TotallyOz

The Blue House In Gay Pattaya

The Blue House

The staff at the Blue House Massage will make sure you are very comfortable. It is located in Day/night area right behind Tukcom. They do have many different types of services. They offer a four hand massage and Blue House’s famous full body massage (this include foamy soap massage and in a wet room).

At Blue House you will find all types of guys that are cute but it depends on your tastes. The rooms are not nasty and dirty like many massage places you can find in Thailand. The drinks at the bar are very inexpensive. Overall, Blue House is one of the nicest massage places in Pattaya and worth a visit.

Rate For massage:

350thb For the massage and extra for the tip…

500thb For the V.I.P room’s

Address: Soi Day-Night 2, near Flamingo Apartments, Pattaya.

Phone: Phone: (0) 3871 – 3458

open Hour: open 1:00 PM to 1:00 AM.

Google coordinate:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=12.923027,100.878379

Hey FH. Thanks for the input.

We have several guys in Thailand who are helping us with the listings. Their native tongue is not English. I took their info and tried to edit it. I guess I didn't go a great job with it. My apologies for this.

As for the links, that is a great idea. Members can always add them onto any of the listings.

We are trying to get the site up to date and have worked hard on doing this. We are always open to suggestions and advice.

The PattayaCity website could def do with an update!

I never think a good idea to link to any site that isn't the owner of the establishment. You can find some of these out there but unless they are the actual business website, they don't need to be linked IMHO.

I have never seen an official website from Blue House. But, I once lived across the street and when I wanted a boy, I would walk onto my balcony and say, "hey, I want a massage" and one would come over. :)

I took the website off google and should have checked. Does the place not have its own site - or a Facebook page?

I have never seen one on either place and I use to know this place pretty well as I was "involved" with more than a few of the guys there.

Blue House has some really great guys and very sweet ones as well. They get a lot of walk by traffic.

I had many great massages there and I can't say the same about most places in Pattaya.

Guest EdwardMark

Haha. It seems that they have a new website now: http://www.bluehousepattaya.com/

I went to Blue House recently. They were reopen just yesterday. Though not so many boys there, I still have fun yesterday. 

I took the website off google and should have checked. Does the place not have its own site - or a Facebook page?