12is12

Is this a CUT dick?

2 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Is this really cut, and is this typical?

Many cut Filipino guys do have more foreskin than in Europe and North America. This is because it's often a "superincision" in which foreskin is simply split but not removed. It just "hangs around" below the head. Some call this a "loose"-style circumcision.

But they don't typically look like the one in your example. That discoloration is weird.

It's possible that his botched circumcision is the result of events such as this -- where the scalpels must have been snipping at the speed of light! 🔪

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3545835/300-boys-undergo-mass-circumcision-Philippines.html

Ouch! More than 300 pre-teen boys go under the knife on school tables in a mass circumcision in the Philippines 

• The ritual of circumcision, known as tuli, is common in the Philippines where 93 per cent of men are circumcised  
  • Marikana City, in the eastern suburbs of Manila, has cornered the market in mass circumcisions  
  • In 2011 the city attempted to get in the Guinness Book of Records when 1,500 boys were circumcised 
  • Guinness Records rejected the bid, saying they do not accept mass operations on 'hygiene' grounds  

21 minutes ago, Travelingguy said:

For what it is worth, I stumbled on this post from the feed on the right side of the forums page.  So, I never noticed that this was in any particular forum.  

There's no need for you to explain or apologize. By simply using "here," the OP left it open to some confusion.

The word "here" means where the WRITER is at a particular moment. That's just a given in English writing. Were we supposed to assume that the OP is in the Philippines when he posted two hours ago? 🙄

Is this what he meant? ---  "I'm here in the Philippines wondering if this photo of a cut Filipino guy is typical of circumcised men here." 

The fact that he used a frown symbol was a bit of a put-down. There was "no need" for that either! ☺️

On 12/14/2023 at 7:23 PM, Marc in Calif said:

By simply using "here," the OP left it open to some confusion.

Maybe it's me, but your reply is more confusing trying to explain it.....again jumping into a post and fucking it up 🙄

I don't see a frowny face from the OP and by "here", it's obvious that he's referring to the board, it's in context and posted in the Philippines section.... maybe you do better with sketches?

4 hours ago, floridarob said:

Maybe it's me, but your reply is more confusing trying to explain it.....again jumping into a post and fucking it up 🙄

Your reading comprehension skills are not improving, my boy! 😘

The OP actually used the word "here"TWICE. The first one might refer to this particular board ("Someone here mentioned"), but the second clearly refers to in the Philippines  ("dicks here r cut differently"). Last I heard, there's no circumcision of dicks on this board

And I think I'll continue commenting where I like. Don't you do that too? 😉

2 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Your reading comprehension skills are not improving, my boy! 😘

Yours is worse, by far..... 

On 12/14/2023 at 7:23 PM, Marc in Calif said:

The fact that he used a frown symbol was a bit of a put-down. There was "no need" for that either! ☺️

And this? Maybe it's my laptop not showing it?

2 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

And I think I'll continue commenting where I like.

Didn't say you couldn't ,  you do you....🙄