vinapu

Off to Thailand

Now my turn, I  will be leaving in 12 hours.

This is my 9th boyscapade , or I should say manscapade as I like my boys  a little older and  muscular.  Still feel like part time virgin as there are few first things for me.

This is first one exclusively to Thailand , so far I was there on my way to, from or in between other countries in the region. It will be also longest with 2 weeks there and for first time I'm planning to visit Pattaya and Tawan bar in BKK which I avoided so far for reason unknown to me, it just happened but firmly will not be missed this trip.

I'm planning to see again few guys I met before thus breaking my butterfly mode , partly out of curiosity if initial enthusiasm will prove to hold test of time and partly because I had such a good luck last time with few handsome and full of fun sweeties

Do not count on me filing firecat's style daily  report as I spend my vacation low tech and with access to computer I will depend on kindness of strangers but will try to update you since I feel indebted to other posters for providing so much insights and eye candies. 

Definitely  some trip report will be placed .

If anybody is there and  will have time to share  beer or two I will be happy to meet you there, PM me if you are interested .

I  will be based in various places around Silom as I like to  butterfly with hotels as much as with bars and massages. 

So wish me luck and enjoy your time whenever you are now

I like your attitude Vin and openness to trying things a little differently.

A good buddy of mine never took a boy a second time and insisted on being a complete

butterfly. I couldn't understand how one could find a Thai guy that was fantastic

and never return for a repeat visit.

My friend now sees several guys on occasion and still has plenty of time to try new ones.

I believe he feared getting involved and tied up.

Sometimes you can have your cake and eat it too.

Guest buckbee

Good luck and have a safe trip vinapu. Cant wait to read the report and don't forget some pics lol :) Good on ya for breaking your butterfly mode, the guys may just be better than before and you may fall in love and move to Thailand country and get married to them all. :)

I like your attitude Vin and openness to trying things a little differently.

A good buddy of mine never took a boy a second time and insisted on being a complete

butterfly. I couldn't understand how one could find a Thai guy that was fantastic

and never return for a repeat visit.

My friend now sees several guys on occasion and still has plenty of time to try new ones.

I believe he feared getting involved and tied up.

Sometimes you can have your cake and eat it too.

I'm not attached religiously to butterflying but over time I found that subsequent encounters are not as funtastic like first ones .

Plus I think we need to give chance to earn some money to as many  boys as we can afford.

Call it world wealth redistribution / I ' m far from wealthy but when one travels  to Thirld World  suddenly realizes how blessed we are.

By the way last night I was proven that butterflying is not always good idea , I met one of my boys from May trip and it was as nice as last time and boy seemed to look  and feel even better.  

I will be posting full report when return home but short updates will be coming more frequent.

Landed in Bkk last evening, temperature seems a little more pleasant than in May.

Express from airport is now 90 , down from 95. Exchange rate at airoprt 30bht / dollar, all counter have the same rate with usual exception of one just before entering train section, it had 31.22 / dollar which , always change money there

My surprise -this  was better than rate I saw in one of counter in Silom last night, / 29.98  /, will check shortly if this was an aberration.

New bar Zeus in Soi Twilight looks impressive from outside, definitely will check inside in due course, a glimpse revealed handsome guy dancing in very nice underwear, type  ChristianPFC likes / undies , not sure about boy/.

As for butterflying, I broke this mode right away, not only returned to known boy taking williwillie's advice before I even managed to read it but to deepen disaster I'm seeing him again tonight as he was not available long time last night.

I'm like in paradise now, but you know the feeling.

BBB Inn as welcoming as always , when checking in one of massage boys actually started to massage my neck which is new quality as usually they were not approaching until invited. We exhanged few smiles with the boy and at on epoint he will land my contract I hope.

So greetings to all from BBB Inn lobby, sitting there right now

Good luck and have a safe trip vinapu. Cant wait to read the report and don't forget some pics lol :) Good on ya for breaking your butterfly mode, the guys may just be better than before and you may fall in love and move to Thailand country and get married to them all. :)

Thank you. Forget about the pics, camera left home.

