firecat69

Xmas in Thailand

When I was there in Nov, my first visit in Pattaya but far from first in LOS so treated myself as casual visitor to PTY had this impression   :

place is  out of way and unless has loyal following who would bother to go there having more attractive BTown  option, this is what I thought to myself like Louis Armstrong would say.

Not to sound like a broken record. But I love Gayromeo.  Boy I reviewed in GayRomeo Forum yesterday sends me message he has friend wants to bring for 3.  Who am I to turn down an offer like that.

I ask for photo and he gives me gayromeo  ID.  Boy is very new and my type so I tell him to come this morning.  I won't lie and say the 3 way worked that well but the new boy is a real keeper and I have him coming back alone tonight.

For those of you that like the shower photos, I have included 3 photos.  I am not ready to do a review because I may want to keep him a secret for awhile. hehe.  

But I promise I will.

post-243-0-62460200-1388981564_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-20979600-1388981596_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-15832800-1388981635_thumb.jpg

Guest naughtybutnice

Not to sound like a broken record. But I love Gayromeo. Boy I reviewed in GayRomeo Forum yesterday sends me message he has friend wants to bring for 3. Who am I to turn down an offer like that.

I ask for photo and he gives me gayromeo ID. Boy is very new and my type so I tell him to come this morning. I won't lie and say the 3 way worked that well but the new boy is a real keeper and I have him coming back alone tonight.

For those of you that like the shower photos, I have included 3 photos. I am not ready to do a review because I may want to keep him a secret for awhile. hehe.

But I promise I will.

That photo looks very much like the very delicious 'Nutnick' who is a friend of your previously reviewed boy.

Nuknick is certainly worth meeting,he is a very passive bottom boy who seems to be getting very popular and happy to 3some with two farangs

So today I noticed a boy on Gayromeo  whose photos I liked even though he may have not been my typical slim small boy.

I told him to come over and we had a good time. He was an excellent Bottom.  Unfortunately the underwear in the photo below does not show off what a great ASS he has.   Why don't boys where square cuts , much better to show off the goods .. Hehe

I will post a review in the GayRomeo Forum.

post-243-0-28734500-1389158767_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-47172100-1389158819_thumb.jpg

Not a lot to report the last couple of days . Just a few repeat boys and a little time off.   Today I wanted a fast food sandwich.

Now I try to stay away from BK and McD, KFC etc because I am already heavy enough. But today i just wanted non Thai food.

The Big Mall next door has most of the fast food joints but for me the special one is Carl's Jr..  They are on the 3rd floor beachside and have this amazing outdoor deck just for their customers. You can sit inside with a/c or go outside on the deck with the sea breezes.

Now Carl's also has what they call Low Carb sandwiches where they remove the bun and replace it with lettuce leaves. Chicken Grilled Club without the bun and not fried has 40% less cal then the regular and I would imagine a lot less fat.  It was quite good and I had just a few Criss Cut FF ( really only a few)

Now the photos show the deck and some boys at a table and then a shot from outside looking back at the deck from the other side and if you look close you can see the Big Sign for Carl's.  Took a few shots of some schoolboys on the deck.

I know pretty boring but that's all I got for now. By the way since all the New Years Holidays seem to be over Gayromeo has added a lot of new boys in the last 48 hour. So many boys and so little time!! Will check the Bars out soon to see if they have increased the offerings.

post-243-0-07287900-1389432821_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-87506200-1389432881_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-97880800-1389432946_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-38632300-1389432993_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-68187400-1389433035_thumb.jpg

I wonder how it develops in Bangkok, friend on mine / not a gay /  just returned from BKK today, was there since Dec 25 and said  disruptions were not that obnoxious and did not complained about any interruptions. He is type who complains about water being too wet so I gather is not that dramatic, who knows 

by the way,he was whoring in the Sukhumvit area since he is fan of Nana plaza.

Short time with girls there 2000, bar fine included, long time 4000 bar fine included. So it looks more or less their girls and our boys  cost the same  . What we call off fee, heteros are calling bar fine

Well let's not get carried away! I'm still in Bangkok, despite NOT being a protester, and most areas of the city aren't affected at all at this point. Malls are open, some people even have to work, and do so like on any other day... I'm not saying that I would recommend to visit Bangkok at this time (quite the opposite, better stay away for now if you've got nothing important to take care of here!), but so far things haven't been THAT chaotic.

So today I noticed a boy on Gayromeo  whose photos I liked even though he may have not been my typical slim small boy.

I told him to come over and we had a good time. He was an excellent Bottom.  Unfortunately the underwear in the photo below does not show off what a great ASS he has.   Why don't boys where square cuts , much better to show off the goods .. Hehe

I will post a review in the GayRomeo Forum.

WERE CAN I FIND THIS FORUM FIRECAT