TMax

My Hero sojourn.

Well after my Bonny experience (the pounding) it left me with a desire to try more of the delights of bottoming but in between sessions I have to take care of some more mundane things, like the dentists.

Getting some fillings done and then the removal and replacing of some old fillings wasn't exactly my idea of fun but it was something I needed to do. Trouble is after spending so much time in the chair each visit left my lips and fangs a bit raw so I had to put off heading to the gay massage places until they were ready. Why spoil what I wanted to put in there were my thoughts, so for a couple of weeks I settled for more touristy stuff and visiting the hetro soapies, which was a good time no less.

So the day finally arrives when it's time to head across to Hero for a much anticipated shagging and one I was really looking forward to. Getting ready at the hotel for the visit I put on what I was hoping would become a lucky pair of lace panties (turned out a big yes), they do get me that little bit extra excited, then it was over to Hero for the massage and fun.

Upon entering I saw the boys and my eyes immediately shot to one in particular, he wasn't as big body wise as the others but he was nicely toned. After a look at the other boys my eyes would come back to this one and I thought if he is a top then he will do me, I was informed that he would be the man (top) and I reckon my cock must have started pulsating in anticipation at that point.

Up to the room for a 2hr session and into the shower together he gave me a very nice shower and was fondling my cock and balls (not just washing) every chance he could and that got me so excited. We then progressed to the bed for the massage, at this point I told him that I wanted a medium pressure massage and after that I wanted the sex to start slowly. Unlike the immediate pounding at Bonny I wanted this boy to start slowly and build in momentum and looking at his slightly above average cock I thought that would be the best way to go.

The massage was all I wanted with the boy paying plenty of attention to my nether regions and his fingers were doing a merry old dance with my rear end, all I found this was very enjoyable. Roll over time came and I was not the only one with a rock hard cock, he was standing to attention and I can say one very nice cock. We jumped back into the shower to clean off the oil and then it was back onto the bed.

I could not resist taking that beautiful cock into my mouth and sucking on it like there was no tomorrow, what can I say but it not only looked beautiful but it tasted simply divine.

He had to pull out of my mouth before he got to the point of no return, we kissed deeply for several minutes before he prepped himself with putting on the condom and plenty of lube, he well and trully loosened me up whilst applying the lube on me.

The position we were in was another thing different from Bonny, this time I wanted to be on my back with legs spread wide and him on top of me, as he moved into position I coul feel the head of his cock at the entrance to nirvana, at this point he leaned forward and gave me another deep kiss then sat upright and slowly slid inside of me.

This felt so good, so very good, after a short pause he started fucking with long and slow stokes which I loved. After a period of this action I could see by the look on his face that he wanted to up the ante and start pumping a bit harder so I asked him to do it harder. He smiled and raised my ankles above his shoulders and started to increase the pace, the looks coming over his face whilst he was fucking me was priceless and strangely enough got me even more excited.

I could see that he was getting to the point of no return and I was squeezing down tighter on his cock when he withdrew, ripped of the condom and sprayed my stomach and chest with a beauitiful load of hot cum.

After spraying me he then went to work and made sure that I sprayed a big load as well, once we had finished the deed we lay on the bed for what seemed like quite a while cuddling and deep kissing before the time was up and we had to hit the shower.

My first Hero experience left me in no doubt that I would return and hopefully find the same boy there for part 2 and some more fun and adventure.

Scoring my first Hero visit out of 5 I would rate the massage at 4 (we didn't get to massage the front as we were distracted by the hard cocks) and the afters for me were a 5, I walked away with a very big and satisfied smile on my face.

Second visit to Hero coming.

Part 2 will be on Wednesday, a good thing happened today, my employer thought it was a good idea for me to retire about 1.5 years earlier than planned and made me a very generous offer. I may have some more work to do on a major project, working with a contractor, if that work eventuates I will be back in Thailand in late Dec / January but if the work doesn't pan out I will be back much earlier and a solemn promise that I will post about my adventures the day after they happen.

Mean time Wednesday is my first day off and I will get part 2 done then, that is a definate.

Well my other visit to Hero was a bit shorter than the first visit but just as much fun.

I had let my time get away from me for a bit so I could only spare the hour massage and just as my luck held out the boy from the first visit was there so I chose him again (must be those lucky black lace panties I wore). With the formalities over with we went up to the room and into the shower, this time I started to wash him and managed to get him to rise to the occasion.

We then progressed to the bed and as he was getting prepared to perform a massage he stepped in front of me with a rock hard cock staring me square in the face, of course I couldn't resist so I reached out and took hold of it. I proceeded to suck on that beautiful cock when he placed his hands behind my head and held me quite firmly in position and then started slowly face fuck me with nice slow rhythmic motion. I figured at this point that he was taking control of the session so I just went along and enjoyed myself.

After having me suck him off for a while he withdrew and slipped on the condom and a copious amount of lube, pushing me back down onto the bed he placed a pillow under me, spread my legs wide and slowly slid inside of me. Then that slow rhythmic motion returned, I was enjoying the look on his face as he slipped it deep into me then he stopped and rolled me onto my side. raising one leg high he then slipped his cock back inside of me and started fucking me but a bit harder.

It wasn't too long that he had me roll over again, this time into the doggy position, he was totally in control at this stage and I would have just about done anything. His fucking motion became much faster and thrusting into me hard and deep with each thrust. At one point I could here a change in his breathing and he applied pressure to his hands and pushed me down flat onto my stomach. In this position he really gave me a good pounding, one that was very reminiscent of the one I got at Bonny.

After a good few minutes of pounding away he withdrew and removing the condom shot a lovely hot load of cum all over my back and I can say it was a wonderful feeling, he then lay flat on top of me for a short time whilst he got his breath back. I then rolled over so that we could lay there kissing, whilst he had his tongue doing a dance in my mouth he reached down and started to stroke me off, it didn't take long before I shot hot load. He then fell back on top of me and as we kissed I had my legs wrapped firmly around his waist and had no intentions of letting him go until we were both satisfied.

We didn't get to the massage but we did both have a wonderful time together for that hour and I did like it the way he took charge and I had to follow his will, once again when I left Hero I well and truly satisfied but wishing I had more time.

Sorry brall, I am really bad with names especially with Thai names, I just can't seem to get my tongue or memory around them (unlike parts of there anatomy:) )