firecat69

Back in Thailand

So I broke new ground today.  Have repeated with some of boys pictured but nothing new and still my 2 favorites of all time are back home.

So I went to Grindr which I usually find either has the same boys that are on GayRomeo or they are older then I usually look for.

Found a real cute 20 year old and he came over. Actually the initial contact was yesterday.  Said he'd call me around 11am and at 1045 I got the call and he wanted to know if he could come over..  Of course I said yes.  

He was just a delight , even better then his photo and  very good in bed.

No mention was ever made of money but for me that does not matter because I always assume unless he arrives in a BMW that he can use the money and he was quite appreciative and I can afford it.

He would not let me take a photo but promised he would send some.  I have no idea how to get a photo off of Grindr or I would have posted that.

Stay tuned for more Grindr adventures I hope!

Thanks Christian for a good idea of a screen shot.

post-243-0-68740300-1381313368_thumb.png

My phone (i-mobile IQ6) has a button (on the left side, under volume control) for screenshot. If you press is, the screen is saved as a picture file, in a folder "screenshots". I use this to save pictures from grindr and converstations on grindr (they get deleted after 30 days). Your phone might be different.

Speaking of grindr, not overwhelming so far (3 months use), have yet to meet my first boy from grindr.

So it may be that Firecat got there on a bad night?

usually 3 things come into play:

1.draw of luck like picking up right/wrong day or even wrong  time of the day /night

2.our personal taste as fan of muscly hunks will not see much in skinnier twinks

3.our mood on the day as the same selection  of unattractive bores next day me be seen as lot  of handsome fun boys just because our headache went away

No mention was ever made of money but for me that does not matter because I always assume unless he arrives in a BMW that he can use the money and he was quite appreciative and I can afford it.

I like this kind of attitude, after all they are giving us plenty of joy

I love my new Toy.  How dumb that i have not been using Grindr.  Last boy I would have never found because he is not on GayRomeo and does not work in a Bar.

The boy that just visited me is on GayRomeo but I would have never found him because he lists his age as 25 although I would have guessed 22. I always filter my searches up to age 24.  So another great find because of Grindr.

post-243-0-40485100-1381325555_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-06661300-1381325577_thumb.jpg

So somebody told me yesterday that I should be using Jack"d instead of Grindr when I am in Thailand.  So I went to my app store and downloaded this morning.

There are some things I like about it better in function but I really like the boys that are using it.  Lot of boys who do not use Grindr or Gayromeo so a whole new ocean for me to explore.

Spent some time fooling with it this morning and did a lot of chatting and got phone numbers etc from all the boys who were the most interesting.

I screen carefully and one of my first question always is are the photos recent.

Here are 4 that I took the time to get off the app and then transfer them to where I could post them here.  It looks like my days will be very full the next 2 days.

So somebody told me yesterday that I should be using Jack"d instead of Grindr when I am in Thailand.  So I went to my app store and downloaded this morning.

There are some things I like about it better in function but I really like the boys that are using it.  Lot of boys who do not use Grindr or Gayromeo so a whole new ocean for me to explore.

Spent some time fooling with it this morning and did a lot of chatting and got phone numbers etc from all the boys who were the most interesting.

I screen carefully and one of my first question always is are the photos recent.

Here are 5 that I took the time to get off the app and then transfer them to where I could post them here.  It looks like my days will be very full the next 2 days.

post-243-0-75458200-1381402131_thumb.png

post-243-0-64136600-1381402148_thumb.png

post-243-0-47107900-1381402174_thumb.png

post-243-0-98588400-1381402282_thumb.png

post-243-0-24054300-1381402700_thumb.png

Guest travelerjim

My oh My! ...firecat69...

You do know how to access the best of Thailand...

I truly believe you would make a great Social Director at the Chiang Mai

retirement community where our expat friend Geezer has recently retired to :good:

Dok Kaew Gardens in Chang Mai

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6090&hilit=geezer

In fact - with your tastes in the best of Thais...

the retirement community surely would have a long waiting list...

and Geezer would be more than delighted too :yahoo:

I enjoy your posts...take good care... and be safe.

tj

Well thank you Jim.  But I'm not ready for that.

Continued to use jack'd the the last few days. I prefer it to Grinder and they do seem to have mostly different boys.

