forky123

First trip to Thailand

Great reports and I'm sorry your stay in BKK is over. Hope you will return soon. Have a nice trip whenever you going next !

Your adventure in Hero confirms that when comes to massage older, more experienced boys are much better  as they had time to polish their skills.

Although not for  a first time  fate knows better than us what we like, if you went just by looks you'd missed Kam and his skills.

Note taken, thank you, I like massages of type you described

so it means we will have new string of reports. right?

As for recommendations try Magnolia Spa for massage as well as massage places around TukCom, quite a few hunks working there, Royal House is nr 1 to be checked.

In Boyztown -Narcisus, Scandic, Body Club and Copa massage will have types you / and me  / like .

For bars - BoyzBoyzBoyz, FunnyBoys, Toy Boys and ABomb will have the same types,  see show at XBoys.

Sunday 15 Feb - Arrived in Pattaya. Checked in, unpacked and got the maps out whilst having some food. Then put maps away and took the easy option and tried to ring Magnolia Spa. Couldn't get through on the phone so e-mailed and got a reply within a couple of minutes. Arranged for a pickup and they were at the place I'm staying at the agreed time. Very good service and very handy. After a trip through the back streets to avoid the traffic pulled up at the place and entered. Very nice entry and seating area.

A list was produced and I chose a body scrub and massage in a VIP room for 2 hours. The boys available were lined up, though there were only three. Perhaps bad timing? It was around 8pm by this time. Not sure.

Was shown up to the VIP room. Nicely laid out, exactly as in the pictures. Slippers provided for walking from the massage room to the connected shower room as the marble tiles can be slippery. All very good so far.

Initial shower on my own, then came body scrub which was fine and showered off my the boy, who was in late 20's. Moved to the bed while fresh sheets were put on for the massage which took a couple of minutes. Some iced water was also brought. Next the massage which was moderately firm. It was fine not great as were the extras. The service overall and the surroundings which were great deserved more. Shower after with the boy and then was dropped back at my hotel. I will definitely try again to see if I just got unlucky as the way they are set up deserves to be a success.

Tuesday 17 Feb - Lying in the sun in Pattaya is just such hard work.... Last night I wandered through Boyztown. I finally settled on a massage at Copa Body Club, advertised as Pattaya's finest massage club.

Seemingly cheap, 400 for an hour aroma oil massage with 500 minimum tip. The room was cosy enough and clean enough with it's own shower. After that, things went downhill. The massage was really weak and would more aptly be called a rub and tug, though rub suggests a vigour that wasn't present is the "massage". The tug part was, on the other hand, almost painful.

Overall, the worst massage experience I've had in Thailand.

Guest sydneyboy

The point I have made many times over the years is that Hero is the best massage venue in Bangkok by a margin so wide it does not have serious competition.

Seemingly cheap, 400 for an hour aroma oil massage with 500 minimum tip. The room was cosy enough and clean enough with it's own shower. After that, things went downhill. The massage was really weak and would more aptly be called a rub and tug, though rub suggests a vigour that wasn't present is the "massage". The tug part was, on the other hand, almost painful.

Overall, the worst massage experience I've had in Thailand.

You get the occasional bad massage, but thankfully this doesn't occur too often.  

On my last trip, I had many good massages, one a little poor and one that was so bad, I stopped after 40 minute and left.

The masseur clearly had no idea how to massage and thankfully there was no minimum tip.

Whilst I'm happy to pay it 95% of the time, the customer should not be obliged to tip when it turns out the masseur doesn't even know how to do a massage.

Most of the mixed massage places that have loads of handsome boys outside charge 300 for a 1 hour oil massage.

Guest LoveThailand

Guys - if you have back broblems - careful with massages. Either use professional parlours where a masseur definitely knows what they are doing or opt for a light massage at gay places.

A strong unprofessional massage can do you a lot of harm.

Forky - maybe you should go to a place like Watpo where they may be able to help you?

Friday 13th Feb - After obligatory sightseeing went to Hero Friday afternoon. Directions in the business area of the forums were spot on, very easy to find.

On entering the captain wanted to sit me on the sofas directly in front of the window. I'm sure most are happy with this but I wanted a soft drink in the restaurant to cool me down first. In one of the threads it says the lineup at Hero is less intimidating than other places as they are in an enclosed glass room. Personally with 30 hot, muscly guys flexing their 6 packs at you when your the only customer there made me think I was the one in the fish bowl. The captain let me cool off for a short while and then had me select. Lots of great guys there but I chose one with a lithe Thai-boxing type build rather than more heavily muscled.

Chose a 2 hour session in a VIP room. Very much liked the layout. Toilet, urinal, separate shower area with marble table for body scrub, firm double bed for the massage. After giving me a couple of minutes for ablutions the guy gave me a great body scrub. He took his time and did everywhere. Very relaxing though actually a little on the cool side when the scrub was left on for a few minutes. Was actually getting a bit chilly. After rinse, shower and dry off, moved through to the bed for the massage. Quite simply the best massage this trip. Firm and using lots of his body. Not body sliding but using his arms and body to provide good pressure to all areas. Did head massage which is a first since I've been here.

After the massage came some very good afters. Kissing, O, A, rimming. Altogether a fantastic couple of hours and worth every baht.

Afterwards tried the restaurant which I can also recommend.

Not sure what I'll do tomorrow. Very tempted to go back to Hero as it's my last day in Bangkok before moving on but haven't got round to Senso, Prince or Arena yet. Recommendations?

Hero is my favorite spot in Bangkok.  I love it. But, I rarely eat in the restaurant.  I guess I just find it hard to eat with so much eye candy around. :)

Excellent reports! I feel like I am there. Thank you!

I'm avoiding massage until it settles, hence the lack of reports. I have a history of back issues and manipulation can improve things but can equally make things worse. Not worth the risk.

forky, I had back issues for many years until that one time when it wouldn't settle and then it became surgery, it was just a ruptured disc that had damaged a nerve but since the surgery there has been no problems. I didn't require fusion but just a minor discectomy and laminectomy and I reckon it was well worth doing, the physio afterwards was a nuisance but necessary.

I had a discectomy in 1995 after being unable to walk and bedridden for 4 months. I get issues once every 2 or 3 years. Never as bad as 95 but I generally have to let it settle. The main thing for me at the moment is to avoid aggravating It too much. Unfortunately that is currently curtailing my extra-curricular activities :(

I had a discectomy in 1995 after being unable to walk and bedridden for 4 months. I get issues once every 2 or 3 years. Never as bad as 95 but I generally have to let it settle. The main thing for me at the moment is to avoid aggravating It too much. Unfortunately that is currently curtailing my extra-curricular activities :(

If I was you I'd still hire some warm bod just to heatr me bed