TotallyOz

The Venue, Boutique Hotel and Cabaret Show

The Venue, Gay owned and managed, Straight friendly, Boutique Hotel and Cabaret, Pattaya » The Venue, Gay owned and managed, Straight friendly, Boutique Hotel and Cabaret in Pattaya Thailand

Ideally positioned for beach / wining and dining to suit all taste and pockets. The Venue presents entertainment 7 nights a week, A glamourous West End and Broadway production is to be viewed in our comfortable showbar each evening.

http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/

post-10472-12820420755442_thumb.jpg

post-10472-12820421487481_thumb.jpg

Guest serveuncutuncle

Having stayed there as a Guest I can confirm Its a Great Place late afternoon following the beach, relaxing around their private Pool and Spa especially when some of the Waiters and Resting Dancers decided to join me.

Guest HeyGay

Having stayed there as a Guest I can confirm Its a Great Place late afternoon following the beach, relaxing around their private Pool and Spa especially when some of the Waiters and Resting Dancers decided to join me.

What make it Boutique, I remember a wonderful shop in kensington Uk Called Biba's thye called that a Boutique shop. does The Venue sell cloths now.?

http://www.clothes-junkie.com/biba-kensington-church-street-w8/

Had one of the best Gay Discos in london, run by Sir Richard Branson, who also owned Heaven, the other largest Gay Club in London.

Guest Promsak

What make it Boutique, I remember a wonderful shop in kensington Uk Called Biba's thye called that a Boutique shop. does The Venue sell cloths now.?

Do you really not understand what a boutique hotel is? You'd better get out more.

OR was it just a joke?------- only just..

Guest Promsak

Yes, HeyGay aka LMTU was fun - NOT. Awful man, worst of the worst .

Sorry. I hadn't noticed that the comment I was mocking was from John ??? who left us physically some years ago.