Guest buckbee

Falling in Love

Guest buckbee

I've been away from here for a week but I'm back, I've been busy falling in love with a guy from Hong Kong... I'm so in love with him and couldn't think properly last week lol

Guest buckbee

Thanks anonone, you're right, its a great feeling, I hope it continues too, I love him so much. I've never experienced falling so much in love like that, even with my previous Thai boyfriend, I loved him a lot but I was never so much in love like that. Even though we've had sex already and that was unblievable, the thing I actually enjoyed so far the most has just been holding him in my arms for hours and just talking about stuff

The problem, buck bee is many of us believe when we feel strong emotions, that the feeling is shared equally.

When many decades separate many of us from the much younger guys, reality disappears without a mirror and

many of actually believe the gorgeous 20 year old hunk in our arms feels the same desire, lust, love for us as we

feel for them.

Denial is so strong and we want to believe so much that it is all mutual.

Reality is always there, just look in the mirror, naked with the lights on and your eyeglasses.

Still, we push that aside and think some 20 y.o. men actually prefer obese, bald 50+ y.o. men.

I include myself in this lapse from reality and believe, but that damn mirror reflects reality.

I wouldn't give it all up for a minute but losing your head means losing your heart and your wallet for most.

Tread carefully and watch out for denial.

Not directed at buck bee but at the vast majority of us.

Greatest feeling...isn't it?

Congrats and best of luck for it to continue !

you said " best of luck "  or just misspelled last word?

in any case I'm joining with best wishes.

buckbee , is this boy you almost got arrested with in taxi over New Years?

Still, we push that aside and think some 20 y.o. men actually prefer obese, bald 50+ y.o. men.

Wait. Are you telling me this is not the case? I was told on my last trip how much they loved my belly and my balding head. Not once did they mention my wallet. Not once I tell you! I also spoke to him last night and while we did talk about his new motorbike and the new water buffalo, he never mentioned anything else about money. I do feel sorry for him right now as his grandmother is sick and might have to have surgery. I'll know more in a few days.

I know a 70+ year old farang who fell in love with Thai teenager and was sure it was kismet. It was over the internet.

The budding new relationship fell apart when the boy snubbed his financial terms and his rules. He's depressed

and his hopes were dashed. He was sure it was real love.

Variations of this story are commonplace. The adage that goes there's no fool like an old fool, rings true

Plenty of younger farangs also believe its love. What they miss is the love is often one way. Still, it's all great

fun and very pleasurable , if you don't lose your shirt and your mind. Losing ones grip on reality, a sure recipe for disaster.

Do not expect love when money is involved. When money is involved, it will always be about money no matter how good you are to someone. It is a fact and everyone can tell me I am naive and that they are special. We all like to think we are special but in the end, we have more money and it is part of an equation. That does not negate kindness, love, attention and etc. But, it in E=mc2 if you take out the m, you don't have the same results.

My boys love me. Do I know this? Yes, without question. But, I prefer not to test this by taking the m out of the equation. :)

Guest buckbee

Lol well thanks for the advice guys, I just looked in the mirror and its not looking good at all and reality has just starting setting in this very minute as he didn't return my phone calls yesterday. Why the assumption that we are all over 50, fat and bald here at GT forum lol. Well I'm 2 of the 3 but not all of them :p I'm just not over 50 yet

Use this as a case study if you want and place your bet, YES the relationship will last OR  NO its doomed to crash and burn?

Here are the facts so you can make a prediction and I will be honest and tell you what really happens

1. He has wealthy parents and they pay for everything for him. In fact he's paid for everything so far, I've offered but he just pushes it away and says I'm a man too 

2. I've seen him 4 times. Wild :) oral sex on 3 of the 4 occasions, I haven't fucked him yet

3. I really like him and want to make it work

4. Yes I'm chubby and bald but not over 50 (I'm just 45)

5. He has stacks of older guy friends on Facebook all with him tagged in their pics

6. He didn't return my calls yesterday

7. He's a bottom and I'm a bottom but I have to go top

8. I have given him some small gifts, a bottle of vodka, a bear, DVD and friendship bracelet

9. His real name is not Bradley

Wait. Are you telling me this is not the case? I was told on my last trip how much they loved my belly and my balding head. Not once did they mention my wallet. Not once I tell you! I also spoke to him last night and while we did talk about his new motorbike and the new water buffalo, he never mentioned anything else about money. I do feel sorry for him right now as his grandmother is sick and might have to have surgery. I'll know more in a few days.

As  long as you know your place  in his food chain and you happy with it both of you will be OK  / and grandfather /

What they miss is the love is often one way. Still, it's all great

fun and very pleasurable , if you don't lose your shirt and your mind. Losing ones grip on reality, a sure recipe for disaster.

wilie, you are on the roll recently with quite a few very level headed posts, I like one above among them

Use this as a case study if you want and place your bet, YES the relationship will last OR  NO its doomed to crash and burn?

