scottydog

Daytime Fun

Can anyone recommed some options for daytime fun in Pattaya? 

Im visiting in September with my partner who will be keeping a close watch on me so not expecting to be able to get away for more than a few hours in the afternoon.

I'm hopeing to visit Blue House again for a massage but not sure what other options there are around town.

Any advise appreciated.

Pattaya is pretty slow in the day time. The beaches are fun, especially Jomtien. If you are a bit more adventurous, take a boat to the one of the islands. I have done that many times and had a blast. To make it even more fun, take a few boys with you. :)

The Tiger Farm is a short drive away is a great day spent. If you have not been before, it should be on your list.

Massages, massages, massage.

Can anyone recommed some options for daytime fun in Pattaya? 

Im visiting in September with my partner who will be keeping a close watch on me so not expecting to be able to get away for more than a few hours in the afternoon.

I'm hopeing to visit Blue House again for a massage but not sure what other options there are around town.

Any advise appreciated.

1. Visit Magnolia for massage , by far classiest massage place in PTY

2.Don't think too much about free time since your are coming with partner and he will have something top say too

3. In September your plans will be derailed by the heavy  rain from time to time.

4. There's great option for day time side trip - Bangkok is only 2 hrs away

Not quite sure what you may mean by fun but the Underwater Park is worth seeing. 

The opening post seems to be implying an interest in the type of fun that could be had when getting away from the partner for a few hours. 

So any of the massage places behind Tuk Com, a visit to Sansuk sauna or a Gay Romeo boy seem like the obvious options.

Thanks for the replies, all are appreciated.

Z909 was right , I was primarily looking for fun when I can get away from my partner,  but the family fun suggestions will be usefull.

Will be staying in Central Pattaya so would Jomtien be too far in the limited time ill have??

Thanks for the replies, all are appreciated.

Z909 was right , I was primarily looking for fun when I can get away from my partner,  but the family fun suggestions will be usefull.

Will be staying in Central Pattaya so would Jomtien be too far in the limited time ill have??

jump on motocy taxi and in 10-15 minutes you will be in Jomtien 

Guest shuee

pty beach scene was not a bit like it was a few years ago its hardly worth going now the only good thing is if you want to sleep you actually can now as hardly any boys visit you down here, & theres not as many massures around either, i really struggle now to keep occupied in the daytime in pty so yes im with vinapu, thankfully bkk just a few hours away, 

pty RIP hahaha

actually quite a few masseurs are available during day, here's scenario:

breakfast, massage at Copa / I got one at 9.30 a.m. last Nov /, cold shower , coffee, massage at shop under Ambiance, some shopping, lunch , massage  at Scandic and here you go - getting dark, time for dinner and you did not even leave soi 3 during day and boys from BBB are starting their serenades in front of bar, you feel horny listening and you know what to do 

Brief info about Scandic:

- staff sitting outside,

- 2200 baht for 2 hours totally,

- all paid before massage,

- I think, 1700 for 1,5 hours,

- 2 common showers,

- small cubicles.

My 2 hours were done in 50 minutes - the guy speaks very limited English and seems to me, all clients take these 1,5 hours - so perhaps he had not understood my discussion with a manager regarding unusual 2 hours ("maybe the managers just was able to get more money from this farang"). Massage was so-so, extras the same. Asked for additional tips and suggested to go with me to the Castro bar - I declined - no repeating attempts.

So recommend only if you see a guy and decide that you really need him or just testing deferent massage shops (that was the case - a day before I had seen the guy at a street firstly and after it saw him at Scandic, so decided to try him next day).

1 hr in Scandic was 1400, tip included so it  looks that 1.5 hr is the best value, providing 90 minutes lasts 90 minutes , not 50.,

I don't mind system of collecting minimum  tip up front if it preserves boy's interests against stingy clients  as long as they perform

Copa massage did the same , collected  minimum tip up front and so did Adonis in BKK when I was taking  boy out for long time.

In all such cases I actually asked how much  of the fee boy will receive and confirmed it  later with a boy. 

My experience with Scandic was very good one  with gorgeous Cambodian hunk. Encouraged I offed him long time and this was not good idea, in the room he turned to be a dud, at least with great body to cling to but actively rejecting other advances but since I did not discuss any preconditions as usual I just  paid his dues and chalked it over to experience . Would return for massage though.

As time shortchanging happens occasionally as preventing measure after shower I either place watch back on my wrist or  if there's space , somewhere I can see it  / I wear glasses but obviously not during massage /    and make sure boy notices it.

If we are done  but time purchased did not elapse I don't give it up  using rest for some groping and caressing  or even quiet time in his arms always explaining that I have 90 minutes and we used only 70.

Never met resistance so I assume shortchanging just happens not that boys are doing it deliberately.

When offing long time I always state that in the morning we will have breakfast together so thay have right idea of what long time is.

If not happy with performance I forget about breakfast in the morning and  even recall  two who  were cheeky enough to ask about promised breakfast for which I answered that I'm not hungry,  message went through I suppose.

I still always  tip what I'd normally would or what was discussed even if not happy with company , only once I was so pissed off than reneged on amount and threw him out  with less than half , still. consider this worst spent whoring money ever.

Had also one boy who declined my breakfast invitation unhappy with tip  but his expectancy  was way over market so I just shrug it off.

I dont have difficulty having an enjoyable time during the day in Pattaya. Sometimes i invite my off to have breakfast with me and then occasionally he accompanies me to the Dongtan Beach, but only if he has some conversation. I like the sea air and quiet ambiance and always take my Kindle to do some reading, but this is rather minimal if I'm sat with a nice boy wearing speedos !.

At some point i take some exercise, which can take the form of jogging, gym or swimming, although an hours walk can be equally beneficial. Reading the Two English newspapers online i subscribe to fills in some time, as does chatting to other visitors or expats, gay or hetro, hearing their stories about Pattaya

Suddenly i find the sun has gone down and my thoughts turn to the evening ahead, but an hour or two nap helps to put me on the best form.

I do occasionally have a massage usually in the Jomtien Centre as I am returning from the beach, but during the day sexual activity is not a priority - that happens in my room overnight.

On the subject of reading I've just finished a book by Barry Kenyon, who was British Consul in Pattaya for a number of years. A fascinating account of trials and tribulations experienced by British expats and visitors and his efforts to help them.

On the subject of reading I've just finished a book by Barry Kenyon, who was British Consul in Pattaya for a number of years. A fascinating account of trials and tribulations experienced by British expats and visitors and his efforts to help them.

wat s the name of the book