bucknaway

A video to remind us to be cautious.

• Members

Good luck and take care with the cop you want to choke you!   That does not always turn out well.

I'll stick to the cops, soldiers, and airmen who stop by the saunas, but I admire your nerve approaching them out and about! Looking forward to updates on your upcoming adventures.

• Members
1 hour ago, Xclay said:

Good luck and take care with the cop you want to choke you!   That does not always turn out well.

I'll stick to the cops, soldiers, and airmen who stop by the saunas, but I admire your nerve approaching them out and about! Looking forward to updates on your upcoming adventures.

Been following this guy on social media for a while and comment in all his pics with his family. We chat each time he posts his sexy pics. I got kinda turned by the choking idea after watching these 2 HOTT-IES go at it in Santo Domigo a few weeks ago.  

On 12/9/2023 at 2:26 PM, Travelingguy said:

Rio has been extremely dangerous for my entire lifetime

I think around 2010 I read a story about an entire hostel in Rio being taken over by a gang one night and all the guests robbed at gunpoint. A woman staying in the same hostel as me told me about being swarmed by a group of about 10 year old boys at a street party who ran their hands all over under her clothes looking for jewelry and cash. There was also a scandal about police officers being paid by businesses to kill young boys who were targeting tourists in the beach areas. So maybe things had changed for awhile, but maybe it just a reporter looking for an angle to make it sound like news.

such uplifting thread, joy to read in one go.

I agree that Latin America culture is bit violent and my personal theory is that is legacy of human sacrifices practiced not that long, in historical terms, ago plus brutality of slavery, traces of both must be still found in their blood.

on another hand I visited several countries in the region over the years and had almost no problems other than warnings from locals not to take that shortcut or roll up windows in the taxi on intersection .

ALMOST  above related to attempted theft of smartphone  in Buenos Aires metro (subway), skillfully done and in a sense entertaining  but still failed on part of thieves  who clumsily dropped on the floor phone lifted from my friend's buttoned up pocket in his shorts and opened by backpack pocket where I had my phone but did not have time to lift it up.

Riding metro there, similarly like in Mexico city it's quite noticeable that people are alert about their surroundings,   not thing one notices in Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur nor Montreal or Berlin.