forky123

Putin has murdered again.

• Members
7 minutes ago, Moses said:

Putin is now crying in despair (not).

All this fuss and the reason for the arrest warrant are not worth a damn. Russia evacuated orphanages from under fire from the front line. And the bureaucrats called this “the transfer of children to another country” and issued a warrant for political reasons. I am sure that Putin takes this calmly, knowing that the children are safe.

By the way, as Russia takes away Ukrainian territories and areas of the former Ukraine become safe, new orphanages are built there and children are returned to their previous place of residence.

Mariupol now:

f_c2RlbGFub3VuYXMucnUvdXBsb2Fkcy81LzgvNTg4MTY4MzQ1NTYyMl9vcmlnLmpwZWc_X19pZD0xNTEyNzg.jpeg.c8be539002ad409a8114d3dc389913d5.jpeg

j-erDTXe-Ao.thumb.jpg.bbd51062890f43aacaabee20e25d9972.jpg

photo_2023-05-1814_32_38.thumb.jpeg.ecc718dc6824f7bcd63a8a2f4ef1b765.jpeg

img_1485.thumb.jpg.3d7fc1afdd2fc869ca564aedc7931648.jpg

lsoNfgNLEEQ.thumb.jpg.fe1fb06dca14f235353bed28dd2a7b20.jpg

c37ba153476419893ed68a51c3d2cf1c.thumb.jpg.70755267354e40b4cfe0b3f02a87638e.jpg

1046401927_0_31_3010_1724_1920x0_80_0_0_5376b39af298ee32fd83d719bc4f770f.jpg

Proves my point.  Your genocidal sadist has you brainwashed.

Btw, 9 out of 10 doctors surveyed saying being brainwashed is better than being turned into fertilizer.  You made a good choice.

UN rights chief deplores Ukraine death toll one year after Russian invasion

image1170x530cropped.jpg

Genocidal.  Sadist.  Mass murderer.

vladimir-putin-wink.gif

Just now, stevenkesslar said:

UN rights chief deplores Ukraine death toll one year after Russian invasion

There were killed in 2 years less than in Israel-Plaestinian war in 2 weeks. 10 times less than during US invasion in Iraq.

Here are fresh videos from Mariupol: Jan and Feb 2024

This one in Russian, turn ON subtitles and check "translate to English". And for understanding: Mariupol isn't capital or big city. It is provincial town. Don't expect skyscrapers there.

January. "What new in Mariupol", filmed by local citizen

11 day ago, February. It featured restoration of historical buildings in the center of Mariupol. No voice, just music.

2 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

Vlad's propaganda about his genocide and mass murder.

these movies were recorded by local citizens, there are no any logos of any TV channels and movies are amateurs...

by the way: what exactly you call "propaganda" new buildings? restored old buildings? clean streets? if so, then I like such "propaganda" :)

photo_2023-05-1814_32_38.thumb.jpeg.933a812c5d29f41b6679d4e6cc0ebf7f.jpeg

• Members
13 minutes ago, Moses said:

what exactly you call "propaganda" new buildings?

No.  Buildings are not propaganda.

Your genocidal sadist killed tens of thousands of Ukrainians.  The UN and Human Rights groups around the world decry the mass murder, torture, rape, cruelty, and sadism that your genocidal monster unleashed.  Is any of THAT not clear to you?  It has nothing to do with buildings.  Either you understand sadism and mass murder, or you don't.

You don't.  That is the propaganda.  Again, I don't blame you.  No one wants a bullet in their head.  Or poison in their body.  Or to be turned into fertilizer.  Which is Vlad's way of shutting people up and conducting genocide.

Saying there are now new buildings where there was mass murder, genocide, rape, torture, cruelty and sadism, and so therefore nothing ever happened, would be like saying, "Look!  We had a Black US President, who was a Democrat.  Look!  Trump may choose a Black Republican US Senator as his Veep.  Therefore, the US does not have a race problem and never did.  Slavery never existed.  There is no racism."  And there are deniers in the US who push it that far.

You want to deny Vlad's genocide, mass murder, rape, torture, cruelty, and sadism.  I get it.

11 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Your genocidal sadist killed tens of thousands of Ukrainians.

1. it is less than Israel killed in Gaza in 2 weeks
2. it is less than US killed in Iraq
3. it is less than US killed by nuclear bombing
4. it is less than US killed in Syria
5. it is less than US killed in Libya

should I continue points?

wanna call few US presidents of US and PM of Israel "genocidal sadist"? No? It is expected...

double standards, as expected... today Latvia (member of EU and NATO) kicked out of citizenship daughter of Maris Liepa (famous ballet dancer) - Ilze Liepa (also famous dancer of Bolshoi)... anybody wrote on forum about "poor ballerina"?

