asdsrfr

Overcharged 4/4 nights so far at Lagoa SP

• Members

I’ve had some very fun times at Lagoa in SP the past couple of weeks. I think they  are a nice clean club with a decent selection of guys. The problem is 4/4 nights I’ve been there there has been an extra drink or food item charged. They quickly take it off without question. One time I joked with the guy at checkout about why the bill is always wrong and he just shrugged his shoulders. Makes me think more than chance.

• Members

In case not everybody knows, you get a nice little discount if you pay cash (reals)!  The mathfree discount seems to be a quick chashier's guess of roughly around ten percent (plus or minus five percent).

Also, I find it seems build up club karma if you often return 10 reals of the change to gorgeous Giovanni or the nice, shy stocky guy.

• Members

Last night the bill was spot on. Also after some fun in a cabin I realized I had left my cell in the cabin. When I raced back up the stairs they had already cleaned the cabin but my phone was at the upstairs reception waiting for me. 

lots of fun guys there last night. I’m always surprised at the number of garatos who tell me it’s their first night there. You never know how you’re going to meet.

29 minutes ago, Xclay said:

In case not everybody knows, you get a nice little discount if you pay cash (reals)!  The mathfree discount seems to be a quick chashier's guess of roughly around ten percent (plus or minus five percent).

Also, I find it seems build up club karma if you often return 10 reals of the change to gorgeous Giovanni or the nice, shy stocky guy.

Never know this, do I need to request a cash discount? 

• Members
On 9/23/2023 at 11:04 AM, babybear2 said:

Never know this, do I need to request a cash discount? 

I just pull out cash and Giovanni and the other nice guy (both are used to me paying cash) give me the discount. I suppose, if they do not volunteer a discount, you might just ask "discount?" No problem.

• Members
On 9/23/2023 at 12:47 PM, scott456 said:

For customers who spend hundreds of Rais per visit, this discount is negligible, not to mention requesting it.

Don't understand that math.  The more you spend the larger the amount of $$$ saved.

Even if I only spend 250 reals per night, the daily cash discount of roughly US $5 amounts to a saving of $50 over my typical ten days at Lagoa.  Seems like a nice, easy windfall to me. Of course $50 may be negligible to some others and good for them!

• Members
On 9/23/2023 at 10:46 AM, asdsrfr said:

I’m always surprised at the number of garatos who tell me it’s their first night there.

And many of them may indeed actually be having their first night as a sauna GP (since there is a lot of turnover among newbies who find it is not for them).

BUT, I've discovered over the years that a sizeable portion of those who claim to be newbies (having learned many clients like the fantasy of a "sauna virgin" who has not already been despoiled by many hundreds of prior clients) are actually savvy veterans. 

2 hours ago, Xclay said:

Don't understand that math.  The more you spend the larger the amount of $$$ saved.

Even if I only spend 250 reals per night, the daily cash discount of roughly US $5 amounts to a saving of $50 over my typical ten days at Lagoa.  Seems like a nice, easy windfall to me. Of course $50 may be negligible to some others and good for them!

Windfall?  LOL!

6 minutes ago, Xclay said:

BUT, I've discovered over the years that a sizeable portion of those who claim to be newbies (having learned many clients like the fantasy of a "sauna virgin" who has not already been despoiled by many hundreds of prior clients) are actually savvy veterans. 

How many foreign visitors to the GP saunas are conversant in the local language, enough to discuss levels of experience?  I'll suggest very few.  

On 9/23/2023 at 10:34 AM, Xclay said:

oh, that was why i got a discount one of the nights, i rarely paid cash if they accept cc, i save the cash for the boys. 

besides the money exchange rate is ridiculous good, my last time it was 4.90 reales, now, last time i checked, it 5.03 that is such a bargain that if SP was a closer flight i will go once a month 😜

• Members
5 hours ago, Canadianbtmguy said:

One annoying thing is that at 117, they charge for lube and condoms, even dispensing condoms that said free, not for sale (for years this went on--I did not happen to check on my latest visit if it was still the case) But they are certainly still charging for them

It's not difficult to bring you lube and condoms.  I always have them in my purse anywhere I go.

6 hours ago, Canadianbtmguy said:

One annoying thing is that at 117, they charge for lube and condoms, even dispensing condoms that said free, not for sale (for years this went on--I did not happen to check on my latest visit if it was still the case) But they are certainly still charging for them

I always travel, visit the sauna's (with GP or not) with my own supply of condoms .... in a couple of sizes ... and lube that I prefer.  I don't trust what the various establishments offer for free, if / when they're offered for free.  By the way, if you didn't check on this during your last visit ... how do you know they were certainly charging? 🙃

I meant I didnt check if they were still giving out the ones that say "Not for sale. Free only" I vaguely recall those being purple, while I think the ones last time were blue.

I did ask 2 GPs if they charge for the condoms, which is hearsay. So, it's true, it would be more accurate to say that it is said that they are still charging for them ;)

7 hours ago, Canadianbtmguy said:

I meant I didnt check if they were still giving out the ones that say "Not for sale. Free only" I vaguely recall those being purple, while I think the ones last time were blue.

I did ask 2 GPs if they charge for the condoms, which is hearsay. So, it's true, it would be more accurate to say that it is said that they are still charging for them ;)

117 charge for condom, but 202 is free

On 10/14/2023 at 5:09 AM, scott456 said:

I had one hookup in Victoria Brazil via Grindr.  I had condom supply, but he brought his own condom.  He didn’t want my condom, I thought that was strange until he pull out his dick, OMG, it sure wouldn't fit in regular size condom without major effort.

Gotta love the 23cm + guys in Brazil