Falling in love, moving to Thailand and getting married  -you overestimating my abilities.

Guest anonone

Glad you made it to Thailand without mishap. No worries about the camera...no worries about anything. You are in "paradise", so enjoy. Post when you feel like it, and don't when you have better things to do.

Good for you to embrace some new experiences. Looking forward to hearing all about the adventure when you return.

Seems we have spaced out our travel plans. You will be leaving when I arrive, and I am pretty sure when I leave, Firecat returns.

Funny how that happened.

Glad you made it to Thailand without mishap. No worries about the camera...no worries about anything. You are in "paradise", so enjoy. Post when you feel like it, and don't when you have better things to do.

Good for you to embrace some new experiences. Looking forward to hearing all about the adventure when you return.

Seems we have spaced out our travel plans. You will be leaving when I arrive, and I am pretty sure when I leave, Firecat returns.

Funny how that happened.

Good, it means members will be entertained on regular basis with trip reports.

Yesterday visited HERO. top of the line as always, 1 hour now is 700, minimum tip 1000. I took VIP room, 1500 for 2 hours, min tip  also1500. Funny thing , massuer stright with girlfriend but was hard most of the time.

Evening in Dreamboys with my boy from Bangkok Massage, yes expensive with drinks 380 and off 600 but I do not see any extortion here. Out of 40 boys or so 39 were offable by me, one I did not fancy was actually offed few minutes after my arrival, good for boy. Liked owneer announcement ''if you use your camera or phone you are fuckin dead", claearly guy doesn't waste time for diplomacy. Sitting in BBB lobby right now , guy on computer beside me sitting on GayRomeo.

Good luck for your holiday.

As far as I know, off fee in Dreamboys is 650. I never heard of this announcement.

I am looking for boys to take as regulars, unfortunately most of my favorite encounters disappeared from bars (money boys) between holidays or don't have time/don't want to meet again (non money boys).

Good luck for your holiday.

As far as I know, off fee in Dreamboys is 650. I never heard of this announcement.

I am looking for boys to take as regulars, unfortunately most of my favorite encounters disappeared from bars (money boys) between holidays or don't have time/don't want to meet again (non money boys).

I will confirm off fee at Dreamboys shortly as I'm about to go there in few minutes. Announcement is true , heard yesterday.

.. I hope you fall in love everyday!!    hehehe

No way, my last night stand from Bangkok Massage pimped me for tonight his friend from Dreamboys, we see how it works , off in few minutes

yesterday visited Sun Massage, just beside  Tawan, with an ambiance place as unatractive as it can be , did not find any relation to what website shows but not all lost- massage was fantastic, at times I had an impression that 3 or 4 hands are working on me , not just 2.

Extras offered for consideration of 1000, accepted but very mechanical, shower together after though. Over all for massage yes , yes , yes, everything else -go some other place.

Good weather, while stolling last afternoon felt at tim even kind of cool brezze, certainly new feeling for me in Bangkok.

Evening supper at Maxis in Soi Twilight, fantastic spot to watch world go by and cute boys rushing up for work. Food good too.

Boy from Dreamland I was expected to off did not show up so found replacement also recalled from scene  yesterday, # 76 named Yo. Muscly 26 y.o. from Udon Thani and owner of one of perkiest butts over there but this only for viewing pleasure as he is top guy , proud father of the son picture  of whom he showed me right away. Anyways great guy, one who doesn't take ' no ' for an answer and kind of wild side when comes to bed activities. Certainly doesn't like to waste time at the beginning and not rushing at all after done.

In the morning I noticed that bed moved good foot from the headboard, not sure this is even legal.

No "up  to you"  answer though on departure. I always  ask what they expect and he shoot 3000 baht. Some will say 'ough' but actually this is what I had prepared for him . My long time rate at Bkk is 2500 anyways and second session in the morning was certainly worth extra 500.

