TotallyOz

Afterlife and Death

Don't find UFOs that unbelievable considering the vast number of suns/stars and the vastness of the universe.

Actually mathematically probable for more intelligent life with far superior technologies, and more intelligent/logical to believe this than believing in a "magical" religion that the "majority" prefer to believe in.

And why would they want to talk to us, still in a technological infancy?

t0oL1; I do agree about life exists throughout the Universe in many different forms and intelligences and that is easier for me to believe than the existence of a God. But just can't accept that the UFOs aka "lights in the sky" have anything to do with ETs visiting the Earth.

plenty of references in the "bible" - angels using mechanical devices - "wheel within a wheel each acting independently of the other". Moses following a hovering flaming hovering cigar shaped object in the desert.  "god" being hidden in a craft and not able to reveal himself. "giants" (bad translation) from above mating with locals.

I know there are lots of mistakes in the bible but prefer to think there are "some" core truths as to our development.

it wowldn't take much of an advanced intelligence to outshadow what we believe is possible today, considering how little we know in may fields. enough to still appear as "magic/impossible" to us today.

So although unproven to me also, I leave the possibility open.

Not to mention Moses obviously being an old British motorcycle fan, as evidenced by the Bible passage declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the hills". 

Whereas poor old Joshua on the other hand it seems could only afford an old beat up Triumph sports car with a hole in its exhaust as the bible clearly states that : "Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land"  :-)

Guest scottishguy

Not to mention Moses obviously being an old British motorcycle fan, as evidenced by the Bible passage declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the hills". 

Whereas poor old Joshua on the other hand it seems could only afford an old beat up Triumph sports car with a hole in its exhaust as the bible clearly states that : "Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land"  :-)

Well Moses and Joshua may have had old motorbikes - but let me put this to you:

(Saint) Luke himself was not only clearly Scottish - but from the town of Dumfries specifically.

Not only that but he was a supporter of the local Football Club and predicted great things for them as can be seen when he wrote in Chapter11, Verse 21: "The Queen of the South shall rise up.."

Alas, it was around 1900 years before they rose up - reaching the Scottish Cup Final in season 2007/08 which they lost 2-3 to Glasgow Rangers

post-13509-0-27690400-1368517504.jpg