• Members
41 minutes ago, Moses said:

1. it is less than Israel killed in Gaza in 2 weeks

41 minutes ago, Moses said:

wanna call few US presidents of US and PM of Israel "genocidal sadist"? No? It is expected...

Actually, yes!  For sure.  Bibi Netanyahu fits the bill as a genocidal sadist.

14friedman-2-tfvg-superJumbo.jpg

There you have it.  Two mass murdering genocidal sadists.  Soul mates.  

If you count soldiers, Murderous Vlad has been a much more efficient genocidal sadist than Bibi The Butcher.

I'll use Zelenskyy's numbers, which I have no way to verify.  He claims 180,000 dead Russian soldiers, as opposed to 30,000 dead Ukrainian soldiers.  Whatever number you want to use, Bibi The Butcher just doesn't measure up to the sheer sadism and mass murder of your genocidal sadist.  Is it actually GENOCIDE when Vlad turns hundreds of thousands of Russians into fertilizer?  Probably not.  That's just mass murder and cruelty.  And a sadistic kleptocrat who wants his power and money.

When we get to women and children, I'd just say Murderous Vlad and Bibi The Butcher are deeply evil and sadistic men.  They deserve to be chained together and burn in hell forever.  The UN said last year that over 10,000 civilians were killed by Russians in Ukraine.   Many were tortured and raped.  But those are based on verified numbers that everyone using them keeps saying is lowball.  In Gaza the number is now well over 30,000, of which about 2 in 3 are women and children.  Although those come from Hamas, and you can make an argument that Hamas inflates them.  Either way, it is a vicious sadistic bloodbath.  And we can thank Murderous Vlad and Bibi The Butcher for it.

I can say this without being shot in the head or turned into fertilizer.  Russians can't.

The other difference is that I never read a story about how Ukrainians invaded Russia and killed 1200 or so of you. Including whole families where they burned babies alive.  All the evil and sick sadism is being conducted by Vlad's Russian soldiers.  Who rape and torture women and children.  So Israel, like the US after 9/11, at least has the legitimate argument of self defense.  Vlad's argument is he unleashed genocide in Ukraine to protect a country with a Jewish President from Nazis.  Whatever!  He's an evil, sick man.

As far as "Genocide Joe" goes, a few points.  First, in the US you can call Biden "Genocide Joe" and not end up being shot in the head, or poisoned, or fertilizer.  You can't do that in Russia.  You can pretend you are Rashida Tlaib and go organize a protest against Murderous Vlad and you'll go to prison.  Or be turned into grass that cows shit on.  Second, most of the world agrees that Israel has a right to defend itself from a terrorist group that wants Israel, and Jews, to no longer exist.  And they just proved it with a vicious attack.  Third, regardless, I'm one of the apparent majority among Democrats who feel Bibi the Butcher has gone way too far.  Israel is quickly becoming Apartheid World in the eyes of many Democrats.  And Jews, or Israeli Jews,  are now The Genocide People in the eyes of a relatively small minority of left wing progressives.  We can have an honest debate about it in the US.  You can't in Russia.

If Biden loses in 2024, all the evidence and polls are that the most likely reason is that he is seen as "Genocide Joe".  And some relatively small number of do gooders and peaceniks he desperately needs to win just won't vote for him, on principle.  I don't think it will happen.  In part because everybody with a brain knows Trump would be far more tolerant of Bibi The Butcher slaughtering hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Palestinians.  But I totally agree with you this is a big problem for the US, and the world.  

But you don't have that problem.  Vlad will win.  He just assassinated his main opponent.  And Vlad won't even let people go to a funeral.  He's an evil, sick man.

There is no equivalent debate, or honesty, in Russia.  @unicorn made a good case that there can't be, because all or most Russians are victims. 

I am a bit less sympathetic.  What you express here is what a majority of Russians say in polls.  You support Putin, and his sadism and mass murder and genocide.  You confirm your support every time you post. 

9 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

s opposed to 30,000 dead Ukrainian soldiers

pity you can't read Ukrainian... even his supporters laugh on his numbers...

only on ONE grave yard of ONE small Ukrainian city Krivoy Rog on valley for soldiers are burred over 5000 bodies in personal graves...

23 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

I am a bit less sympathetic.  What you express here is what a majority of Russians say in polls.  You support Putin, and his sadism and mass murder and genocide.  You confirm your support every time you post. 

You support block what made nuclear bombarding of civilians, killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq So what?

• Members
5 hours ago, Moses said:

Putin is now crying in despair (not)...

Sociopaths don't feel remorse. That's a given. Russia has a long history of leaders who slaughter millions to stay in power. At least I can travel the world, and he cannot. Nor can you--thanks to him! 😁

• Members
24 minutes ago, Moses said:

You support block what made nuclear bombarding of civilians, killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq So what?