Some have a Gayromeo profile but many do not so it is an opportunity to find boys that are not on Gayromeo and do not work Bars for the most part.

Just amazing what you can find at 730 am.  Two examples are attached:

post-243-0-87466200-1381631729_thumb.png

post-243-0-82907300-1381631742_thumb.png

Guest Garrison

Firecat69, you are doing well, indeed. And you certainly need no encouragement to keep up the good work. And with the gorgeous Pattaya weather back in full form the fun times can only get even better.

I stopped in Cupidol last night and was pleasantly surprised to find the bar with many (and I do mean many) new young men. Most of them are twinks with a few masculine ones thrown in for good measure. They're certainly ready for when high season finally kicks into gear. (Pattayaland was extremely slow customer wise last night.)

I never bother with most of the other bars on this Soi as having three lads on stage is not my idea of fun. I moved on to X-Boys Land where at the 10:45 p.m. show only four customers were in the bar. After the show at X-Boys Land, I then moved on to X-Boys Pattaya and there were more customers with the bar three quarters full at show time. Other than me and three other gentlemen, all customers seemed to be Thai. Boys on stage were far and few in between but usually they do have a nice selection of guys.

The part of the show I actually ever really enjoy is watching the B-Boys perform. These guys are handsome, sexy, masculine and talented. I especially like the twins, Pat and Pong, and the energy they bring to a room.

It was a good night out but we need high season to get into gear.

My evening started though with going to the SPX Cinema at Central Festival Mall to see Prisoners and what a delightful surprise it was to me and other moviegoers. I highly recommend this movie if you haven't seen it as yet.

Prisoners was great if a little distressing and they actually surprised me with the ending.

You are the 2nd person who has advised Cupidol is well stocked and I will be sure to check that out.

I am going to Krazy tonight to see if the reports of 20 boys and counting is accurate and will stop in City Boys because reports of 2 stunners. Other then that it will be back to BT for a second chance for Wild West Boys and a stop at Cupidol if I have time.

My best kid in 15 years has returned from MaMa so I have to be in my room and ready at midnight.

I was in Toy Boys last weekend and we were there early due to rain.  I was amazed to see about a dozen boys offed in the

9PM-10PM time range, almost all by Asian men whom I believe were Chinese.  If one walked in about 10PM, one would

think Toy Boys was low on boys. 

If you are in Boyztown any evening around 8:20, outside of Boyzboyzboyz the entire lineup of boys stand outside and

sing and clap along with the music.  Granted, some are older and more muscled, but many are younger.  You will see at

least 25 shirtless lads and get a clear picture of what to expect.  Also about a dozen clothed boys are there too and some

appear in the sexy boy show and are amazing.  Best vantage point to see the early lineup is Oscars.

Agree Wild West Boys very hot and cold.  Last time I went it was pistol hot with a dozen eager friendly lads and two or

three stunners.  Other friends went a night or two later and it was back to 3 or 4 boys.

I was in Toy Boys last weekend and we were there early due to rain.  I was amazed to see about a dozen boys offed in the

9PM-10PM time range, almost all by Asian men whom I believe were Chinese.  If one walked in about 10PM, one would

think Toy Boys was low on boys. 

If you are in Boyztown any evening around 8:20, outside of Boyzboyzboyz the entire lineup of boys stand outside and

sing and clap along with the music.  Granted, some are older and more muscled, but many are younger.  You will see at

least 25 shirtless lads and get a clear picture of what to expect.  Also about a dozen clothed boys are there too and some

appear in the sexy boy show and are amazing.  Best vantage point to see the early lineup is Oscars.

Agree Wild West Boys very hot and cold.  Last time I went it was pistol hot with a dozen eager friendly lads and two or

three stunners.  Other friends went a night or two later and it was back to 3 or 4 boys.

On many occasions I noticed that bad weather speeds decision process considerably so it' may be why boys were flying off the shelf and good for them in the low season.

What's exactly wrong with older and more muscled ?

Great post within equally great thread !

Nothing wrong with older and more muscled.  Nothing at all and frankly they work much better for me than

skinny twinks. Nothing wrong with skinny twinks of course. 

