pauleiro

Brasilia

• Members

Thanks for this update on Brasilia!
I wonder if the other GP sauna is any better.
Interesting that Brasilia can support two GP (or quasi-GP) saunas when massive Sao Paulo only has one.

I would add Brasilia to my summer cities but my itinerary is fully booked. In July Goiânia will be my new place to explore, along with the usual cities.

• Members

Technically SP has 2. Everyone keeps forgetting about 555. Heard it is pretty bad but anyways I'll check it out next week.

Visited Brasilia pre-covid and I actually liked it. The city is 'interesting' and 5* hotels are cheap (when I visited; could be a weekend thing). The other GP sauna is W3 (if I remember correctly). I was only in the city for 2 nights; so 1 visit each. I felt both are similar in terms of clients and GPs but W3 seems to have slightly better-looking crowds based on my 1-night sample.

• Members
6 hours ago, buttercawan said:

Technically SP has 2. Everyone keeps forgetting about 555. Heard it is pretty bad but anyways I'll check it out next week.

You are right and I did forget about 555.
Apparently 555 still survives:  http://www.clube555.com.br/

We even had a thread about it in January.  See below.
Looking forward to you update after you visit next week!

• Members
On 3/27/2023 at 1:07 PM, pauleiro said:

I organized a 2 day trip in Brasilia to see the city and its monuments. Worth a visit, but only one IMHO. After seeing buildings erected, I tried to see other erctions and went to one of the 2 saunas with boys in Brasilia.

Arrived there around 5.30 pm. As I was obviously new, one guy showed me ghe facility : changing room, shower, bar, smoking room, darkroom, video room.

He also explained me that guys wearing a blue towel are rent boys. All others with white towel are customers.

Can you say what day you got there? Any info as to the difference between weekends and weeknights?

On 29/03/2023 at 16:21, Xclay said:

Obrigado por esta atualização sobre Brasília!
Eu me pergunto se a outra sauna GP é melhor.
Interessante que Brasília pode suportar duas saunas GP (ou quase-GP) quando a grande São Paulo só tem uma.

Eu acrescentaria Brasília às minhas cidades de verão, mas meu roteiro está lotado. Em julho Goiânia será meu novo lugar para explorar, junto com as cidades habituais.

Yes, w3 is better, but better doesn't mean it's good, I live here in Brasília and I guarantee you that the golden times are over, even Goiânia can be better than Brasília.

• Members
On 1/8/2024 at 7:46 PM, davet said:

Can you say what day you got there? Any info as to the difference between weekends and weeknights?

I was there on a saturday nite, which was supposed to be the best nite with a show with interactive boy.