1moRussian

advice on Korat / Nakhon Ratchasima

So, to continue the story:

All last 3 days I was going to write "of course, this guy is different" :)

Different because:

- he is not a bar boy, he is beach massage boy,

- when I met him there was no "u r a good man, I lub u" (although, of corse, I waited an offer to continue massage in my room - as some massageurs offer, - did not get such the offer from him),

- his clothes and shoes were so old - seems no farang money around at all,

- he refused to take money, when we 1st time go outside Pattaya for a day of sightseeing (I understood, he makes living by massage at the beach, so I just offer to compensate him payments he missed that day),

- he was quite nervous when he first time asked me for money to pay a room rent,

- and for this Korat un-visiting thing: he is going to work in Finland on 4th August - so, from one hand it is understandable that he is busy at his home and farm, so he would not have time to take care about me.

These all I was going to write, why I thought "he is different".

Why he is not so different - I will write a bit latter, after swimming nit noi in the see.

That the second part of the story :)

He do go to Finland. I know the flight time on 4th August - he said me a month ago.

Last week he named the place in Finland.

And now, I know that it happens to be a native place of a farang-friend of him - so this farang perhaps help him with visa or, maybe, the boy just goes visiting this farang and working too.

Maybe, this Finish person is a member of the forum too - so, it could be interesting subject to discuss "how to share a boy" :)

Thai girlfriend?

that's what I 'd suspect..

I must add that I'm of good opinion of working boys with girlfriends. Quite possibly that need money for those girls but I noticed they tend to keep their part of bargain. Exceptions apply of course but I'm not discouraged when boy says he likes girls. I always ask this  ' do you have giorlkfriend / boyfriend question as part of our conversation and I'm amazed how honest answers they give

Just for the records:

- of course, said guy did not come on 30th to Bangkok,

- I've called him today (31st), he said "maybe come today, but so busy at my home before Finland, so busy..." - I understand it means "will not come".

But the most funny thing - he called 2 minutes later and ask, if I can send him money for his telephone, as the nearest 7/11 in 8 km from his home...

So, the final - the same sad story, although the guy is not a bar boy.

(Calming myself with pedicure at Pantip in MBK :) )

If you had good time with him just cherish memories, chalk 10000 off to experience and move on.

Why you are still picking up phones from him it beats me but what do I know?

All those sad farang / Thai stories have common denominator, boy called, farang answered, boy sold some lie, farang gladly bought it for face value and called boy back.

It' s  like technology is our enemy. I said  'our ' tried to be nice as no Thai boy ever got my phone # nor e-mail address , if he insisted got some fake number but may be it's just me . Not trying to outsmart anybody but I cherish my time and boys in LOS so much I'm not willing to  get sour about it because  some boy's  scheming. 

I don't want to sound assholish but in a sense I don't blame boys for trying, after all we are older, more affluent so should be smarter and wiser than some boy out of Ubon Nowhere, no? 

I'm glad to hear you found consolator from S52 spa