Will see him again but not today , need some rest after abuse last night, he, he, he.

Busy night here at BBB with quite screams heard over night. Almost like  hearing soundtrack to high class x-rated movie. Actually I'm kind of nicely surprised because always was impressed how quiet at night  hotel is, seems not always a case.

Hope still to catch  miseed guy one night as I promised him I will off him one day and like to keep my word .

Eyeing an experiment with another one from an impressive Dreamboy's line-up - skinny twink and hairy like farang so totally not my type but has this disarming smile and i'm  curious  what is behind it, what the heck , when comes to worst we can always have hand holding session in the dark.

Still impressed with assembly old German managed to gather there at Dreamboys and no wonder he is charging 380 for drinks and 650 for off, ChristianPFC was right above. From 17 guys on stage at 9.03 p.m.  yesterday I'd be  only thinking longer on 2 or 3, rest could be snatched  before I even sat down. And was one for everybody , even boy almost of Tawan stature appeared not seen day before. Likely because he stands out while at Tawan he would be one of many, he has better chance of being off at Dreamboys.

Money saving tip for me-since I paid for 2 sets of drinks for me and my boy night before now I just entered bar and did not bother with drinks at all , just business like I want boy number this and that and off we go. No need to upset other boys creating false expectation they may be offed by me that.

Hope to report briefly on Tartawan ,  Senso and Tawan tomorrow, now off to pharmacy as I seemed to lose butterfly mode and hope they have some pill to cure me, in May they helped me with sore heel so I trust lady there.

Guest anonone

Great update vinapu.  Good luck at the pharmacy with butterfly-reinforcement pill.  LOL

Always interesting to me hearing the details of BKK scene.  I haven't stayed there in years as BF much prefers Pattaya.  Hearing some of these prices, I am happy to spend my time in Patts.  I won't complain about a 200 baht gogo drink anymore.  Ha.

Keep partying vinapu.  Many friends out there, still to meet.

While agree that prices are high and at times even excessively I'm not one to spoil my vacations by denying myself pleasure of drink in company of beautifull human being with dick attached while admiring an impresiive line up of other beauties. 

In many years of travel and travelling is probably only thing in life I did well I learned that often one regrets for years because skimped on expense on admission ticket e.t.c. and drinks at bars are exactly same thing -admission ticket. If one is thirsty can buy a beer for 36 bht and quench thirst, right ? The same  with off fees and those massages I'm addicted to.

Yesterday moved from BBB Inn to Tarntawan, more class, free breakfast for two / just finished, boy went to day time work and I'm sitting in the lobby typing that /, room better apppointed but also 85 $ versus 44 $ at BBB. Really both offer good value for money paid but I personally do not see any reason to overpay for hotel I'm spending very little time in, at least when awake. 

To finish issue of prices often I'm surprised that person  complaining about drink and off prices is one overspending on accomodation without even second thought IMHO. I guess we all have  our little but costly indulgencies.

Mine are massages in Thailand and yesterday went to one famous for being expensive - SENSO. Rightly so , 1 hour massage 1000 and minimum tip the same. As I alaways take long courses , 1.5 hr cost me 3000 baht. Place certainly is luxurious and massage room was better appointed that my hotel room at BBB  I'm so happy with. No pestering passerby outside. Nice lobby with selection of boys a little to close . Went at 5 p.m. and only 5 boys available and all of them top of the line in the handsome and well built department so I chose second from the right just because he was taller than 1 st one, no BS here.

Massage vas very good and boy naked from start to finish, I had great time as I found some very tickliing senstitive part of his body, trying to access them while he was defending himself, laughs vere probably heard on the street. 

So here we go 1500 at Sun yesterday and 3000 at Senso today. Quality of both massages equally good, Senso 1/2 hr longer though. Senso is beating Sun in ambiance and fun with masseur  departmnet while Sun is offering much lower price. So as long as we have reasonable choice, we are spoilt. 

