rd2077

6 hands massage

A 6-hands message?  Unseriously, I'd guess it's three guys doing semaphore (or, perhaps, sign language).

Being slightly more serious, a 6-hand massage is likely having 3 people give you a massage.  As to what (wat) all can happen, I'll leave that to your imagination.

Of course, I'm more interested in what a 5-hand massage might be. 

Of course, I'm more interested in what a 5-hand massage might be. 

Uncle Fester, Lurch and Thing - or am I showing either my age or signs of a misspent youth?

well if we are going to get tacky, and extending John Irving's "fourth hand" meme, I suppose a double amputee could experience 6 hands all by himself

I was warned against trying Acrotomophilla by a friend but personally I thought it was all quite 'armless !  lol

a bit like the Oscar Pistorius trial - some people said he didn't have a leg to stand on! and there was an even more tacky comment at a global warming summit recently about the size of his "carbon footprint"

bkkguy

what a day on the forum today!

I did even know such a term exists in the science . Long live Alexx and a wikipedia !

We learn something new every day and still die stupid I suspect.

Speaking about 6 hands / 3 boys  / massage,  BBB Inn started offering one recently at a cost of 4200 for 2 hours, minimum tip for boys included !

http://thaiboy.net/bbb/index.php?p=spa

Guest bkktourist

I've gotta be honest the thought of multiple boys massaging seems hot as hell but my experience even with 2 is that they are more concerned about what each other is thinking and less concerned about making a connection with the recipient. I've tried 4 hands a few times and each time come out saying "why did I do this?"

Yet alas the fantasy of it all makes me try again to the same outcome.

Just my $0.02.

Likewise to the above as only 1 out of the 3 or 4 of my attempts at this fun was any good and for exactly the same reason so if you're going to do it perhaps better with 2 or 3 guys you know or who are at least all comfortable with each other ( sexually) - although I gotta say the one time it did alkl slot into place ( no pun intended but not that I think of it why not as it works perfectly:-) it was GREAT - horny as hell no holds barred fun and a great massage too - although it was a fine line where the massage stopped and the 3some started I guess - but as I was the centre of attention the whole time it was worth every baht ! :-)

I've gotta be honest the thought of multiple boys massaging seems hot as hell but my experience even with 2 is that they are more concerned about what each other is thinking and less concerned about making a connection with the recipient. I've tried 4 hands a few times and each time come out saying "why did I do this?"

Yet alas the fantasy of it all makes me try again to the same outcome.

Just my $0.02.

4 hands can be fun if boys are comfortable  with each other and manage to coordinate massage, I tried it and liked it but had good luck with the boys by picking up one and letting him to pick up his helper.

6 hands is overkill IMHO unless one is orgy lover.

Still nothing in my book  beats one on one encounters.

I go along with your conclusion Vinapu about one to one. Ive never had a six hands or for that matter a four hand massage.

But i have on several occasions taken two boys into my bed overnight. For one reason or another things have not turned out so erotic as i had hoped. Like bkktourist said they were sometimes more interestedt in themselves and i supected thry were talking in Thai about me.

I guess with some people, like me, that fantasise about a 4 hand massage (and two cocks) sounds hot then it becomes a must try and decide whether it lives up to its fantasy or not but it is important to have two boys that work well together. To me a 6 hand massage seems a little too much but may be of interest to some, to someone that loves to bottom it may be an opportune moment to have one boy do the screwing whilst the other two do the massage and then the boys swap roles with each other, back in my younger days that number would have been sufficient to qualify for a gang-bang.

i supected thry were talking in Thai about me.

Why of COURSE they were !! And whilst some of it could have been quite innocent such as "ok let's do his legs now, oh this is a nice room isn't it" of course some of it may well have been "ok let's hurry up and get this guy off fast so we can get our money and get to the bar) and of course our own paranoia is always going to fear the worst. So, the three options are to a) learn to speak Thai - bad idea perhaps as then you KNOW they're talking about you ! Or b) ignore them and enjoy the massage ( hard to do if feeling paranoid in the first place) or c) allow your mind to interpret their comments however you wish ie "my what a great cock this guy has and wow aren't we lucky he's allowing us to even touch his slim splendid toned muscled youthful athletic body, I'm nearly cumming just being in the same room as him!" - works perfectly for me every time !! Self delusion is a WONDERFUL thing sometimes !! Lol

Nirish, you always see full half of glass leaving to others worry about empty half.

Nothing wrong about boys talking with each other. If two farangs pick up boy for a threesome they will be talking and poor boy will be wondering what they are talking about. Often we see such  a scene in restaurants , two farangs in lively discussion and  bored to death Thai beside  them

Vinapu - yes youoften see 2 farangs chatting for a period with one Thai boy sitting there very bored. I suppose this comes into the category of Bad Manners. I think if you and I were talking in a mutual language which a third farang person could not understand yet was part of our social group, we would feel obliged to bring him into the conversation somehow.

Another reason why i would not now have an overnight 3-some with two Thai boys is fear or at least being uneasy. I felt this once when I woke up and the two boys were asleep. Irrational thoughts went through my mind that they would harm and rob me. It took a long while for me to resume sleep !.

Ive tried to learn a bit of Thai using books and Dvd's but I can only pick out a few words. Of course a lot of the boys talk in Laos.

Vinapu - yes you often see 2 farangs chatting for a period with one Thai boy sitting there very bored. I suppose this comes into the category of Bad Manners. I think if you and I were talking in a mutual language which a third farang person could not understand yet was part of our social group, we would feel obliged to bring him into the conversation somehow.

Another reason why i would not now have an overnight 3-some with two Thai boys is fear or at least being uneasy. I felt this once when I woke up and the two boys were asleep. Irrational thoughts went through my mind that they would harm and rob me. It took a long while for me to resume sleep !.

sometimes  bringing boy into conversation is impossible, farangs speak their languages and boy  speaks Thai only. Yet we don't  want to cut conversation short just to  be polite.

Solution I found for this dilemma when by chance I met  a friend on Suriwong was to give boy 300 or 400 baht and ask him to  wander though Patpong market. I finished up being bored as my friend left for other assignments and I was left  waiting good half an hour for boy to show up. Of course he did not buy anything which I commended as smart move , money not spent  is money earned. 

Those irrational thoughts went through my mind few times too  although I never overnighted more than one boy , after all we are letting in complete stranger and they were reports of theft by the boys but so far it happened to others , not me thanks God so I'm not paranoid about this , possibly even too trusting but I don't want to poison my holidays by this type of worries.

In fact in my travels I'm much more suspicious of  motives of other travelers than boys and hotel personnel. Favorite trick by  new friends met on the road  seems to suggest to go for a dinner to restaurant and after meal and drinks are consumed they shockingly notice that wallet  forgotten in the room or is just empty. Of course they will repay money next morning when it happens  they forgot about it and  are gone, happened to me at least 3 times in this century.  What is more interesting and possibly coincidental in all three cases those people were  from some  rich ,  small west European country without access to the sea.   

Guest LoveThailand

Interesting turn to the discussion, Vinapu.

On my visits to Thailand I am suprised now to realize my contatcs with other farangs are virtually nil - maybe a few phrases exchanged at a bar or a restaurant. Not that I am asocial or anything like that.

Just naturally my attention and interest lies with locals.

One exception though: years ago, my first day/evening in BKK (and Thailand) - I had a most informative, pleasant and useful conversation with the owner of the Balcony.