Travellerdave

Dongtan Gay Beach

Yes no public nudity in Thailand unfortunately.

From what I saw when strolling through Dongtan one  November afternoon I'd say thanks God for that prohibition.

Whole Pataya can supply enough irons to straighten all those wrinkly skins, hanging bellies and tits are enough to  forget about lunch start dieting.

But I would vote for creating nude zone in Boyztown even if surrounded by Berlin like wall

Guest SpermAholic

It is true though as now there are so many Russians walking around topless and in speedos that really should be completely covered up. I mean if you have three bellies hanging out and grey hair all over you would you really display that? ewww.  Sorry because I know they are just in a new land and are loving the weather and beaches etc but I am for sure happy that there is no nudity allowed in public here.

Many of the Russian woman go on the beach topless however the Thais really find it very offensive. (maybe not the Thai men).

From what I saw when strolling through Dongtan one  November afternoon I'd say thanks God for that prohibition.

Whole Pataya can supply enough irons to straighten all those wrinkly skins, hanging bellies and tits are enough to  forget about lunch start dieting.

But I would vote for creating nude zone in Boyztown even if surrounded by Berlin like wall

Yes good suggestion Vinapu

Before I discovered Pattaya I used to holiday in Playa del Ingles in the Spanish Canary Islands, which has a gay scene and beach.

There nudity is the rule, but some, like me wore outrageous thongs and g-strings. I still have a black leather thong, which I brought to Pattaya on my first visit, but I quickly discovered that this would not go well on Dongtan. Instead I wear speedos like most there.

Guest abang1961

Yes, all the young Russians (Ivannov) will be landed in Pattaya.

Yummy.

**I was thinking of a visit to Ko Larn island. Is it worth the trouble?

Guest SpermAholic

Koh Larn is ok for a trip for sure but the past few days has been so damn windy that I sure wouldn't want to be on the ocean in a boat (unless maybe I was being tapped) lol

A few weeks ago the beach weather was quite pleasant, it warmed a little but now we have returned to the cold weather we had earlier. The Thais are shivering and only tourists from cold weather climates do not complain. Even the GR and Grindr boys are taking time off from the beach.

Yes I was on the beach yesterday and felt rather cold under the umbrellas. In fact I kept my teeshirt on. The temperature was 27c at 2 o'clock but the cold was caused by the strong breeze from the North. Northern China and Japan are much colder than normal.

Back in England the weather is very mild. No real snow and ice yet, but still 2 months of winter.

Rather warmer today with much less of a cool breeze. The sea was calm which tempted a few into the water.

The beach was very busy with not many chairs available when I arrived at 2.30. Even a few females in the front rows several of whom were topless. What is our gay beach coming to ?

I stayed till most of the umbrellas had been dismantled because the evening air was very pleasant.

Guest abang1961

Talk about the Iron curtain here...

Went over to Jomtien on mon 27 afternoon.

My goodness, what a Russian invasion (into the gay space).

The area has lost its shine... not much of a gay scene like many years ago..

The obese women had taken over...

I left the beach about 30 mins as the crowd was overwhelming...

and just for your info, I did put on a sensible yet skimpy swim trunk...no nudity...

Talk about the Iron curtain here...

Went over to Jomtien on mon 27 afternoon.

My goodness, what a Russian invasion (into the gay space).

The area has lost its shine... not much of a gay scene like many years ago..

The obese women had taken over...

I left the beach about 30 mins as the crowd was overwhelming...

and just for your info, I did put on a sensible yet skimpy swim trunk...no nudity...

They better stay there instead of invading Boyztown , imagine that , elbowing ladies of size in order to get access to ABomb ! 

I'm glad you dressed up for an occasion !

Sorry to inform vin, but blonde white women in groups now frequent visitors to Boyzboyzboyz shows as well as the XBoy bars shows.

Sometimes, younger and slimmer groups , sometimes older and plumper groups. Haven't seen them in Sunee, although one

blonde young woman earned notoriety for public display in Eros boys one night.

If you really want to escape from the Russian women, only a male sauna still safe. The women even go into the male

massage places in Boyztown area. Infrequently now but as long as business is poor, anyone with baht will be welcomed.

I noticed that in November, to be honest I don't mind, had a fun observing reactions of ladies in soi Twilight bars and even spoke to some, one even dared to praise my selection of boy companion I brought with me. As long as they are open minded  there's place for everybody IMHO.

Yes some boys seem to be distracted by females in attendance but I  think as long as we can wave some King's portraits on baht notes at them we are safe.

Better if there are females in attendance than bars will be closing for lack of any clients - like  GUY in Walking Street

Enjoy the 27c.  Here in the USA, we have -17c, snow, and wind.

:shok:

Perfect weather for curling up around the fireplace.  Something one does not get to do in Thailand.  If that doesn't work ever think of moving to Florida or Arizona? :abe: