Guest imkeev

Bangkok.. Here I Come.. 5 days to go..

Guest imkeev

Guys. I have just arrived here in Bangkok and checked into my hotel at Sofitel So. It is.. AWESOME.... The staff here are sooooo gay friendly and they have helped me out on where to go. They have given me the map and which gay clubbing area that I should go to. Unfortunately, at this moment, it is raining outside. Thank god the hotel is so superbly awesome... Saw some cute gay staff around here.. Hope I could make some friends here. ;)

Guest imkeev

I'm using an airport transfer provided by the hotel and only have to pay it for 3000 baht. It was cool as I was picked up by a BMW 7 series included with a little refreshment along with it. ;)) Pinch me please. I'm in LOVE with Bangkok.. 

Btw, here's what I did today. I went to Deja Vu Sauna and seriously, it is not easy to find as it was hidden by some tall fern/bushes/flowers.. whatever it is.. it took the taxi more than 5 times circling around that area just to find that sauna. He got cranky btw as he was very hungry during that time and paid a lil extra to him as a token for finding me that place. Hehe. Well.. I've got into the place and immediately saw some naked men. Paid the entrance fee for about 139 baht, given 2 pieces of condoms and start to get naked. At first, I was a bit lost as I don't know where to go about. Then, I started to venture into the building. Saw a lot of make men with dimmed lights. Got to touch a lot A LOT of COCK along the dark places. Well, in the middle of venturing out, i've got fucked in the dark corner an it felt good. Went there around 7-ish and went home around 9-ish. I used a taxi WITHOUT meter as I have a little chance to find another taxi. So, I've paid 200 baht just to send me home. Don't really bother about it as long as I could have a long nice shower and a comfy bed for me to snuggle in.

The good thing, there are a lot of naked men. SERIOUSLY. And I love it. Unfortunately, the bad thing are, for the first timer, it would be hard for them to find the place and also, if you do not have a great body, don't bother to go there as some of them are a bit picky and you will be tired standing there all night long. UNLESS you know how to make a move. ;) Overall, it was a great experience. I would still recommend you guys to go there. I wish it was close to my hotel. It took me nearly 1 hour to reach there. 

So.. that's about it.. FOR NOW~

Guest Markblue

Wow imkeev! What a festive first day! I got excites reading this. Describe the man you played with please! Do try and snap a few pics when you are able to. Be safe, Enjoy!

Guest imkeev

Thanks Markblue. Glad that you are excited reading my review.. :) I can't describe on how he looked like as it was dark. We went separately as soon as he blew his cum. ;) I will be going there. Maybe. Kinda far from my hotel. Will try to use some MRT or BTS, if it is available. Later I search. Hehe..

----

As for my second day... I had a very good naked sleep.. Hehe.. I haven't tried bringing men into my room.. Is there a way to do so? Order online or something? Hahaha.. Ok, back to my review.. I started by day at 10 o'clock by going to Chatuchak Market. I've got some help from the hotel staff and they were very helpful in guiding me to the market. I used an MRT to get there and unbelievably,it was very easy than I would expected it to be. Again, new place with lost mind. But as time goes by, I've got the hang of the place. Although I did get lost for that one time and got some help from the seller there. They were very helpful.

At first, I thought Chatuchak is a place where people sell some cheap stuff such as clone bags/shirts/souveniers. But as I go through deep into the market, I saw a lot of potential here. I seriously have gotten myself into something which is better than I thought. It is not just all about the cheap stuff or a normal souvenir, we are talking about the treasures that are hidden in this market. I could see a lot of potential stuff that could worth more than just in that market. There's one shop where I bought my shirt and short pants. I was very intrigued with the designs and asked the owner whether it was bought from other places. And unbelievably, the owner's answers really shocked me when she mentioned that she's the designer of the clothing and half of it was from her friend in UK, and her friend is also a designer. Kudos to them. Chatuchak IS definitely an AWESOME place. 

One more thing that surprised me was it is just not a place where you could buy shirt, souvenirs, watches and jewelleries but it is also a place where you can find and buy arts stuff. If you are a fan of arts, then you should go here. I've seen a lot of artworks painted and displayed in the shop and it costs just nice.. I wish I had brought a lot of money but seriously, they sell a good art quality.

