vinapu

Impressions from NOv 2013 trip - massage places, regrets and waring signs

What about bringing a large bottle of that Japanese style lube......?     Should be fun.  ;)

you dirty mind you !

It will work , in fact any bottle would, stopped at Bangkok massage on my way from Family Mart with bottle of whisky, it was nice to try if it's strong enough with my boy at end of massage.

There are two another posts with my impressions from the last trip, one about hotels and Bkk Transport, another one about my  go-go bars and boys any my Pattaya city impressions.

readers  may wish to check them in their  hour of boredom

For some reason this massage post is much more popular than other two and  I don't know reason is subject or other two are poorly written or simply overlooked. Everything was written with newbies planning first foray to LOS in mind so some may find it helpful.

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9343-impresions-from-november-2013-trip-flight-hotels-bkk-transport-money-regular-tips/

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/9344-impressions-from-november-2013-trip-go-go-bars-and-boys-views-on-pattaya/

Guest oztrvlr

I've been living in Bangkok for awhile now and have been slowly working my way through all the massage places. Thanks for this post - it's given me some more to try!

Guest oztrvlr

If using oil or cream treatments keep in mind that you may  get rash from time to time from exposure to fragrances you skin may not like

And yes I agree with this. I had a massage at Arena and ended up with a rash on my legs for 2 weeks. Not sure if it was the oil or the overly enthusiastic boy.

One place is missing: Lomchoey in Soi Ngamduplee.

I went there three times last year (one hour oil massage 400 Baht, currently 20% discount from 500 Baht), had a different masseur every time, they all were trained in massage and were very skillful at happy ending as well. The place is very basic however (e.g. no warm water in the shower).

(My experience with massage is limited, but I remember cases where the masseur neither had professional training nor any skill at happy ending.)

Christian, missing but not forgotten. Thank you for bringing it up.

In May I spied very handsome masseur at Lomchoey  and In November tried to go there but cute Kao from Magic Hands , few steps before Lomchoey stole the show, could not resist and never regretted.

For those not familiar with BKK soi Ngham Duplee is where famous Malaysia Hotel is.

And yes I agree with this. I had a massage at Arena and ended up with a rash on my legs for 2 weeks. Not sure if it was the oil or the overly enthusiastic boy.

now that you mentioned it.. i did get rashes on my legs during my 2 weeks visit in december (luckily, i managed to chase it away, thanks BOOTS!!), and i looked back at my photos..

yup, it happened exactly after my massage at Arena...

oh dear....

now that you mentioned it.. i did get rashes on my legs during my 2 weeks visit in december (luckily, i managed to chase it away, thanks BOOTS!!), and i looked back at my photos..

yup, it happened exactly after my massage at Arena...

oh dear....

may be they are drawing water from the well in cemetery right beside  it ?

I have a weird question.... are we allowed to touch the massage guys? Or is that a big no-no?

Do touch them; that is an invitation to more action. Trying tugging at whatever they are wearing, if they take it all off you will have more fun. If they won't get nude that is an indication the massage will not have as happy an ending. A lot depends on the massage house.

If you have gone to a massage place that looks "professional" & you have some doubts about what is on offer, start by an "accidental" brush of your hand against his leg & progress upwards from there. 

I always wait for him to make first move , if touches me here and there I follow with z909 advice and  brush his whatever is  close .

Do not get discouraged it he is dressed , sometimes you think all is done and then explicit question or gesture  arrives, it seems it depends on place's  policy as koko noticed. Rest assured if boy is in for more action he will make sure to  let you know somehow.

Do not rush things even if you are horny - massage itself is very good so let him mutilate you a bit. Some boys who are more alpha -males may be naked from the start and still will not allow you to tough them until very late in the session. It's just teasing to warm you up.l

In more mainstream places he may not allow you to tough him but to me it's pure theory  - heard about it but never happened to me .

In all places described  in this thread you will have happy ending and as you see there's plenty of them to keep you occupied

Standard oil massage starts with customer lying on his front, there is little opportunity for the customer to indicate that he wants more. I wait until turn around (lying on my back), then I look at and touch my masseur.

Some places have unfavorable lighting, if it's on the ceiling and not dimable, I find it inconvenient because I can't see clearly looking into the light.

