tvkahani

Someone to lift me

6 hours ago, tvkahani said:

Ok, this might sound awkward but i have this weird fetish of being lifted.... someone doing pushups with me and all

this looks almost impossible considering i weigh 110KGs or 240 pounds

Still, help me! where can I fulfil this fetish?

Sorry can't assist you, but there is another farang in Pattaya who has a similar fetish!  He is a smaller man in the range of 130 pounds and asks the boys to lift him and then gives them a tip.

You are not alone!

10 hours ago, omega said:

110kg is a hefty weight.

Maybe go on a diet to enhance the chances that you're dream is fulfilled?

I am almost 6'3 with a 33 inch waist. So, I am not really obese. I am just big and broad. I didn't expect people here to be drawing such conclusions, especially when we all belong to a group that complaints of being marginalized.

11 hours ago, kokopelli3 said:

Sorry can't assist you, but there is another farang in Pattaya who has a similar fetish!  He is a smaller man in the range of 130 pounds and asks the boys to lift him and then gives them a tip.

You are not alone!

Thanks for your kind words, good to read in a flood of comments where people, who have similar fetishes but probably less meat on 'em, are looking down because I look different. Odd concerning guys who cry over being treated differently due to their sexual orientation are insulting someone because he weighs more than 'em.

11 hours ago, kokopelli3 said:

...... and asks the boys to lift him and then gives them a tip.

You are not alone!

actually I like to lift my boys , at least those I'm able to if only to impress myself that I still can. Must add shamelessly that some of them are impressed too, rightly so considering that 50 Kg twinks are not my territory

51 minutes ago, tvkahani said:

Ok, Apu, Simpson was right about you.

My apologies if you feel offended by my comment. It was not my intention.

When you arrive, you will notice that Thais are of somewhat smaller frame , even impressively muscled will be likely quite shorter than average farang. 

No idea what Simpson said about me but whatever it was I always console myself with  elder Trudeau of Canada wisdom  who commented on some Nixon slur about him " I was called worse things by better people ".

Apologies again

4 hours ago, tvkahani said:

I am almost 6'3 with a 33 inch waist. So, I am not really obese. I am just big and broad. I didn't expect people here to be drawing such conclusions, especially when we all belong to a group that complaints of being marginalized.

I do owe you an apology. I'm sorry. I was a bit drunk when I posted that. I shouldn't have, it was very rude.