on January 30 but gained repercussions after the disclosure of the possible suspect. On the Internet, people report that the same man who appears in the images usually frequents the bars in Lapa to commit the crime.

In a post, a woman even claimed a friend of hers almost fell for the coup as the suspect usually approaches victims in a friendly way". 

On 2/17/2023 at 12:34 PM, pirocafan said:

A friend who worked at the club for a couple years told me Kadu often picked up street trade in Lapa. He said they used to joke about how dangerous it was but apparently the price difference between the club and Lapa was significant. I don't know if that is what happened but it has certainly happened before that street trade goes horribly wrong.

I think many of us posting to this forum have done, sometime in the past ... and for a few who are doing so currently ... engage in behavior which we look back upon as dangerous or risky.  I don't anymore ... but have in the past. We take risks after considering what we think are the rewards.  There's an excitement we get from living on the edge.