Guest Markblue

Vinapu can you elaborate more on Guy Spa - was a happy ending involved? I was on their site and they were advertising a lavish 3 hour Jacuzzi scrub and a two hand massage so I was wondering if this means we are free to pick our boys and whether or not sex is usually involved at Guy Spa.

I can always depend on you!

Vinapu can you elaborate more on Guy Spa - was a happy ending involved? I was on their site and they were advertising a lavish 3 hour Jacuzzi scrub and a two hand massage so I was wondering if this means we are free to pick our boys and whether or not sex is usually involved at Guy Spa.

Since in my reports I usually mention names of boys, my joys,  I don't  go into specific of our sexual activities. Neither I'm shy , nor some sex weirdo but I'm not sure other party would like me to.

I use names as I hope it helps boys to get more deserved business although I understand that others may have different priorities and what bring smile to my face may be only yawn  or worse for others.

Not trying to dismiss your question though , so let me say that in all man to man massage places happy ending is deemed part of the package and few websites even mention this explicitly i.e. Arena website states that in minimum tip included is "shower, massage and hand job". Some places distinguish tip for 'soft ' and 'hard ' activities, soft being happy ending and hard actual deed using hard tool so to speak.

So happy ending will be always offered and if offer taken , delivered to client.

As for boy's happy ending  very rarely they are not keen , being gentleman if I see no suitable activities I always ask them if they cum for me and recall one answer  ' I don't want to'  to which I answered ' you want keep it for your wife tonight ' so we finished with good laugh and a passionate kiss instead.

The same is with sex, in those places is part and parcel but by no means automatic  for obvious reason, if one is bottom will be looking for top or other way around unless you  are using my approach by not asking any questions up front and see what happens behind the door.

Downside of it are some disappointments on both sides / boy may be looking to get fucked and  paid for it   and  lands another bottom on his table /, but I prefer upside of the thrill of discovery. Keep in mind that if boy likes you may change temporarily his preferences just for you either because he likes you, you seem to be generous tipper or like one boy told me when asked my usual question 'you king or queen ' / top or bottom / when walking to the  hotel : ' king , but if you small can queen for you, no like pain '.

So much for general lecture.

As for 4 hands massage at Guy and everywhere as it's offered by many places.

First you need to know what you want as there are few variations:

just massage with happy ending only  or

top both of them or

bottom for both of them or

sandwich with 3 variations with you in the middle, being utimate top or utimate bottom  or

you want your private sex show as a voyeur / again two variations passive and active voyeur / 

Who said gay sex is boring?

When you know than discuss your preferences with mamasan who in turn may consult  boys, not all of them  are doing everything with or in presence of their co-workers.

My suggestion wold be pick up  a boy you like first , explain what you want and let him to pick up his  helper. This way you avoid awkward situation when boys are not comfortable with each other.

Bottom line of all this would be : DON'T IMPOSE 4 HAND MASSAGE ON BOYS WHO ARE NOT COMFORTABLE with an idea , not all of them will be, one of my regulars, by no means shy guy,  dismissed an idea out of hand and looked even tickled quite a bit.

Finally to your original question as to what happened at Guy Spa:

Told mamasan I want 4 hands, I did not state any preferences nor asked any questions as explained above. He asked me to choose boys , I picked  up one handsome and smiling at me and asked him to pick up another boy. I sensed he liked an idea and decided in a flash. Other boy washed my feet at the lobby which is standard procedure at Guy and we went upstairs where I was asked to shower .

They coordinated massage very  well,  first dividing me vertically and then switching to upper and lower half. One of them was hard  all the time , another one less so which created problem for me  whom to be more active with, but truly I tell you nice problem to have .

As sextile on CFS use to say let hand of silence draw veil of discretion on sinful part which followed but at no time boys  were interacting with each other,  either by design or desire to concentrate on  their client pleasure and  fun it was, not sure about the soi but my laugh was definitely heard in the lobby downstairs.

After we decided to behave again all 3 of us took a shower together.

Cost of 1.5 hr. massage 1200+ 100 tip for mamasan+1500 for each boy .

Massage value- very good, fun value - priceless, even now 8 month later I smile.

Earlier that day  I had massage with very muscular semi-god at FunClub and for the night I offed boy from Adonis, my longest off ever as he left at noon next day. Easily my best day in Thailand ever.

Other questions? Don't be shy