I would recommend to those who haven't come to this place, do come and have fun looking around, and please, don't be scared to talk to them. They would helped you out and definitely won't bite you. Look at the quality of their product and match the price with it. Remember, they are still doing it for their living. If the product matches with the price, just buy it. Coz I do believe that is what a good product worth and not just try to get the price lower just for the sake of your own stingy needs. Appreciate their work and I'm pretty sure, when you got back home to your country, people will be amazed on what you have bought from Chatuchak Market.. ;)

Well.. that's it for now.. Will update soon.. Still thinking on where to go tonight.. If you guys have any suggestion, do tell.

"I'm using an airport transfer provided by the hotel and only have to pay it for 3000 baht."

There is no place for "only" in this sentence. To put 3000 Baht into context, normal Thai people have to work a week for that.

Deja vu: MRT to Ladprao station, from the north-east corner of the intersection with Ratchada you can take any bus (they all go past Ladprao Soi 122, you will have to cross Ladprao road).

Guest imkeev

Mm. Okay~~ First of, I'm not sure why you should make a big fuss out of my word in the sentence and put it into a context where people might get offended, which did not. I'm just reporting on what I have experienced. In the "sentence" itself, I don't raised any freaking fucking issue out of how normal people in Thai work because they do that for their living and after just my two-days stay here in Bangkok, I do admired them and their hard work a lot more than a word "ONLY" that you have taken as an offense. Report is just a report dude and I don't broaden it into a context where people might get offended.

I was just about to give a report on Tawan's bar but if this is the case, then, I'll just stop giving any report of my trip since there are people who think can "provide" a much more better word for the "sentence". 

To those who have helped me, thanks guys, especially Vinapu. You have helped me since I started joining this forum. You're the best.. ;)

Guest Markblue

Imkeev don't stop now! No one is against you, it's a discussion forum, everyone's just expressing their opinion. Don't get offended please. Have a wonderful time and don't hold back, do share!

----

I haven't tried bringing men into my room.. Is there a way to do so? Order online or something? 

First  inquiry discretely what your hotel policy on joiner will be. Some allow it without fuss, some are charging joiners fees and some will not allow visitors at all although those are rare in LOS. Your hotel seems to be high class so my guess will be no fuss at all , they will turn blind eye, may request your guest to leave ID on reception.

You can order boy by contacting him on GayRomeo or Jackd if you are there , pick up somebody at disco / sauna but simplest and most entertaining way is traditional one - go to  go-go bar and off boy you like. You can also off boys from massage places if manly types are your thing. When comes to me I consider sleeping alone when vacationing in Thailand grave sin. 

I was just about to give a report on Tawan's bar but if this is the case, then, I'll just stop giving any report of my trip since there are people who think can "provide" a much more better word for the "sentence". 

Thank you for kind words addressed to me. I'm trying to be helpful where I can.

Read Markblue post again and cool down, don't take Christian post as personal attack, he just expressed his opinion in neutral way and helped you with directions to DejaVu  in the same sentence.

3000 baht is a lot on money even if you are just visitor - very, very generous tip for boy keeping you company overnight if not longer.

Hope when you wake up in the morning you will find time and energy to type report from you Tawan adventures.

Imkeev,

Just ignore Christian , he is a cheap prick. It is none of his business if you thought that was only 3000 baht. He doesn't know where you come from and what the same thing would cost you where you live.

If it was only 3000 to you then that is all that counts. If you choose to post on a Message Board , you have to read all comment even when they may not be positive. Just roll with the punches and keep posting!

I believe whatever we post here becomes all readers business. They have 4 choices : don't notice a post, ignore it, agree and disagree to a various degrees.

At times we need to suffer negative comments even if not warranted as long as no name calling is involved.

If somebody doesn't agree with us it doesn't mean he is our enemy or is picking up a fight. 

Guest imkeev

Thanks guys. You guys rock!

