Everything posted by vinapu
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Travel connections for Pattaya?
that's the plan for Jan 26-2027
-
The dangers of Colombia
very smart idea. Few readers may recall my story from 2023 when I fell for certain Cambodian Charming Prince , infatuation which ultimately failed - as described in Jan 2023 report. There was no danger but after unreasonable request to fly from Phnom Penh to Bangkok on a separate flights I started to feel suspicious about his intentions to keep his part of deal and just in case I send photo of his passport to one of my forum friends. ( I had it as I needed it to buy his ticket to BKK )
-
MBs on Apps?
I like your definition of professional. In my working life I was occasionally accused by my a clients of being or acting "unprofessional" to which I had handy answer "Titanic was built by professionals", which usually diffused tense atmosphere. Although one particularly upset answered ' you sound as asshole' to which I confidently replied "I know " , we still are shaking hands when we meet on the street by chance. As for older guys - and that is my favorite sector, they seem to understand better reason why they were hired and that money comes from service rendered , not just charms of youth.
-
[VIDEO] British gentlemen fly to Ibiza. Or should I write "animals"?
yes on both counts but since you freely admit of not getting it, let me ask you openly to restrain yourself with all that boasting about fancy flights , hotels , meals and drinks in your stories for simple reason - it smells low self esteem and you deserve better. One of our regular posters on his last visit flew to Thailand first class and stay in suite in one of top hotels and still all he did tell us was ' comfortable flight " and ' not a bad room". as they say ' you ask and you will be answered"
-
Travel connections for Pattaya?
what about chicken with cashew nuts ?
-
The dangers of Colombia
it really may happen everywhere, even if our own countries. Key word is 'may" and truth is in Colombia it did happen. Lesson for myself from that is go to Colombia for sightseeing and for boys keep to safe , even if very far away , Thailand or broadly SE Asia with its safety and well organized industry we are all interested in.
-
MBs on Apps?
like always and everywhere , there's no service like one from professional
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
didn't bkkmfj just prove on previous page that is not a case. After you finish your morning coffee just try to log out and visit forum as visitor to see if you see that cock or not. I'm talking about one BKKMFJ posted on previous page , not your own. Out of curiosity I just did what I advised you to do above and got the same answer " to see this pics you must sing in" so I confirm, software seems to be smarter than we think.
-
[VIDEO] British gentlemen fly to Ibiza. Or should I write "animals"?
nothing wrong with extracting concessions from your employer but modesty would suggest it's better to keep both spoils and news about them to ourselves. Otherwise millions of our readers who are lucky if they get their paycheque on time may have their feelings hurt out of jealousy
-
Rabbit Card restrictions
yes, I even put reminder sticker on mine
-
Bumrungrad Hospital Offering 20% Off Colonoscopy Packages
lets start to line up as an access to such such bargain can't be wasted
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
-
Travel connections for Pattaya?
it means it doesn't exist, ask any millenials
-
Travel connections for Pattaya?
nothing, some people like to start their day with coffee and others with tea. I'm shy guy and feel better if I'm not visible, that's all
-
[VIDEO] British gentlemen fly to Ibiza. Or should I write "animals"?
I always thought people should be proud of paying of their own way instead of depending on kindness of somebody else and now you crushed my fragile ego
-
[VIDEO] British gentlemen fly to Ibiza. Or should I write "animals"?
your life is unending string of horrors it seems
-
Go Go bar scene
either you are more handsome that bkkmfj or have thicker wallet or both
-
Travel connections for Pattaya?
On my last trip in Jun I decided to solve usual Pattaya / Jomtien dilemma but staying in Zing Hotel half way between to, across from Pratmnak Hill. ( it's not Zing Resort we know from Jomtien Complex , nor Z by Zing hotel down Jomtien beach) I liked it so much that I ordered myself to do the same when I will be back in Pattaya in Jan 2027, chiefly because that way it's easier to avoid being accosted by boys at either Boyztown or Complex.
-
Freshboys Trouble - Boys fully dressed
OI gather they set AC properly so it's not as cold inside now
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam
- Trip report April / September 2025 – Da Nang & beyond – Research if an elderly gay retiree can live comfortably in Da Nang, Vietnam