Travellerdave

Sansuk Sauna

I went there yesterday evening at about 6 pm and was very impressed, now all the building work is complete. It was very busy with Russians, Thais (both older and some younger boys) and many older farangs.

I tried the whirlpool (too cold), the steam room(really excellent) and the sauna, which is located in the upstairs cruising area.

The top floor is virtually pitch black and maze like. I had discarded my towel and had entered wearing my speedos with condom and lube within them. The excitement soon had me erect and groping hands were soon on my dick. I found myself tongue kissing with someone I identified as Thai from his whispers asking me to enter a cubicle. We had good sex with him eventually topping me. After he left I lay naked in the cubicle leaving the door open for two others to enter for sucking and nipple play.

I very much enjoyed the visit.

younger boys whispering "500" occasionally.

While I can understand why they do that, the sauna is the wrong place for them to be trying to get people to give them money.  They're not supposed to do that and as a customer you're supposed to report it to the management.

The last thing the sauna wants is for boys to be trying to get money out of sauna customers. 

I had a nice late afternoon session at Sansuk on my last holiday in May/June I was not asked for money by anone. I was shown around by Punya the owner who is very friendly and a really nice guy. I went cruising on the top floor and fairly quickly was invited to join a couple of sweet young Chinese guys for some great sucking and wanking fun.

The only negative for me because of my mobility problems is the long walk from the baht bus down hill getting there and uphill when leaving. I will take a mocy taxi from Pattaya next time I go.

Also, if you wish to go to and from by motorbike taxi, you won't have any problem getting there.  Going from Sansuk could be a different matter.  It might not be so easy to find one unless you trek back up to Thappraya Road.

The solution to that is to carry a mobile phone with you.  The taxi driver who takes you to Sansuk will be delighted to return and pick you up, and then take you wherever you want to go from there.  All you have to do is get his phone number and let him know to expect your call.

Of course, you can do the same thing any time you have a motorbike taxi take you to a location where taxis for your return trip are not readily available.  Believe me, the driver will be happy to return to take you.  Notice that motorbike taxi drivers spend most of their time just sitting around, hoping for a fare.  That's why you won't have any trouble getting the driver to come to pick you up, wherever you are.

Guest anonone

I had a nice late afternoon session at Sansuk on my last holiday in May/June I was not asked for money by anone. I was shown around by Punya the owner who is very friendly and a really nice guy. I went cruising on the top floor and fairly quickly was invited to join a couple of sweet young Chinese guys for some great sucking and wanking fun.

The only negative for me because of my mobility problems is the long walk from the baht bus down hill getting there and uphill when leaving. I will take a mocy taxi from Pattaya next time I go.

Every time I see Punya's name, it makes me yearn for the days of Howard's Guesthouse. 

Agree, he is a very friendly, nice, and knowledgeable guy.

They usually have a free tuktuk waiting at the Main road during the early hours and waiting outside the sauna at later times.

The tuktuk was at the top of the road just parked upbwith no driver to be seen when I arrived and also when I left.

Also, if you wish to go to and from by motorbike taxi, you won't have any problem getting there. Going from Sansuk could be a different matter. It might not be so easy to find one unless you trek back up to Thappraya Road.

The solution to that is to carry a mobile phone with you. The taxi driver who takes you to Sansuk will be delighted to return and pick you up, and then take you wherever you want to go from there. All you have to do is get his phone number and let him know to expect your call.

Of course, you can do the same thing any time you have a motorbike taxi take you to a location where taxis for your return trip are not readily available. Believe me, the driver will be happy to return to take you. Notice that motorbike taxi drivers spend most of their time just sitting around, hoping for a fare. That's why you won't have any trouble getting the driver to come to pick you up, wherever you are.

That's a good idea, thanks. I'll use my regular mocy guy from Soi Buakhao and call him when I'm ready to go back.