Guest Aussiebi14

Just one question ?

Guest abang1961

What a stupid question...

Why would you want to risk your own precious life?

Put on your thinking cap and rubber before engaging in earthly pleasures...

total disappointment ...if you still need to ask ...

Guest abang1961

Why would you want to risk your own precious life?

Put on your thinking cap and rubber before engaging in earthly pleasures...

total disappointment ...if you still need to ask ...

I don't think it's a stupid question. Let's not pretend nobody is doing it, these HIV rates we're seeing don't fall from the sky after all. Also, at least from my experience, the number of "boys" who would let you have your way, either way, boggles the mind.

So I'll bite: I wouldn't have bareback sex with "my boys" here in Bangkok, as long as having "boys" means that I'm having sex with many different guys I barely know. That would be incredibly risky, especially here and now, and while I won't pretend that I never did anything foolish, that's a long time ago and luckily I got away with it.

The question is sensible.   The only thing that's stupid would be a yes answer.

The risk of catching HIV is just too high.   And anyone who already has it should show some morality and wear a condom.

Why do you  think question is stupid?

a. because  you think is too nosy ?  or

b. because you doubt    respondents will give honest answers ?  / I have some doubts too / or

c.  because you think everybody is playing safe so answer is obvious and no need for question? / I wish this was true /

Just asking

To answer original question - never in my life and I remember times before AIDS appeared.

I don't think it's a stupid question. Let's not pretend nobody is doing it, these HIV rates we're seeing don't fall from the sky after all. Also, at least from my experience, the number of "boys" who would let you have your way, either way, boggles the mind.

I agree , nothing  stupid in question and obviously hit some nerve with all those  ' stupid ' and 'idiot ' included in answers .

From my personal  2013 statistic sample  I can say at least 1 boy in 11 will not care if you are wearing condom or not or would try to penetrate you without  wearing one. Yes at this day and year it boggles the mind  but as OP  said lots of people have head in the sand.  

As Dorothy in "Golden Girls" said , our bedrooms are crowded and when we sleep with somebody we sleep with all people he slept with before

Guest abang1961

Steady Vinapu for bring ing up Golden Girls.. that must be 30 years ago..

Only old folks like me watch that!

But to the issue, bareback sex is UNSAFE SEX....so, please don't do it....

Steady Vinapu for bring ing up Golden Girls.. that must be 30 years ago..

Only old folks like me watch that!

But to the issue, bareback sex is UNSAFE SEX....so, please don't do it....

You are right, must be 30 years but I still watch  it from my DVD from time to time and still have good laugh.

As for unsafe sex - as per my post # 12, never did in my entire life but I repeat, some boys just don't care so chances are if client insists , they may allow it and if we are not careful , we may be next in chain.  

The question is not stupid but rather clumsy. Bareback is available in Thailand but I'm sure that few forum members here would indulge. I certainly would not. I value my life too much to risk it for a short period of enhanced pleasure.

Whilst in bed with boys i place open condoms on both bedside tables ready for use when sometimes im half asleep.

Guest Aussiebi14

If it was such a stupid question then why is there an AIDS from in pattaya?

I dont bareback any where. Not to say I never have in the past but the feelings of nerves I had before my first sex health check is not something I want to have again. You only have nerves if you have unsafe sex.

If we use the forum as a sample of the community to think that every one here only has safe sex is a bit un realistic.

I was just curious if it was something people would admit to openly? On other hetro forums it is discussed most openly.

Guest chicolby

I don't think it's such a foolish question. A) there is evidence that tops are much less likely to catch HIV and B) when I was there, I didn't have a condom with me and a guy I met was more than willing to let me go inside him bare as long as I "came outside".

Of course, I didn't take him up on it, but the willingness for him to take it bare was quite interesting. 

Guest abang1961

I don't think it's such a foolish question. A) there is evidence that tops are much less likely to catch HIV and B) when I was there, I didn't have a condom with me and a guy I met was more than willing to let me go inside him bare as long as I "came outside".

Of course, I didn't take him up on it, but the willingness for him to take it bare was quite interesting. 

Yes the cumming may be done "outside" but sorry to inform, the exchange of body fluids inside the channel is the REAL concern...of course if I am a sex worker, I take any client who is willing to pay, condom or condom-less as I would not want to go home empty-handed and hungry, right?

Instead of ' interesting  ' I'd rather say chilling as likely it was not first time