firecat69

Xmas in Thailand

On my way from work I was thinking about PM to you as I was worried about few days silence since you arrived but  now we know - 2 months , this will be long Christmas in Thailand!  

Enjoy every second there and spoil all the boys as much as you can afford.

Your Vassa comment reminded me what I missed / where's my a rope ? /

Merry Christmas to you and your boys !

I don't expect Christmas Day but is New Year day public holiday in Thailand?

Yes, was a bit disappointed with ToyBoys selection this time, but I was around 22 o'clock, probably, the bests were already offed.. Although, I found the boy, who worked at Happy place in 2012, - incredible body, quite model look (for my taste - muscled, but not over-weighted) - he works as freelancer at ToyBoys now  :)

By the way, what's "Jack'd"?

Went to BKK for 3 nights over Xmas.  All the Malls are done up in their finest for the Holidays.  Absolutely y no traffic on way in from Pattaya. It almost looked like a Saturday.  The SkyTrain was busy as usual and I spent an hour at Siam Paragon just wandering around.

Lots of eye candy but hard to get good shots with I phone . I have to remember next time to bring my compact with 20x zoom which lets me get some good boy photos without being obtrusive.

I wil probably visit Soi Twilight tonight.  I keep reading reports about how many gorgeous twinks there are at Classic. It has been disappointing to me but maybe tonight will be better.

Included photos of Xmas displays and one boy shot in the bedroom.

post-243-0-89598800-1387793473_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-14705700-1387793505_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-32758100-1387793533_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-70626800-1387793656_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-13207100-1387793681_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-23566000-1387793704_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-81773100-1387803248_thumb.jpg

I can attest to what firecat wrote.

I saw him off that VERY sexy boy...bravo...

he is SO foto-genic and cute and handsome...thanks for posting his fotos...

I agree that many boys were being offed while I had the privelege to meet and know firecat

I took firecats suggestion and headed over to Dreamboys and Bangkok Boys. I was very impressed as Dream Boys had one of the best erotic shows that I have ever seen in my life. Both bars were packed - mostly Asians - but us non Asians were very welcome even if we were only 10% of the audience.

I sat next to an Asian women and one of the straight go-go boys took a fancy to her - I tried to encourage her to go for it as the guy was super hot but she was too shy. I told her that I wished I was her as I would of definitely offed that guy. In the end I did not off anyone as I drank too much (I did not want to waste my money and then to have performance problems) - but I had a great time with firecat and then with the waiter at Dreamboys and then Bangkok Boys - and of course to have drooled over all of the multitudes of sexy masculine guys...

Congratulations, he looks like a gem. Mistake likely  was made by those who offed other boys and overlooked this one.

This is what I call  joy of discovery, I do not ask any questions about performance and preferences, just go with my  guts and see what happens. Not always works but experience counts too.

If you say you never get less and enjoyed more reason for that is one : CHEMISTRY and this is much scarcer that good sexual compatibility.

Merry Christmas firecat!

PS. I see boy is one of those who already had motorbike accident   /scar on his back /

I was very impressed as Dream Boys had one of the best erotic shows that I have ever seen in my life. 

In the end I did not off anyone as I drank too much (I did not want to waste my money and then to have performance problems) - but I had a great time with firecat and then with the waiter at Dreamboys and then Bangkok Boys - and of course to have drooled over all of the multitudes of sexy masculine guys...

I'm glad I can second your opinion about Dreamboys, great show, great line up of boys and friendly servers/mamasans. 

Said this already  that unfortunately I see reason why their prices are higher than other bars in soi.

So you are a saying you rather treat yourself with extra  drink  than a boy day before Christmas Eve? I'm shocked,must have a drink  ! . LOL  

Nice photos :)

Are we going to have a get together then?

Maybe morning or early evening coffee? No point trying to hold a conversation in a gogo bar.....

I'm flying back to Thailand today.

Left BKK this morning to return to Pattaya. Last 2 days were strictly Xmas related.  Spent the time with a good friend and his family of 3 boys , 2 of then very young..  I did try for a couple of late night hook ups off of Gayromeo but BKK requires more work and time because of the distance boys have to travel .  Just could not make them happen 

Depending on the area the time for them to come to Ploenchit area can be lengthy because of the demonstrations. Don't yet trust Jack"d because of much younger photos being used in my experience.

So just the one boy from Classic but photos and memories of him are good even if he was really a Straight Boy. I am probably going to off him again when I return in Feb. and see if he has become more gay oriented. LOL

So back in Pattaya at 2pm and at 4pm a delightful Boy came to my room.  He also works in the Bars so you might see him there  as well as on GayRomeo.  ( Did I mention I love Gayromeo)   Just don't seem to be any Bars open at 2pm.  hehe

post-243-0-29232100-1388056542_thumb.png

Another beautiful morning in Pattaya. It is actually cool here at night getting down to 65F which is as low as I have ever seen it. High temp around 82F.  Hope it keeps up I love it.

I am looking forward to meeting Z909 tonight where I am sure we will compare notes and then Monday I get to meet Anonone.

I have included a photo taken this morning of a boy I reviewed previously in the Gayromeo section. His profile name slightly changed to Amazing--01.   That is 2 hyphens.

This boy does it all and my review certainly points it out.  I doubt anyone who gives him a try will be disappointed.  He likes to take it slow for the most part but when the action starts he will be there as long as you like. He is also usually in no rush to leave.

Highly recommended!

post-243-0-28451800-1388115900_thumb.jpg