Again, please try to stay in the 21st century.  And let's focus on the mass murder and genocide happening right now.  If you want to call out Israel, good for you.

Would you like to be fertilizer, @Moses?  Or maybe shot in the head?  Or fall out a window?  Or fly in an airplane that happens to explode?

Because if you don't mind taking one for the anti-genocide team, I have a great idea.  Go on Russian TV and pretend you are Michael Moore.

You of course know Russia better than me.  But I'm guessing you would not be allowed on Russian TV to say things like that.  And, if you somehow did, prison time would be the kindest way Vlad dealt with it.  Or maybe he just has your brains blown out in some alleyway or bridge.

But that's exactly the point.  We do fight about these things in the US.  we had huge fights about Iraq.  One nice thing about Trump is he has moved many Americans, especially Republicans, away from the idea of invading a country just because it is there. 

US soldiers did not rape Iraqi women and children.  They did torture some terrorists.  The public outcry against it, which helped Obama defeat W in 2008, is well documented.  But before we even get there, we have to talk about the mass public opposition to starting the Iraq War in the first place.  I know that one well.  I was emphatically opposed.  My college professor and community organizing mentor, Paul Wellstone, a Jew and later a US Senator, was the only incumbent US Senator running for re-election in 2002 to vote against the war.  Way too many Democrats, in Biden, lined up behind W in supporting that war. 

But there was a very strong opposition to the Iraq war.  The US House approved it 2 to 1.  But as a Democrat at least I can say that Democrats voted AGAINST that war 126 to 81.  Had Democrats been in charge, the Iraq War never would have happened.  We didn't know that when W. won the election in 2000 by a hanging chad! 

We lost.  We lost both the fight to prevent the war, and the war itself.  So, yeah, the US fucked up.  That was then.  This is now.  Are you gonna go on Russian TV and tell Putin to stop the current genocide?

Can you tell us about all the things happening in Russia from opponents of the genocide in Ukraine?  Other than the fact that they are getting the fuck out of Russia, before Vlad jails them or turns them into fertilizer?

Come on, @Moses.  Have some balls, like Michael Moore and Paul Wellstone.  Go on Russian TV and call out your genocidal monster leader for the genocide, rape, torture, and mass murder of Ukrainian men, women, and children. And tell him to stop turning hundreds of thousands of his own people into fertilizer.

Again, have to point out a very important difference.  The US invasion of Iraq was an unprovoked attack, in my mind.  But the US did not kill "hundreds of thousands" of Iraqis.  One of many reasons that war was a predictable disaster is that it would = and did - unleash a religious and sectarian bloodbath between Iraqis, who tortured and killed each other.  You can blame the US for starting that.  But it was Iraqis killing each other.  That's not happening in Ukraine.  All those dead Ukrainian men, women, and children were killed, raped, and/or tortured by Russian soldiers.

But you keep confirming my point.  You keep bringing up what the US did in 1945 or 1968 or 2022 to avoid the genocidal mass murder your genocidal sadist is conducting right now.  The polls suggest most Russians think exactly like you.  They are in denial about the truth.  Thanks to Vlad's propaganda.  Or worse.  You support and respect Putin and his sadism and genocide. 

2 hours ago, unicorn said:

Nor can you--thanks to him!

Are you sure? There is no problem with EU or US visas in Russia. The only difference with past - I should fly to EU with 1 stop: in Montenegro, Turkey,  Serbia or other another state; Italian, Spanish, French, German visa-centers working here as usual.
for example Italian https://italy-vms.ru/autoform/?lang=en Spanish https://vfsglobal.ru.com/ (sorry, can't find English on their site)

A lot of rich Russians have villas in Spain and Italy and so on. A lot of rich Russian tourists spending time and money in EU every summer. Countries don't want to lose money.

2 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

US did in 1945

It was mass murder in nuclear fire. I have rights to remind you about this because kids who were burned in this genocidal nuclear bombing had chance to be still alive. 

• Members
11 minutes ago, Moses said:

Are you sure? There is no problem with EU or US visas. The only difference with past - I should fly to EU with 1 stop: in Montenegro, Turkey,  Serbia or other another state; Italian, Spanish, French, German visa-centers working here as usual.
for example Italian https://italy-vms.ru/autoform/?lang=en Spanish https://vfsglobal.ru.com/ (sorry, can't find English on their site)...

According to that link, one must apply for US visas in Poland. If you can get permission to visit the EU or US, your leader certainly can't. I suspect he could be allowed to make a speech at the UN without being arrested. He could leave from Vladivostok to avoid EU or Canadian airspace. 

25 minutes ago, unicorn said:

one must apply for US visas in Poland

It is advertising. I may obtain US visa in any country, because of online application, for example before holidays on the sea in Turkey to apply for visa via internet and during my holiday to get it in passport in Turkey, or in Thailand and so on...