Unfortunately I left Senso very disapointed but this is for different reason - I was lusting after 3 guys from their pictures on the wesbsite and none of the was present at the time. Sure I could call before  and make sure but this is not how I do things while on vacations prefering to swim with the current and see what happens.

So it looks I will be trying Senso again  to my great expenditure but who cares, adventure of discovery is what counts.

Which was exactly wht happened later yesterday at Soi Twilight. While suppering at Maxis one of Dreamboys mamansans spied me and  told me that as soon as boy I was looking for yesterday shows up he will bring him over to me . At the moment it was very little traffic in the soi due to heavy rain at 8 p.m. and many boys were late for work. Shorltly after he came whole excited thay boy arrived and he will bring him over. Sure soon thjey arrived but who boy was , not 31 I'm searching in vain second day in row but Yo, my last night stand. So fate had it for me , 4 th night in BKK and sharing bed with only 2 nd boy. Tipped 100 mamasan for his zealotry , he really tried it for me .

Buttherfly died and starts rotting smelly. Not that I mind. I bought him  supper, warned him that we will be going to see show at Tawan and off we went, same same boy but new bar. It was my first forray     to Tawan for reason unknown to me always baypassed that bar. It is one of those either love or hate places. If one is into muscle there 's no place like that and one is spoilt for a choice. 

As for me, muscle yes but bodybuilders no but still would have choice of 2 or boys to off but already  had Yo  who thanks to him handling full time job on top of his Dreamaboys part -time and after exhausting himself moving bed last night -see my previous post, was falling asleep , thanks God on my shoulder.

For the show bar was full, I got kissed by geisha- like katoey performer in thank you for a 100 tip, got smothered with red lipstick to the laugh of audience but I actually liked that number.

So after songs , dances, big cock and rubber whipping parts I took mercy on Yo and we departed before I suppose fuck part of the show.

With hotel really steps from bar we were in the  dark in a few minutes. The same boy but what a different quiet night ! He was really tired and I swear he felt asleep before his head fell on the pillow. With nobody to boss me around unlike last night 

and with  full access to his body which I utilized but not abused being from old scholl I couldn't ask for more and probably neither would a boy, tipped him the same 3000 he extorted from me last night, not  economizing at all but feel good factor is worth more than possible 1000-2000 I overtipped him for those 2 fabulous nights.

This post is longer than intended but I think by now you know why.

Need to change boy as I'm not falling in love but getting addicted to him and and long term this is not good as I get bored easily. And is not fair to get bored with people who gave us so much joy.

I think firecat had the same addiction developing with his last boy he met on his October trip.

On my way from Senso to hotel I spied 2 massage places on Silom with very cute boys distributing leaflets in front, one named Playboy Massage , possibly new place as nobody ever mentioned this name and another one at Silom 64 , this pretty well publicized. Do you think I should check ?

Guest anonone

Do you think I should check ?

Well of course, by all means.  :good:

Another great story.  In spite of my earlier joke, I am much like you in not worrying so much about money while on holiday.  There are many treats to enjoy in Thailand, and they all should be sampled.

Well of course, by all means.  :good:

Another great story.  In spite of my earlier joke, I am much like you in not worrying so much about money while on holiday.  There are many treats to enjoy in Thailand, and they all should be sampled.

I'm not free spender because I can't even dream about  to be in such financial position but simply budget generously for vacation.  If I don't have means instead of stressing myself out on vacations  I stay home and enjoy view from balcony until neccessary funds are gathered. And certainly I don't splurge here on other that manscapade type activities.

With accommodation paid in advance my daily living budget is 1000 baht. For boyhunting during daytime I budgeted generously 3000 / day which as you see is enough for one indlugent or two off the mill massages.

For night time is 4000 /day , it's why even extortionate Dreamboys are within limits but forget about boy or my second drinks.

As I tend to off long time and keep boys for at least whole night I tend to tip them on generous side 2500 plus 500 bonus if they are getting hard before any body contact occures.

