Alex Silva

Muscle Worship Bangkok

10 hours ago, Alex Silva said:

Also the guys kept pushing for tips going around with a tip bucket which felt quite pushy.  

that my be an issue in Tawan indeed and it may take few visits to learn how to handle those tip  requests. But as you noticed all is done in friendly manner 

On 11/3/2023 at 7:25 AM, scott456 said:

But if you are not willing to spend the money, you can't expect a bar to tailor their show to your taste.

Generally speaking, the dress code for Patpong boys is, as little as possible - undies, shorts etc. The flickering hope is that one day an enterprising bar owner institutes themed nights, with an evening dedicated to the speedo. 🏊‍♂️

21 hours ago, moistmango said:

Generally speaking, the dress code for Patpong boys is, as little as possible - undies, shorts etc. The flickering hope is that one day an enterprising bar owner institutes themed nights, with an evening dedicated to the speedo. 🏊‍♂️

Unlikely that any bar will hold special theme nights. The only times they have special shows are Christmas, Halloween, Songkran, New Year and Chinese New Year (for Chinese customers). When I wanted speedo or underwear parade, I would take two guys back to hotel and get them to model for me.

• Members
40 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Unlikely that any bar will hold special theme nights. The only times they have special shows are Christmas, Halloween, Songkran, New Year and Chinese New Year (for Chinese customers). When I wanted speedo or underwear parade, I would take two guys back to hotel and get them to model for me.

But he is on the cheap side.  He hate tip buckets.  He doesn't want to hire a guy to his hotel room.  He doesn't want sex.  He just want to feel the muscle.