I'm not into predictions but wish you and him well, if you really like him only part you need to secure  is that he really likes you and then both of you are set

Another factor is as older gay men, we are deprived of simple physical contact. Even a full body massage is a sublime delight

after years or decades of not being touched by a desirable young man. Lust gets confused with love and while we lust after

those humpy guys, it's simply business for them and often the need to pay rent and buy what they need to survive and of course

to go out with their friends and enjoy their lot in life.

I recall getting boners,in my teen years, riding a bus and it's normal for younger men to get hard-ons many times a day. Many times older

men interpret the boners as lust and desire from the boy towards them when almost anything can trigger the boner.

Sweet talk, flirting, just tools of the trade but we want to hear the sweet words so badly , we allow the fantasy to replace

reality.

I do believe the boys sometimes truly like us and enjoy being with us. Sometimes they love us when we are good to them

and help them out of trouble but they never lust after us or desire us or fantasize about us . It's really the same

worldwide . Even in ones thirties, younger guys are looking for same age or younger guys unless you have A great car,

celebrity status, are generous or have kept your body in great shape.

Guest abang1961

Aint we all threading on a very thin line between love and lust.

I am 1.75m (5 feet 9 inches), 73 kg (about 160 pounds, 10 stones plus) and an Asian Chinese with a bubbly personality and a wicked humour.  But honestly, how can I get the attention of younger guys?  Not many youngsters are willing to trade their lifestyle with mine (?).  Just simply put, I would rather have a book to read under the shade at Dongtan Beach rather than the exciting night life at Boystown.  

I am brutal here.  I have to say: Stop fooling ourselves that a young (probably lean, mean and cute) guy will fall for us, the 50s and beyond. 

Guest buckbee
I'm not into predictions but wish you and him well, if you really like him only part you need to secure  is that he really likes you and then both of you are set

Thanks, he rang me before and wants to see me tomorrow for date

Try to remember when you were 20 y.o. and men over 40 tried to get your attention and what you thought of them.

In case, they were also obese and plain ugly, you might have even been offended by the come-on. Now, if he were

driving a Rolls Royce and had a pool and offered you a vacation on a tropical isle, you might have considered his proposal.

Like Michael posted earlier, money is the great equalizer and makes it all possible or you can wait for the 1 or 2% of young

guys that prefer daddies, but seriously they don't want grand daddies, especially the bald obese ones.

Enough reality and time to get back to the hordes of hot guys I can have for just a mere pittance. I love this place.

buckbee is dating a Hong Kong guy not a Thai. Unless they make it clear they are a money boy any offer of payment for sex would be an insult to Hong Kong guys or those living in some other parts of Asia. What happens in Thailand is not the norm everywhere. It is a small percentage of any population but there are young guys looking to date older without the need to empty our bank accounts.

Guest Guideneeded

buckbee is dating a Hong Kong guy not a Thai. Unless they make it clear they are a money boy any offer of payment for sex would be an insult to Hong Kong guys or those living in some other parts of Asia. What happens in Thailand is not the norm everywhere. It is a small percentage of any population but there are young guys looking to date older without the need to empty our bank accounts.

Hear hear aussie_

Absolutely agree that it's not fair to brand all Asians with the same brush. Thailand is quite different to most other Asian countries with regard to selling flesh. (Thank goodness we have Thailand)

I don't think Thais are somehow more inclined toward prostitution than other nationalities, rather whole industry is better organized and for cultural reason lacks the stigma  is attached to it in other places so is better visible.

I believe as many  Thais as others would be offended by offer of money for sex , we just have more to do with those who are looking for baht as they provide services we are looking for when traveling to LOS.

Guest buckbee

Its seems here that the thinking is because your older and your dating a much younger guy then its all about money. Hes NOT a prostitute and hes NOT after money. :( We met, we got on well and have continued meeting. I really like him and want the relationship to develop. Stop thinking that if your older then you have no chance and no younger guy is going to love you genuinely. Sure, many are after money but not all of them. Get out there and you can find a genuine guy that will love you for who you are and isn't after the cash money. I'm sure there are many older guys here on GT forum with younger boyfriends and its not just about the money and they are in a happy loving relationship.

He told me he likes older white guys because he feels more comfortable, more secure, has better conversations with them and the younger guys just want to fuck him, which isn't what he wants. He had a much older long term boyfriend than me before, they don't see each other any more but I know that he still loves him. 

Yes I fell deeply in love with him and was blinded by that but the relationship is heading in the right direction and progressing. We went for dinner the other night and as we were walking back he reached for my hand and held my hand as we walked down the street in front of everyone and it felt very comfortable. 

At the end of the day, even if it doesn't work out I will still be there for him as hes a really nice and genuine guy. Just like I am there for my previous Thai boyfriend, he knows I'm always there for him if he ever wants to talk or needs me.

Thanks to everyone who has wished us well, I really appreciate it as I've been an a love roller coaster over the last 2 weeks.