Whoring is not cheap and really should it be ?  Who wants to deal with boy who sells is body for 300 to finance his crack addition. And what kind of farang is looking for such type of a deal. It's market and we usually get what we pay for.

I may start singing different tune next week after short foray to Pattaya which somehow I always avoided but decided to check this time.

Certainly I have fun here so far. Not even a satang wasted.

hello Vinapu,

your daily updates are fantastic!!!

keep them cumming!!

I will go to LOS next month and your stories are helping to build up my fantasies....

Check out Guy Spa - I had a great time there in March.  It is at 28/7 sukhumvit 19

Try the 2 hour 4 hand massage - it was  F A N T A S T I C ! ! ! !

Have them scheduled, picked up their leaflet another day at Silom soi 4/ where Balcony is / and saw few attractive guys on their website but constantly something is derailing my plans.

Just fresh from Arena Massage, did not plan to go there until Sunday but I suspect Guardian Angel

pushing me there today. Quite a few attractive built guys on duty and among them Dit , guy I saw in May but  I did not expect to see as he was called to army  in July. Got few days off and happened to spend them working there sporting even army pants.

Due to chemistry I have him on top of my list of Thai boys of all times. Booked for tonight already just to watch TV while holding hands but in meantime of to Banana Club as you can immagine not much of massage happen  during such an unexpected reunion.     

Whoring is not cheap and really should it be ?  Who wants to deal with boy who sells is body for 300 to finance his crack addition. And what kind of farang is looking for such type of a deal. It's market and we usually get what we pay for.

How do you draw the conclusion from the tip a money boy asks for to possible drug addictions? These two things have nothing to do with each other.

From my limited experience, the chances to get a boy who is a dud are the same for Soi Twilight (expected short time tip 1500 Baht), Pattaya (1000 Baht) or Saranrom (500 Baht).

I don't wish to go off topic but Vinapu's comment about crack addicts soliciting for sex calls for comment, and as he is the OP I think that's justified. 

Who wants to deal with boy who sells is body for 300 to finance his crack addition. And what kind of farang is looking for such type of a deal. 

I have yet to read of anybody on any forum saying he would go with a boy with a serious drug addiction, such as crack cocaine.

It is very important message boards such as this do not give the impression that sex with a boy can be had for 300 baht (whether that is actually true or just a figure picked at random I have no idea) because there will always be men who seek cheap thrills and 'getting a bargain'. From what little I know anyone addicted to crack is to be steered well clear of, let alone risk getting into an intimate (albeit short-term) physical transaction.

post-8358-0-71205400-1384539569_thumb.png

http://drugabuse.com/library/crack-abuse/

How do you draw the conclusion from the tip a money boy asks for to possible drug addictions? These two things have nothing to do with each other.

From my limited experience, the chances to get a boy who is a dud are the same for Soi Twilight (expected short time tip 1500 Baht), Pattaya (1000 Baht) or Saranrom (500 Baht).

Sorry about statement, reprimand accepted. Still probability is high that  people with desperate needs / hunger , addictions /  will be selling their possessions including themselves for any price. This is what I had in mind and see potential for correlation.

As for duds - I agree about your risk assessment but matter is more complex - dud for one may be exaclty what another on eis looking for. My last two night stands were completely useless silky sandbags and I enjoy every second  of each night.

O God, storm is brewing over my head with crack addicts comment.  This is serious subject and I don't want to appear defensive but  for sake of world peace lets call  truce or may be somebudy can start separate topic " Idiotic comments by stupid vianpu"  and we can go from there.

Last post yesterday was just I left for Banana club. It looks that mmjmmj fron 'Back to Thailand ' thread and me had different options. Yesterday afternoon no twinks in attendance, 6 o r 7 average looking manly types on muscular side. Only 2 paid any attention to my presence so this narroved chance and my choice Tau actulally looked pretty handsome at close look - reception room is pretty vast at Banana so earth curvature tends to distort facial features I guess. Only twink I saw appeared with clinet when I was leaving and he was avesome and cute like angel twink.

