Guest Garrison

A more youthful Boyz Boyz Boyz

Guest Garrison

I decided to visit Boyztown after being away for awhile. My first stop was at Funny Boys Bar where I met my boy wonder for the night. He was duly 'offed' and we headed shortly thereafter for Boyz Boyz Boyz to watch the 10:30 p.m. show. I must say the energy about the place has changed somewhat, though I'm not entirely sure why. Probably having a younger group of dancers increased the wattage as many of the old boys were in absentia.

I noticed no change in the layout of the bar even though the tout kept repeating that it was all different inside. He probably was talking about the dancers. All the dancers for some reason or the other were grouped on the stage like a bunch of people randomly standing in a fresh market having a fine chat among themselves. Many of them noticeably were forced to hold their smartphones in their hands as the larger models compete rather unsuccessfully for space in their skimpy undies. There were a number of very out of shape big guys, a few mid-size ones with firmer bodies and a couple twinks thrown in for good measure. None of them was to my liking but we all have different tastes.

The best two segments of the show were the B-Boys who sizzled as usual on the larger stage showing off some new dance moves. And the young man who did the striptease was very smooth, indeed. The rest of the show had too many out of shape guys doing odd things that just failed to hold my attention. The bar was absolutely packed to capacity, though, so they're doing something right.

I give them high marks for efficient service, friendly staff and for not bothering me once throughout the time I was there. The bothersome Cara, I think that's her name, now works for Copa. Oy vey. Overall, I give them high marks for making a valid effort to shake things up.

I'll be visiting Happy Place and returning to see my favourite sexy boy show at X-Boys soon.

Garrison on target. Boyz Boyz Boyz , easily the most improved boy bar in Pattaya. A couple of months ago, it was packed with hot young guys (over 25 Gogo boys), but as happens everywhere, many move

on to greener pastures and the older chunkier guys stay on.

It is a contender for best boy bar.

BBB still packed to capacity most nights and the sexy show is a joy to behold.

Sometimes, farangs with deep pockets deplete boy bars of their hottest guys. If one farang keeps

a stable of 4 or 5, the bar replaces them with average available boys. You get a couple of farangs who do the same thing and the bar slips down. Hard for bars to compete with gold, iPhones and

motorbikes.

Just before opening all their dancers assemble outside for a flag waving.

It's quite a spectacle and I'll admit it drew me inside for a drink.

The turnover was quite slow, and no one was to my particular tastes

came into view (was watching one in the dark on the side).

Bringing back memories of 1998, I was ready to vote it's status as

most improved bar in Pattaya.

Please report about X-Boys (time you enter, number of boys), I wanted to go a few times, but number of boys is very erratic (I spied a stage full around 8:30, but when I wanted to enter around 9:30 there were only 3, I suspect they shift their boys between X-Boys and X-Boys Land). I would like current off-fee and expected short time tip as well. There are/were two boys who are on my wishlist.

I was there in November , liked bar, boys and show and what I noticed is that during show all those older and out of shape  boys were sitting with farangs so obviously there's market for them as well.

I agree , they must be doing something right as two nights in row they were packed and those were Monday and Tuesday night, not even weekends.

Michael, we did not hear from you for a while, hope all is good.

Guest Garrison

Vinapu, I truly believe there is a market out there for all shapes, sizes, fetishes and probably even age.....lol. Hey, whatever gets the juices going. As long as it's legal and consensual, then it is all in good fun.

Christian, I'll probably be out again tomorrow night and will do my best to give some feedback on X-Boys.

By the way, today is a bit cloudy but it's still a gorgeous day on Dongtan beach. I really do like my life here.

Been there yesterday and one of the "boys" was old enough to be the grand father of the youngest.

And if someone would take the micro off the manager, it would be a great improvement.

The arrival of two busloads of giggling young females did not improve the ambiance.

But it's full, so some people must find it good.

I don't remember the price of the drinks but it must be around the 300.

Guest Garrison

Christian, I entered X-Boys (the one across from Cupidol) at 9:45 p.m. and was the only customer in the place. The Pattaya Music Festival was in full swing and the entrance to the soi at the Beach Road end was blocked, so a number of the bars were experiencing much less foot traffic than normal. Also, some of the bar boys take time off to attend the festival or are 'offed' and are having a blast, hopefully, with customers. So dancer numbers can be a bit unpredictable during the festival.The festival is from 21st-23rd March.

There were seven dancers on stage and they were amazingly actually dancing. Five other boys were helping outside getting customers and a couple were assisting with waiting duties inside the bar. It was a rather relaxed atmosphere as is quite usual at X-Boys.

At show time the bar was about 40% full with mostly farangs and two Thai women. I like the X-boys bars because they tend to have more masculine young men and last night they didn't fail to please. The dancers were mainly mid-size with well-toned bodies and very friendly, interacting with customers. They were also some cute feminine twinks who tend to be more the preferred choice of customers in Pattaya it seems. This time there were no dancers from X-Boys Land as they do tend to share guys between the two bars, especially for the shows.

Compared to my last visit the show was much better and quite enjoyable. The guys were easy on the eyes, they were having fun and kept the routines short and sweet. My absolute hands down favourite of any show, the B-Boys also did well and received several well-deserved applause from customers. My only disappointment was that the twins Pat and Pong were in absentia but the other boys held their own for sure.

It was also noteworthy that no one was smoking in the bar, which is a turn off for me. The dancers had opted to go outside to smoke their cigarettes. And the owner was not present, as he is the worst offender of chain smoking in the bar.

Off fee at X-Boys is 400 baht, alcohol drinks (and dancer drinks as well) are 260 baht and non-alcoholic drinks are 240 baht. I always tip 1,500 baht for short-time regardless of bar the dancer is from. I don't do long-term. But these are my personal preferences. Many customers in Pattaya tip 1000 baht for short-time and 1500 baht for long-time. In Boyztown some of the boys do expect 1500 baht for short-time, though, so it's maybe best to check with them before leaving the bar, if you are comfortable doing that.

After watching a movie, Divergence, and spending some time at the Music Festival, I didn't reach Happy Place this night out but will do so next time as I hope to also visit perennial favourite, Toy Boys, soon.

Well, I'm off to get lunch and then to spend the remainder of my day at the beach, so you blokes have a nice day now.