Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Correct, specially in view that he turned out quite active and willing participant in bed activities. Only this morning I wonder where those bruises are from, lol.
  2. No, but there were 2 stages with perforances. Too many ladyboy shows to my taste but guy I took with me is definitely NOT ladyboy even if twink. I know shame on me ! Unfortunately because celebrations show at Best Bar I was counting on was cancelled.
  3. Preparation are in full swing at 5 pm, see attached. Level noise already cancerogenic. Can immagine what it will be at 10 pm. By the way gayinpattaya once recommended chicken with cashew nuts by Sophia's Kitchen, opposite Dicks. I tried today and certainly one of best I ever tasted, even if bit on spicy side. I wonder where I can find that guy from "sex work is work " poster. Will be on the look for him tonight but not before I will host another hunk to check stamps newly aquire to my collection
  4. Pattaya waits for you. Quite nice afternoon weather today, cross fingers it will carry on like that for a while
  5. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Last night Boyztown main soi depressingly sparsely populated between 9 an 10 pm. Only 2 freelancers massage guys on display. Spotted two quite attractive guys entering BBB but did not check how they look on the stage. Since off fee is 1050 there and boys are fully dressed I boycott that bar. Moved to other soi, Dreamboys had bout dozen guys on the stage, barechested but in jeans. 6 or 7 customers. Since one of boys was exactly one I hoped to see I did not waste any time securing him. We moved across to see the show at XBoys and entered in best of moments. Ahem part of show was about to start. Full house there and reminded so till we left at minight. Show very progressive and tons of flesh on display. Quite a few very atractive, at least for me. I kind of know who will be my offing choice next time I'm there, lol.
  6. I'm in Pattaya now ad when I see faces of older guys killing their time in bars I'm not so sure picture above universally applies. On another hand whe I look in the mirror I definitely see happy man, even if gray and wrinkled
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I noticed it and feel sorry for Cambodian boys who were trapped in political situation.
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Jupiter it is when I return to Bangkok. In Pattaya now. I wonder if V T is in Dreamboys as well. Do you happen to know ?
  9. Or take one of those guys to Khon Kaen with you.
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    No, separate guys, one farang, one looked as local
  11. In one of those months or every month I between?
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Low season shows. Soi 4 quite quiet between 9 and 10. Lots of empty tables, at G's. I took shot peek at Atlas arrond 10, very few customers. From there Moonlight. I was customer #6 . When show started at 10.30 grand total 12 customers. 10 models, Mean returned but Babe not present. New guy Joey with broa smile quite impressive. About 8 floor boys but regretfully none of two I was hoping to see. At least 3 boys offed including both Lao brothers and guy taken by one who took over Vinapu's account.
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Originally I was supposed to arrive 3 days earlier but life itervened and my plans were modified . I miss you too.
  14. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    As they say where was born " less you know, shorter your interrogation will be"
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Passed this afternoon by that venue and must say it,s prominently visible from far owing to sizable gay flag at front. Two guys visible o duty and both quite very acceptable if not better. Work on new Tawan site continues so they may keep their term of grand opening. 9 teen massage beside looks that it's staffed by girls indeed, no guy on display around 5 pm. Two exange booths at Phaya Thai station inediately after one leaves paid area have better rates than exclaimed booths at airport train station. Euro 37.10 a train station, 37.30 in Phaya Thai and XONE.
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    My point from above well underlined
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Beauty is in the eye of beholer
  18. Reminded me my father saying " of all pastries I like roasted pork loin the best"
  19. I'm surprised you didn't ask just " Wn?"
  20. Zing hotel, one midway between Jomtien and Pattaya has two pools, one on ground level and another one, smaller on the roof. I stay there in January and liked idea of being in between both gay areas. Liked their breakfast too. No issue with visitors, day or night. I tested both options
  21. +1
  22. Jan of 2027 is approaching quite fast, hope by that time I won't be forgotten.
  23. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Looks that is still plenty of life in the scene.
  24. Life starts after retirement. Speaking from personal experience.
  25. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    We will know as I'm sending some spy who may report before end of this month.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.