I'm not complaining still as massage   by Tau was absolutely excellent, better than I had at Sun ,  Hero and Senso. Guy literally walked over me and found many sore spots in my body I did not even know about.

Manager /owner at Banana is very helpfull and even went as far as to justify why he is charging more for longer massage and requesting higher tips for his boys to be fair to everybody he said and I like the attitude. 1 hour massage is 650 and minimum tip 700, 1 1/2 hr costs 800 with minimum tip 1000.

While shovering together boy asked very straighforward question about wheather afters will be included and who will do what but exact wording I skip  as I trust you know what I mean. I liked response to my questions what he prefers " whatever customer wants".  In case you are looking for details answer is none of options was used other than some body contact but he is an attrcative in any departmnet .

So unexpectedly I became big fan of Banana Club and will be recommending to everybody with only caution about disinterested look of some boys but it may be deceiving.

Straight from there to Arena to pick up my appointmnet for the night. Shocking surprise, manager told me that since I had massage with boy earlier today and he is about to finish day anyway he is free to go at no charge to the house. Usually they charge 1 1/2 hr rate for an off .

We went to Maxis for a supper, busy day at the soi , bot  Fridya and good wether contributed . Yesterday at the same time was torrential rain so big change in people' s watching mode .

After we went to X-boys foir a show. Did not see boy #24 firecat mentioned as placed as top in look departmnet by all 4 members of his party, famous contributors Michael, Christian, Devint and himself  . So can't say but will be checking out of curiosity and may be more, who knows.

Saw boy # 8 somebody mentioned favourably at some point and certainly good looking too but  with big congregation of boys there I sadly need to comment that I did not see many option for off for me , in fact only one I'd cvonsiderr is one of barkers outside who participated in big cock show. I don't care about size but he has this manly handsomnes in him and tipped himfor standing out. It was nice to get hug from him on departure, looks  he remembered whotipped him and how much / intended 100 but by mistake slipped him 200, eh those never used mint condition banknotes !

Most of boys there are dimunitive twinks barely qualifying for driving license so nothing for me there.

Show was long 1. 40 minutes, i wondered how boys get a chance to get offed with such a long show leaving not much time for a go go stage. Golf part was kind of interesting but generally lots of nudity but not much of eye candy. Fuck show way too long with too sadistic overtones/ taping mouths of the bottom at one point/ and in my opinion shared by open minded lady sitting beside me it was plainly disgusting. But still tipped them for part of act done on my lap.This was actually least digusting part of that fuck.

Whole soi very busy last night, tons of people on the street at midnight and assume the same inside of bars. X boys were packed and even after show people were flowing in.

No watching TV at the hotel, Dit knows what kind of sandbag quality I'm looking for and he complied.  After breakfast he departed and doorman  at Tarntawan opend door for him  like for everybody else / he did not know I was watching /.  This hotel has class and knows it business for sure.

Today  downsixzing to Om Yim hotel , planning to visit Aqua, up to this trip only place I offed the same boy more than once, wonder if he is still here after all of those years.

Will be trying to go to Dreamboys and finally off #31 I'm hunting in vain for few days if only I don't want to be remembered as farang the liar. Poor Namu from Bangkok Massage is watching me every day with different company but when he said something I shoot him off with question ' whom I seen first right after I arrived '. 

Hope did not bore you to death, if yes please PM me with funeral detail,I will attend.

In ulikely case somebody wondered if I 'm in trouble and felt silent for few days, answer is yes. On top of it no internet in vioncinity of Om Yim hotel , found one close to Malaysia Hotel but crashed half way so I gave up.

Om Yim  is good value for money, room from street side not exactly quiet as Narathiwas is dual carriageway topped by BTS line but nod bad and slept both nights very well, first one alone unfortunately.

And surprise, suprise, room safe worked well , not a case for BBB Inn neither Tarntawan, breakfast not included but can be had for 70 bht.

