Great report. I have not spent a great deal of time on Koh Samui but now I want to go back and spend more time there.

I loved this: "However, note that Koh Samui is one of the most beautiful places that I have ever been to – up there with Hawaii – a must do in the land of smiles at least one time."

Totally agree and it is great for a weekend getaway with a boy you care about!

as Koh Samui is more a romantic place and .........does not offer too much for single guys.

Funny thing, my straight  friend who returned from Thailand last Sunday and by sheer coincidence was following your route

had exactly  the same comment on Koh Samui.

Great report, my curiosity about the place satisfied thanks to you , Michael may be right great place just for a weekend  with  a boy special although my suspicion will be that they preferred weekend at Terminal 21 with generous allowance instead Samui air fare

Guest anonone
I decided to have an Anonone moment, (at this point there was only me and one other farang customer in K-Club who was busy most of the night deep kissing and dry-humping the sexy manager, Jessy) so I told all of the 5 other host boys who were not with the only one other customer that drinks were on me.  As Anonone often wrote on this board, it truly livened things up and everyone was happy and dancing, and I was carrying on with all of the boys

Oh my....I didn't realzie I was going to have a "buy all the boys a drink" strategy named after me....Brilliant legacy.  LOL

Another great trip report.  I really appreicate all the effort you put into the descriptions, maps, and explanations of your trip. 

Seems like Koh Samui may be a good choice for a special trip with BF...maybe anniversary or something.  We did a trip to Koh Samet once before, but based on your report...Koh Samui would be much better. 

I realize these take a large amount of time to put togehter, but I am very much looking forward to your report on Pattaya now.  Very interesting to hear your exploits and perspective on somepace that I spend a lot of time. 

And on a related note, I had no idea that Bangkok Airways had service out of Pattaya (U-Tapao) airport.  Looks like they fly to Koh Samui and Phuket from Pattaya....interesting. 

it's coming Vinapu I started it last weekend - it is not easy to write it because of competing demands to study Spanish.

Also, writing the Pattaya trip report brings to closure my wonderful 25 day trip in LOS and psychologically I am not yet ready to close - as the memories and joys are still too fresh.