Well.. First of, I do agree that this is a discussion forum where people can discuss about anything BUT just to be clear, in my case, this person has tried to manipulate the word that I used into something that could create wrong impression on what I am trying to say. Seriously, just from the word, "ONLY" and that person changes it into a context where people might be angry on what I have said. Seriously?? I am enjoying myself here and nothing more and nothing less. This forum is for a discussion, yes, i do agree on that but do respect them as well especially those who are enjoying their time in Bangkok. Honestly, negative comment on something  at I do, is just fine with me, I do accept it with open mind but if people are trying to accuse me of implying something negative,then that is SOOO wrong. 

""I'm using an airport transfer provided by the hotel and only have to pay it for 3000 baht."

There is no place for "only" in this sentence. To put 3000 Baht into context, normal Thai people have to work a week for that."

Vinapu, I think you are mistaken. This person is talking about my "ONLY" word in my airport transfer service sentence, not about paying for the boy service. Hehe. Just to be clear. ;)

hello Imkeev,

Please keep posting - we find your stories and adventures interesting.  WE can ALL learn from each other.

Please do it for the rest of us who are stuck in our home countries and we are invidious as hell that you are in Thailand and we are not.  Your stories help us to recharge our batteries so that we can make it though each and every day until we can go on our next trip to Thailand.

Thanks,

M.

Some people don't understand my sense of humor. No offense or negativity.

I would never pay 3000 Baht for airport transfer, because I could have 3 boys from gayromeo, or eat two weeks, or, or, or. I take the bus instead. But each to his own.

If 3000 Baht for airport transfer is "only 3000 Baht" for you, fantastic, count yourself lucky that you can spend that amount without any hesitation for an airport transfer.

Guest imkeev

Thanks guys for your kind advises and supports. Love you all. I will now just ignore the cheap prick with his so-called "SENSE OF HUMOUR" then. Who cares, its my money and not his. My words and not his blog. Haha. Well..As you all have requested, I will just continue with my reports while ignoring "YOU KNOW WHO THAT HAS THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOUR"..

-----

Second day.. Chatuchak was great and it's time to do a little research on where I should be during the night. At the end, I have decided to just go to the Patpong area as suggested by the helpful staff here in the hotel and also from the review in the net. The concierge then arranged my transportation and arrived in Patpong area within less than 10 minutes. I walked along the Patpong area and saw some few straight bars. It took me a while before I realized that Tawan Bar was at Patpong area. Then, I tried to use the google map and browse for the place. The power of INTERNET.. Found the place.. I was greeted by the worker there and one of the waiter guided me to one of the table inside and asked me on what I wanted to drink. It costs me about 350 baht "ONLY". Then the waiter brought my drink and sat beside me.

I started the conversation with him and he told me that there will be a show at 10.30. I was too early. I came around 9.30 pm. So, I sat there while waiting for the show to start and started playing around with my phone. There were guys on stage wearing just an underwear with their bubble butt popping out (uncovered). They kept on fixing their cock inside the underwear. I, myself, actually not really keen with these guys as they weren't my type. They were too buffy but then again, I'm here coz I just want to experience myself on how it will be like to be in a gogo bar. And it was alright for me. ;)

As I were waiting and playing with my phone, I felt something hit on my thigh. I first thought it was some water dripping from the ceiling. But I was wrong. One of the guy on stage were shooting me with a rubber band. I almost gonna laugh as it was very funny. I just ignore the dude as I weren't interested to them. Kept on playing with my phone until the time comes. There weren't a lot of customers during that time but towards the show, the customers started to show up. Around 5 lady boy came into the bar before the show starts and surprisingly, they are very lady like. Impressive.

Let the show begins.. It kicks off with a show by the ladyboys.. Honestly, it was not really good. I've seen the best. They were kinda like maybe last minute kind of show cause I could see they were talking to each other while dancing and they were looking at each other moves. They tried their best or maybe they have a lot of shows that they need to prepare. Who knows. So, we all applauded after the shows were done. Now, the interesting part begins.. I did not expect this coming as this is my first time to gogo bar. The men started to show up on stage again. But with role play performance. The cock.. IS THERE.. hard!! Uh-mazingg~ Hahaha.. Very nice actually.. They performed a fuck show but not to the cum part. They suck yes.. Hahaha.. It was great but towards 11 o'clock, the show gets a bit boring as they only flex their muscle. Maybe for others, they like it but not for some of us.. A few of the customers, including myself, leave the bar as the show seems to end soon. I headed back to my hotel and took a long shower. Hehe.

