Guest Devint6669

Bangkok Massage in Gay Bangkok

Guest Devint6669

Bangkok massage is place that you will find on Soi Twilight in one of the gay districts of Silom area. When you walk in front of this establishment you will always see a lot of boys . This place might  make your  fantasy become true like a 4 hands massage,. I tried it one time  and it was awesome .
You will find this place just above X-boys GoGo Bar
Just go and see for your self if it work for you. Cant wait to ear about your comment don't be afraid to post something i will read them all for sure. because i like this place.

Down below you will see a photo to help you to locate this place.

Truly yours Devint6669

Soi Pratuchai (Twilight)
10500 Surawong Road
Bangkok Thailand

post-13390-0-07855600-1364126581_thumb.jpg

You will find this place just above X-boys GoGo Bar

I don't think so.  You'd find yourself of the roof!

I was sitting in the bar opposite back in January, eyeing off the guys before walking over there.  But alas, they were far more interested in their mobile phones and feeding their faces with food from Family Mart than attracting any customers.

Your photo above kind of back me up.

You know it seems to have changed at both Bonny and Bangkok i the last few months. Before they would have someone down on Surawong passing out leaflets and the would definitely try to flirt with customer when walking by or sitting at Maxis.

Now they seem to have no interest.  I wonder what happened?

I was there in May, got massage guy assigned for me from rotation and nevertheless left very happy with boy , massage and afters, in fact I offed that  guy long time later the same day.

No showers in rooms but boy made sure room door were locked when we went to shower. I like inside decorations too.

Clear tip system there- minimum tip=cost of massage.

Hope to be back there in Nov.

Happy to report I was back in November, one of my boys consolators is from there so drop daily at least to say hallo.

I second devint's sentiments and like the place and it's boys. In May I got boy from rotation , now it seems you can grab one from the bench  outside, yes they are glued to their smartphones as in picture which makes kind of funny scene if you are dining at Maxi's across the soi. But don't be discouraged by this -  massage always very good, happy ending offered and provided, interior very nicely decorated and all boys friendly and on manly side. Two mamasans quite muscular , I always tip them 100 and request big hug in exchange - gladly provided and I  have  low cost fun.

As for firecat's comments possibly / it's just a guess / they noticed that pestering passing clients doesn't help them much. Based on few observations as I was dining at Maxi almost daily-when they tried to stop people with leaflets they simply walked away, when they did not do anything  glued to the screens usually somebody stopped there. May be lack of eye contact it's less intimidating for prospective clients ?

It's like in the bar, if mamasan descends on me right away chances are I'll  walk out fast, if they leave me alone for a while I  may be more inclined to make eye contact with boy on stage and even invite him to sit with me and buy him a drink. 

Boys at Bonny and X-size seem to be more aggressive looking for business and actually boy from  X-size was successful  fishing me against my desire / skinny twink, not my type/ .

Boy from Bonny I liked I ignored passing but looked at him when dining at Dick's on occasion which he noticed, I  looked back and   smiled , he smiled  and deal arranged.

Guest kalabao55

I was sitting in the bar opposite back in January, eyeing off the guys before walking over there.  But alas, they were far more interested in their mobile phones and feeding their faces with food from Family Mart than attracting any customers.

Your photo above kind of back me up.

I definitely agree on this statement. I was there just the days after songkran and also sat in the bar opposite. The picture above exactly shows the situation with the only difference that there were about six boys sitting like that.

Nevertheless I saw a guy I was interested and gave it a try. The massage was poor and so was his performance. My request to talk to the captain was rejected and one of the massage boys got quite cheeky in the way of talking and acting when standing in front of me.

It was my firts time there and also my last. In all that years I have never had something like that. Too bad I dont remember his name.

Guest zomig13

hmmm i guess i can cross this out of my list to visit soon. im on the lookout for new places not necesarily far from silom but could still deliver in terms of massage skill and extras by the end.

I wouldn't  be too fast to cross them out just because of negative feedback from others even if warranted as per kalabao post.