On Saturday tried Relax massage , on in partially abanonded  commercial building at Silom 64. Always few of cute boys handling leaflets on street level and I mean cute, in few days did not see even one ugly one. So got adventurous, picked up one , we went upstairs , showered alone. Massage suprisingly good - generaly I must say from substantiual statistic sample I had that quality of Bangkok massages is very godd and not a single case of ' pat the cat ' category.

Surprise that strength came from quite slender boy, cetrainly was professionally trained somewhere decent. And not only in massage as he biulded up sexsual tension with great mastery in coplete silence as over theter are only cubicles with partitions so disctretion advised. Started with very ramdom toughes in nether area  and encouraged by lack of reaction went bolder and bolder. so after 1 1/2 massage off both we went, massage   675 plus tip requested 1000. This is probably way too much  but since I usually tip cost of massage anyways considered heis requerst reasonable as I liked an expierience. Like Christie crime stories I did not know how it will finsh.

Afternoon I visited Aqua Spa, what a shock. Last time I was there 8-10 years ago place was bustling with activity and 2 mamasans were handling traffic on weekend night. Now it has feeling of railway station built for 20 trains per hour but now receiving 3 a day. Vast place , only 6 boys on duty, 4 of them not even interested, one smiling so got picked and again massage was very good, boy sweet an caring so not all lost with the place but looks that went downward sadly for me as up to this year this was only place I took the same boy from more than once. Mamasan remembered his name but did not remember how many years ago he left.

In the evening to Dreamboys hoping finally to hunt long searched number #31 , he was there as mamasan was vaving at me seeing me coming down the soi.

Boy arrived, short conversation -  agreed to go with meand then clouds were gathering on horizon. First I waited 20 minutes for him to be ready, fine  as I got friendly  conversation with one of mamasans. When he showed up it turn out that is dressed a little on girly side and all of the sudden with new dress he started speaking like a girl.  Man with lady boy soul. Next waring in Maxis, he told me he likes me to tip performing guitarist, fien I din ethere every day , never tip him, OK. Them he suggested we go to DJ Station for few drinks, rejected. So may be we can go to Screwboys where his friend is mamasan to see the show. Good idea, many years since I was there. Show very typical, few decent looking boys including my type, muscular  # 2. My boy got offended that I tipped him not his friend in the bar. I see problem brewing but was not brave enough to stop there. Taxi to hotel and Guardian Angel in throwing my way last straw of salavtion. Boy does not have ID card on him, thinks he left id in the taxi, I don't this so. Receptionist tells me that if I agree he will admit him, where was my brain and I said OK ? Sorry Guardian Angel for being stupid.

In the room lots of hysterics until on my advice he called his bar freiend who checked his locker and card was there. In meantime 1/2 hour passed , cant tough the boy because he did not shower yet, he will not shower with me because he is shy , can tough his nipples beacuse are sensitive and this king of BS so finally I told him that I want him to leave. This was followed with  long bargaining session but I did not want to create scene  in the hotel, so I firmly offered 1000 and no satang more, he even forced me to talko to mamasan over phone  , she suggested shot time rate of 1500 for which I answered over my dead body. Finally 40 minutes from arrival short of off fee and associated expenses plus tip of 1000 I was liberated from presence of boy only 2 hours earlier I was slivating about.  Classic case when dress changes personatily , on 2 occasion I talked to him clad in speedos he was acting normally . As soon as he was dressed girl like started to act girl like too.

This derailed me completely since I never had any problems with boys  before other than sandbag case here and there.

Sorry for long story but I hope it will be lesson learned for other's  readers benefit as well, sometimes even conversation doesn't reveal it all.

Reminds me case when  my neighbour from hotel offed boy from Nature Boys, very adventurous in the bar setting but turned out shy and useless when in stranger's hotel room. 

Will post Sunday part separately as I'm in Pattaya since noon and on my way to Magnolia Spa acting on anonone advice.

In case you ask , my first impression about Pattaya is not a good one, will elaborate later and hope that I'm wrong. But to my liking - way too many sad looking farangse walking streets and sitting in the bars.