Well.. That's it for my second day.. Wait till you hear what happened after I reached home and also today, which is the third day of my holiday.. Dayum~ The holiday gets better and better.. ;)

Vinapu, I think you are mistaken. This person is talking about my "ONLY" word in my airport transfer service sentence, not about paying for the boy service. Hehe. Just to be clear. ;)

No problem , I can live with being wrong, it was my suggestion that 3000 is very generous long time tip, not Christian's .

I feel guilty of creating this controversy since it was me who asked you how much you paid for airport transfer but for the record  I was also surprised by use word "only" in this controversial sentence but don't get discouraged and keep posting.

I like your report of Tawan   , found it interesting and refreshing. I'm not big fan of bodybuilders  either although I like some meat on my boys.

Drinks in go-go bars are pretty steep priced but in reality it works that  you are paying for the show ticket and getting drink as part of admission.

Your stories help us to recharge our batteries so that we can make it though each and every day until we can go on our next trip to Thailand.

Thanks,

M.

Shakespeare wouldn't put it in the better sentence Bkkmfj, certainly it's my case as well, still 6 months to go.

Imkeev , you may consider   taking 4 hands massage in the Guy Spa , Sukhumvit soi 19, bkkmfj recommended it to me and I had as much fun as him, laughing all the way back to Asok station.

Thanks guys for your kind advises and supports. Love you all. I will now just ignore the cheap prick with his so-called "SENSE OF HUMOUR" then. Who cares, its my money and not his. My words and not his blog. Haha. Well..As you all have requested, I will just continue with my reports while ignoring "YOU KNOW WHO THAT HAS THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOUR"..

Are you trying to get back at my friend ChristianPFC ? I don't think it's necessary, strive for the world's  and forum's  peace.

Christian is not cheap prick, I am. At least he takes buses, I walk everywhere.

. Wait till you hear what happened after I reached home and also today, which is the third day of my holiday..

Dayum~ The holiday gets better and better.. ;)

You are as good as Hitchcock in keeping suspense.

As for last sentence, did not I tell you before that you are coming to paradise? Enjoy every minute while it lasts you will be missing BKK when you go home, you'll see.

Guest imkeev

Are you trying to get back at my friend ChristianPFC ? I don't think it's necessary, strive for the world's  and forum's  peace.

Christian is not cheap prick, I am. At least he takes buses, I walk everywhere.

My dearest dearest dearest vinapu, you are a good guy but no offense ya, i would kindly ask of you of not changing my intention in my sentence, which to ignore him, into something else like what he did previously. I've already mentioned in the same paragraph that I will be ignoring him from here onwards. So~ basically, I will go on my way and he will go on his way. ;) If I have a serious bad intention of getting back to him, I would be doing so now and it will be on and on and on without giving my report on Tawan. 

So, now, can I continue with my report? Or do we have to talk about him again? Because if we are gonna talk more about this guy, then I prefer to stop right now rather than reporting in this forum on what I have experience here in Bangkok. 

Guest finally

My dearest dearest dearest vinapu, you are a good guy but no offense ya, i would kindly ask of you of not changing my intention in my sentence, which to ignore him, into something else like what he did previously. I've already mentioned in the same paragraph that I will be ignoring him from here onwards. So~ basically, I will go on my way and he will go on his way. ;) If I have a serious bad intention of getting back to him, I would be doing so now and it will be on and on and on without giving my report on Tawan. 

So, now, can I continue with my report? Or do we have to talk about him again? Because if we are gonna talk more about this guy, then I prefer to stop right now rather than reporting in this forum on what I have experience here in Bangkok. 

OMG.....Kindergarten.....I guess that there is a good chance that we all will survive without your report. Sorry folks but I just could not resist.