I visit them on every trip and never was disappointed with boys and service, I like their décor too. I like their boys selection and fact that they present themselves at front which is much less intimidating than going inside and having to make in face decision like in most other places. Even fact that boys seem to be more interested in their phones than passing traffic had advantages as one can pass by without being pestered for  accustom  like in other places down the soi.

But I guess we all have our preferences.

Fact that boy was crap doesn't make whole place bad, my worst boy by far and one of the best ever are coming from the same place / Dreamboys /  and were offed only few day apart.

No I'm not on commission  from Bangkok massage  but genuinely like the place   

I can't answer for the service or massage, but I have been hanging out on Soi Twilight the last couple of nights, and there are several boys that I would have no problem hiring. Lots of boys sitting out front the the massage places, with lots of cuteness.

you pointed to valid problem, cute and handsome does not equate great performance but finding how it will work is what makes boy hunting so exciting.

In sex service like in every other job lots of good  work is    done by the  average people, star are shining  but not always with warm light.

I know this topic is old but was passing by tonight and saw someone I liked. I stopped and spoke to him, explained that I like a very strong massage. He said he can do but since he was so small (height) I asked him for a sample. He had great massage technique and spoke English quite well. The place was nicer than I expected and like someone said, we went to shower and he locked the door and took the key ( I don't carry anything worth stealing nor much money). Had no problems, a VERY good massage and everything else.

Will def be going back to see him

I know this topic is old but was passing by tonight and saw someone I liked. I stopped and spoke to him, explained that I like a very strong massage. He said he can do but since he was so small (height) I asked him for a sample. He had great massage technique and spoke English quite well. The place was nicer than I expected and like someone said, we went to shower and he locked the door and took the key ( I don't carry anything worth stealing nor much money). Had no problems, a VERY good massage and everything else.

Will def be going back to see him

What is his name if you remember.

They had last year guy named John who would match your description.

Anyways your with the place experience matches mine

In view of recent discussion about massages in Hero thread  update from  Bangkok Massage in soi Twilight where I just returned from:

1 hr 500

1.5  700

4 hands 1 hr 1000

minimum tip  the same as cost of massage ie. 500  for 1 hr , 500 each for 4 hands providers

As for firecat's comments possibly / it's just a guess / they noticed that pestering passing clients doesn't help them much. Based on few observations as I was dining at Maxi almost daily-when they tried to stop people with leaflets they simply walked away, when they did not do anything glued to the screens usually somebody stopped there. May be lack of eye contact it's less intimidating for prospective clients ?

It's like in the bar, if mamasan descends on me right away chances are I'll walk out fast, if they leave me alone for a while I may be more inclined to make eye contact with boy on stage and even invite him to sit with me and buy him a drink.

At restaurants, I've had pushy sales people even turning the damn menu pages over when I'm considering where to eat. When I'm already on the only page of interest, this can only lead to me walking off.

In the gogo bars,it's different. Since there are a small number of good bars, I accept it is more difficult to boycott bars with pushy mamasans. So I go in ready to shoo them away and not tip pushy mamasans one baht.

Of course when the mamasans are so bad that they drive the boys away, market forces might eventually fix even that problem.

Guest ronnie4you

"Unnamed" massage, if it is upstairs, may be the place where I had my most horrendous experience in Thailand. The masseur would sit out front and we would say hi as I walked by. Finally he asked why I have not hired him, so I did. We went upstairs to a room that had two beds. He kept the lights on in the room. Then he proceeded to massage me lightly. Suddenly, he said we had to use the other bed. The massage had its erotic element in that he touched my penis. He then put his ass in my face and wanted to be rimmed. I did that. He tried had to get me to cum. I did. I paid him 2000 baht for himself.

Whereupon he demanded more. I said that the massage was only 30 minutes, not an hour. He went up front so that the desk guy could back him up. He pointed out that we used two beds. Nothing I said could change his mind, so I used a cold heart and walked out. I had been told that the place is owned by a police sergeant, so I worried a bit about repercussions. None came.

When I get to Bangkok I will check and find the actual name.