I do take issue with ladyboys, especially those

on hormones with tits.  Of course nothing wrong with ladyboys and they do have a huge following but I won't

frequent bars with them. 

Taste and what works for you are as varied as can be.

Just  3 stops tonight.  First was Krazy Dragon.  They did not have the 20 boys some had reported but there were 15 and varied and attractive. Music was at a level that allowed conversation and no longer any strobe lights that some had complained about.

Next was Mic My where little has changed .  A lot of small boys who I would guess were of age but certainly you would have to be very careful and check id's closely.  In my eyes there were at least 2 questionable boys who very well might be of age. Suffice it to say overall it was a very young looking group of boys and not that attractive.

Next was CityBoys.  The line up there bordered on outstanding IMHO.  I'll admit I am a face person and they had some really great faces.  Only 7 boys but I would have taken any one of them home and 2 were Stunners.

Sorry Vinapu there is nothing for yo at these 3 bars.

Just  3 stops tonight.  First was Krazy Dragon.  They did not have the 20 boys some had reported but there were 15 and varied and attractive. Music was at a level that allowed conversation and no longer any strobe lights that some had complained about.

Next was Mic My where little has changed .  A lot of small boys who I would guess were of age but certainly you would have to be very careful and check id's closely.  In my eyes there were at least 2 questionable boys who very well might be of age. Suffice it to say overall it was a very young looking group of boys and not that attractive.

Next was CityBoys.  The line up there bordered on outstanding IMHO.  I'll admit I am a face person and they had some really great faces.  Only 7 boys but I would have taken any one of them home and 2 were Stunners.

Sorry Vinapu there is nothing for yo at these 3 bars.

Not necessarily firecat, I like them little older and better built but I can be easily sold to smiling face. Body can be deceiving but smile usually indicates chance for  nice encounter

Is one of your favourites from GR Max still working at City Boys? I remember  his picture with  friend Donut.

5 weeks and counting for me.

Great thread  you started  here as I mentioned before.

all of these reports almost make me wish I had planned to visit Pattaya on this year's trip after all. But I'll have to make do with 3 days in BKK between Taiwan and Singapore...

In your last set of photos I know I have seen the second boy listed on GR.

I thought the same,  I just decided to include Pattaya in my incoming November trip. So far was exclusively BKK devotee but time to expand horizons

Fedssocr the 2nd boy I found on Jack'd and never did ask him if he was on Gayromeo.  He was shy but fun.

I love BKK but if it is SEX you are interested in then Pattaya wins easily.  Far more boys at far better prices and much easier to set up meetings.

Certainly at least 3 bars have some muscle for  you Vinapu and there are many more options during the day and much easier to set up because rarely is a boy more then 15 minutes from your Hotel.

Where as in Bangkok they could depending on traffic be 2 hours away.

which 3 bars you'd recommend firecat ? I will be staying in Boystown / Le Café / , shortlisted Funny Boys and Toyboys as must visits plus outside BT  Magnolia massage recommended by "anyone" on this forum and KrazyDragon + CityBoys bars in Sunee

I'm not bar hopping type , usually enter bar and find somebody smiling at me I consider offable and off we go.

I love energy of big cities and do a lot of touristy stuff  beside manhunting, it's why I'm enamored with BKK and never ventured further away in 8 trips, always there 5 or 7 days only in between of other places in Asia / Australia.

Always skipped Pattaya as long time ago somebody judgment I trust  and who knows me well told me that I would not like PTY but this time with longer trip and solely to Thailand decided to see if it's true by myself, feel energized and curious by few reports presented here recently. 

The easiest place is Boystown.  FunnyBoys and ToyBoys are across from each other . ToyBoys usually has some smaller muscle guys.

Boys Boys Boys is 1 minute down the street and they definitely have some real muscle guys and then the next street over is ABomb which should have the type you like. Start looking at 9pm for best choice.

Based on what you say you like , you will be wasting your time going to Sunee.  95% skinny twinks which I like.

Pattaya will never be Bangkok but you can take elephant rides , go to the Tiger Farm , take speedboat to KoHLan for snorkeling etc etc etc.  There are things to do.

WHat it lacks in big city things it makes up in the availability of boys at all hours and far less money then Bangkok whether from Bars , Gayromeo, Grindr etc etc etc.